Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14
Eria nodded with sympathy. She looked around nervously, she was hopeless in cheering people up. "I'm truly sorry, I'm sure your parents still love you though. And you never know, maybe they'll make up" She felt bad for Cyro, he looked so forlorn all suspicion faded.
Eria nodded with sympathy. She looked around nervously, she was hopeless in cheering people up. "I'm truly sorry, I'm sure your parents still love you though. And you never know, maybe they'll make up" She felt bad for Cyro, he looked so forlorn all suspicion faded.
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
((lol, its ok. Stuff happens))

He gave the boy a cool smile, pleasantly surprised by the boys frank way of speaking. "Its ok, it wasn't just you that brought on the annoyance. Been fining for a cigarette, but with the school rules and all...." He lets the sentence trail off as he shrug his shoulders about it.

Hearing his stomach growl in grouchy hunger. "Love to chat longer, not really, but the stomach must be obeyed. It was interesting meeting yah, and good luck finding that room." Striding off, he leaves to find the cafeteria and satisfy the hunger.

Passing through the court yard, he noticed that strange boy again. The creepy kid seemed to snag a friend, but it didn't change his opinion of the kid. Passing them without a word, he goes into the school building and takes a sharp left. Before he even saw the doors, he could smell the delicious scent of bacon lingering in the halls. Pushing the doors open, he spotted the overly cheery girl instantly as she let out a shout. Sticking to the shadows, he grabbed a plate and filled it with pork and chicken; aka, bacon and eggs.

Examining the tables, he thought back to the beautiful day outside. With a smirk splayed on his lips, he snuck back out the door with his tray secured and emerged outside. Seeing a large tree to his right, he sat and watched the show the creep boy was putting on.
((lol, its ok. Stuff happens))

He gave the boy a cool smile, pleasantly surprised by the boys frank way of speaking. "Its ok, it wasn't just you that brought on the annoyance. Been fining for a cigarette, but with the school rules and all...." He lets the sentence trail off as he shrug his shoulders about it.

Hearing his stomach growl in grouchy hunger. "Love to chat longer, not really, but the stomach must be obeyed. It was interesting meeting yah, and good luck finding that room." Striding off, he leaves to find the cafeteria and satisfy the hunger.

Passing through the court yard, he noticed that strange boy again. The creepy kid seemed to snag a friend, but it didn't change his opinion of the kid. Passing them without a word, he goes into the school building and takes a sharp left. Before he even saw the doors, he could smell the delicious scent of bacon lingering in the halls. Pushing the doors open, he spotted the overly cheery girl instantly as she let out a shout. Sticking to the shadows, he grabbed a plate and filled it with pork and chicken; aka, bacon and eggs.

Examining the tables, he thought back to the beautiful day outside. With a smirk splayed on his lips, he snuck back out the door with his tray secured and emerged outside. Seeing a large tree to his right, he sat and watched the show the creep boy was putting on.
Eventually the limp wore off, and Mizana continued to walk as usual while a small trickle of blood ran unknowingly down her leg. Noticing all the chatter from earlier had dissipated and how the groups had dispersed to their new dorms, she decided to follow suit. Guess I was late to the party, she thought to herself indifferently. It's fine though, they'll still get to know me later. Removing the paper concerning where she was to be housed, and with whom, she set off to that destination.

Opening the door, she stepped inside gingerly at first. Don't wanna scare my new roomie and jump in bursting confetti like I regularly would. "Heya, I'm Mizana! Though I guess you probably know that already. It's sorta weird, I know, my mum must've run out of M names haha. But you can just call me Zana if ya want. You're Aurrrrrelia right?" she rambled, accidentally exaggerating the r while trying to figure out how to say the rest of it. Tossing her backpack down on what she assumed to be her own new bed, she then returned to the other girl and offered out her hand to shake.
Eventually the limp wore off, and Mizana continued to walk as usual while a small trickle of blood ran unknowingly down her leg. Noticing all the chatter from earlier had dissipated and how the groups had dispersed to their new dorms, she decided to follow suit. Guess I was late to the party, she thought to herself indifferently. It's fine though, they'll still get to know me later. Removing the paper concerning where she was to be housed, and with whom, she set off to that destination.

Opening the door, she stepped inside gingerly at first. Don't wanna scare my new roomie and jump in bursting confetti like I regularly would. "Heya, I'm Mizana! Though I guess you probably know that already. It's sorta weird, I know, my mum must've run out of M names haha. But you can just call me Zana if ya want. You're Aurrrrrelia right?" she rambled, accidentally exaggerating the r while trying to figure out how to say the rest of it. Tossing her backpack down on what she assumed to be her own new bed, she then returned to the other girl and offered out her hand to shake.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Aurelia jumped when she heard the voice. She had been so caught up in decorating she didn't notice her come in. When the girl, Mizana, introduced herself, a look of curiosity crossed her face. Energetic, probably and.. oh my god. She just exaggerated the r. Aurelia shook Mizana's hand, "Yes, I am Aurelia. Greetings and Salutations." She said, looking at the girl. A moment later, she noticed the blood trickling down Mizana's leg, "W-wait, are you okay?" Aurelia asked a bit anxiously, looking at her leg.

