Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36
Yup! A prophecy cat named Duckpaw. A very noble and majestic name.
Yup! A prophecy cat named Duckpaw. A very noble and majestic name.
TuubBzG.png
Haha, I like it ^-^

I’ll work on reworking the prophecy for her later, maybe after work.
Haha, I like it ^-^

I’ll work on reworking the prophecy for her later, maybe after work.
Darkness spreads as elm stands tall, while shadows harken to midnight's call, sharp of claw and sharp of tooth, victory finds those who hold the truth

Darkness spreads as Elm stands tall
While Feathers flock to Midnight’s call
Sharp of claw and Sharp of tooth
Victory finds those who hold the Truth

...... So, there’s the first version on top, and an idea for the second on the bottom. I’m pretty burned out from work, so this is.... bleh. I couldn’t think of anything that would work for Duck. Help?
Darkness spreads as elm stands tall, while shadows harken to midnight's call, sharp of claw and sharp of tooth, victory finds those who hold the truth

Darkness spreads as Elm stands tall
While Feathers flock to Midnight’s call
Sharp of claw and Sharp of tooth
Victory finds those who hold the Truth

...... So, there’s the first version on top, and an idea for the second on the bottom. I’m pretty burned out from work, so this is.... bleh. I couldn’t think of anything that would work for Duck. Help?
Hey, sorry I wont be able to get on very much. I will get my new characters up as soon as possible

I like the new prophecy as well ^.^
Hey, sorry I wont be able to get on very much. I will get my new characters up as soon as possible

I like the new prophecy as well ^.^
nc2b4dJ.gif
Name: Farcloud
Appearance: Dark grey with white feet. Green eyes and a large white patch on his left flank. His tail is tipped with white.
Mentor/Apprentice (if applicable): None but open
Mate (if applicable): None
Kits (if applicable): None
Personality: Calm, Organized, Fierce, He is awkward around kits and younger apprentices. He loves his clan but sometimes get annoyed at how disorganized it can be.
Other:Never wanted to be the Deputy but took up the rank with out any complaint.

Name: Berrytail
Appearance: Shorter than most of the cats, yellow eyes, a tan coat with red tipped ears
Mentor/Apprentice (if applicable): none
Mate (if applicable): Dawnshadow
Kits (if applicable): Expecting
Personality: Sweet, energetic cat, He loves to hang out with the kits, giving the queens time to rest. He has never felt full 100% loyalty to the clan but remains with them and fights for them anyway.
Other: Was born into the clan but always felt very alone. He debated become rouge for many moons until he and Dawnshadow became friends and eventually mates.

Name: Dawnshadow
Appearance: A dark brown tabby with silver eyes.
Mentor/Apprentice (if applicable): None
Mate (if applicable): Berrytail
Personality: Sweet, shy queen, Loves kits but hates the stuffy nursery. She makes friends easily and somehow seems to know everything about the clan. She visits with Amberpetal often, to keep the elders loneliness at bay since her friends death. ( We will say that Roseclaw passed away )
Other: Was found in the forest as a young kit and was brought into the clan, given a name and raised like family. Her memories of the time before are very vague and she only can remember them in dreams.

Name: Swampdrean
Appearance: Dark brown stripped fur and dark amber eyes. Her fur will turn to the colour of rust in certain light.
Kits (if applicable):None
Personality: A quiet cat who hides herself from most of the others. She feels a certain hatred for the rest of the clan although she doesn't know why and she keeps it to herself, acting cheerful when forced to talk to another cat. She is very talented in battling and knows maneuvers that the rest of the clan does not know.
Other: Her ancestors came from Shadowclan, explaining her dark personality.

( I will work on the kits when they are ready to be introduced. If you guys want to make a kit thats totally fine, I was thinking 2-3 kits )
Name: Farcloud
Appearance: Dark grey with white feet. Green eyes and a large white patch on his left flank. His tail is tipped with white.
Kits (if applicable): None
Personality: Calm, Organized, Fierce, He is awkward around kits and younger apprentices. He loves his clan but sometimes get annoyed at how disorganized it can be.
Other:Never wanted to be the Deputy but took up the rank with out any complaint.

Name: Berrytail
Appearance: Shorter than most of the cats, yellow eyes, a tan coat with red tipped ears
Mentor/Apprentice (if applicable): none
Mate (if applicable): Dawnshadow
Personality: Sweet, energetic cat, He loves to hang out with the kits, giving the queens time to rest. He has never felt full 100% loyalty to the clan but remains with them and fights for them anyway.
Other: Was born into the clan but always felt very alone. He debated become rouge for many moons until he and Dawnshadow became friends and eventually mates.

Name: Dawnshadow
Appearance: A dark brown tabby with silver eyes.
Mentor/Apprentice (if applicable): None
Mate (if applicable): Berrytail
Personality: Sweet, shy queen, Loves kits but hates the stuffy nursery. She makes friends easily and somehow seems to know everything about the clan. She visits with Amberpetal often, to keep the elders loneliness at bay since her friends death. ( We will say that Roseclaw passed away )
Other: Was found in the forest as a young kit and was brought into the clan, given a name and raised like family. Her memories of the time before are very vague and she only can remember them in dreams.

Name: Swampdrean
Appearance: Dark brown stripped fur and dark amber eyes. Her fur will turn to the colour of rust in certain light.
Kits (if applicable):None
Personality: A quiet cat who hides herself from most of the others. She feels a certain hatred for the rest of the clan although she doesn't know why and she keeps it to herself, acting cheerful when forced to talk to another cat. She is very talented in battling and knows maneuvers that the rest of the clan does not know.
Other: Her ancestors came from Shadowclan, explaining her dark personality.

( I will work on the kits when they are ready to be introduced. If you guys want to make a kit thats totally fine, I was thinking 2-3 kits )
nc2b4dJ.gif
All right, they’re all up!

Also, we need mentors.

Sharppaw needs a mentor.

Windpaw needs a mentor.

Duckpaw needs a mentor.

I’d like to give either Willowstream or Adderfang an apprentice, so if either of you want one of them, let me know!
All right, they’re all up!

Also, we need mentors.

Sharppaw needs a mentor.

Windpaw needs a mentor.

Duckpaw needs a mentor.

I’d like to give either Willowstream or Adderfang an apprentice, so if either of you want one of them, let me know!
I think Adderfang would make a good mentor for Windpaw. Their personalities are similar so I think they would get along well.

Also, Berrytail could mentor one of the apprentices.

( Since Duckpaw is taking the place of Shadowpaw, do you want her to have the same mentor or a different one? @Airbuddy)
I think Adderfang would make a good mentor for Windpaw. Their personalities are similar so I think they would get along well.

Also, Berrytail could mentor one of the apprentices.

( Since Duckpaw is taking the place of Shadowpaw, do you want her to have the same mentor or a different one? @Airbuddy)
nc2b4dJ.gif
All right, I’ll add Adderfang as Windpaw’s mentor!
All right, I’ll add Adderfang as Windpaw’s mentor!
nc2b4dJ.gif
Was Shadowpaw's mentor Echowisdom, I think? Duckpaw can have whoever Shadowpaw did.
Was Shadowpaw's mentor Echowisdom, I think? Duckpaw can have whoever Shadowpaw did.
TuubBzG.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36