"Eleven? Whoo, boy. Even I wouldn't rate my sister that high." He said in a joking tone. Looking at a nearby clock, he quickly followed up with, "Oh, I suppose I should get my dorm sorted out. Maybe we can see each other again sometime, if that's fine by you." Eric said, looking at Uol hopefully.
Aurelia jumped when she heard the voice. She had been so caught up in decorating she didn't notice her come in. When the girl, Mizana, introduced herself, a look of curiosity crossed her face. Energetic, probably and.. oh my god. She just exaggerated the r. Aurelia shook Mizana's hand, "Yes, I am Aurelia. Greetings and Salutations." She said, looking at the girl. A moment later, she noticed the blood trickling down Mizana's leg, "W-wait, are you okay?" Aurelia asked a bit anxiously, looking at her leg.

"Eleven? Whoo, boy. Even I wouldn't rate my sister that high." He said in a joking tone. Looking at a nearby clock, he quickly followed up with, "Oh, I suppose I should get my dorm sorted out. Maybe we can see each other again sometime, if that's fine by you." Eric said, looking at Uol hopefully.
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Nice, she seems cool, Mizana thought as this Aurelia accepted her handshake. "Ohhh right," Mizana responded with an eye roll, not directed towards Aurelia but more that she forgot she was bleeding. "Yeah, don't even sweat it," she assured her nonchalantly, walking into the bathroom to wash away the blood in the tub. Well she didn't ask how it happened, so luckily I don't have to say that bear idea I had in mind. Turning on the faucet and wiping the red away beneath it, Zana sat along the side of the tub while scrounging around for some sort of bandage in a nearby drawer. "Oh yeah, and sometimes people call me Sparky too. I got a lot o' nicknames these days," she called out through the open door.
Nice, she seems cool, Mizana thought as this Aurelia accepted her handshake. "Ohhh right," Mizana responded with an eye roll, not directed towards Aurelia but more that she forgot she was bleeding. "Yeah, don't even sweat it," she assured her nonchalantly, walking into the bathroom to wash away the blood in the tub. Well she didn't ask how it happened, so luckily I don't have to say that bear idea I had in mind. Turning on the faucet and wiping the red away beneath it, Zana sat along the side of the tub while scrounging around for some sort of bandage in a nearby drawer. "Oh yeah, and sometimes people call me Sparky too. I got a lot o' nicknames these days," she called out through the open door.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Glancing at her expression and hearing her words, a single word popped up in his thoughts. Victory. His initial mission was complete with this one. Now to see how far he could push her before she broke or walked away. Not dropping the mask, he turned his head towards her, eyes still glazed over. "Do you really think they still love me? They sure don't act like it. I also sincerely doubt they will make up. Really, it's not just them. It's the entire family, except for me and my brother, who are arguing."
Glancing at her expression and hearing her words, a single word popped up in his thoughts. Victory. His initial mission was complete with this one. Now to see how far he could push her before she broke or walked away. Not dropping the mask, he turned his head towards her, eyes still glazed over. "Do you really think they still love me? They sure don't act like it. I also sincerely doubt they will make up. Really, it's not just them. It's the entire family, except for me and my brother, who are arguing."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
"Alright... Nice meeting you. Maybe we will..." Uol nodded, as she turned and headed to her dorm room. Eric seemed nice to Uol, but she sensed something underlying in him. When she first decided to go to this school so had no intention on making any sort of interactions with other humans. After a while however, she knew the only way to success was to at least try and make connections.
"Alright... Nice meeting you. Maybe we will..." Uol nodded, as she turned and headed to her dorm room. Eric seemed nice to Uol, but she sensed something underlying in him. When she first decided to go to this school so had no intention on making any sort of interactions with other humans. After a while however, she knew the only way to success was to at least try and make connections.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
"Nope! In fact, when you walked up, I was looking at the message from the administration saying my roommate had dropped out!" Faye was more than a little disappointed that she wouldn't share a room with someone, but she could deal with it. "What about you? Who's your roommate?"
"Nope! In fact, when you walked up, I was looking at the message from the administration saying my roommate had dropped out!" Faye was more than a little disappointed that she wouldn't share a room with someone, but she could deal with it. "What about you? Who's your roommate?"
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
Uol then wanders the halls of the girls dorm, trying to find her dorm room. Though she was never really good with directions. So she looked around, trying to find either her dorm or someone to point her in the direction of her dorm room.
Uol then wanders the halls of the girls dorm, trying to find her dorm room. Though she was never really good with directions. So she looked around, trying to find either her dorm or someone to point her in the direction of her dorm room.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
After Elaine left, Dara finished her granola bar and chose not to unpack her bags yet. She'd do that later.
Tossing the wrapper in a trash can, she lifted her black hair and kept it out of her face with a hair band she found in her pocket.
Deciding to relieve her boredom by going outside, she opened the door and exited her room, stopping to avoid bumping into a girl with long brown hair(@Rosetta248) who looked about her age, maybe younger. She looked a little lost. Well, helping her would kill some time.
"You need help finding your dorm?" Dara asked lightly.
After Elaine left, Dara finished her granola bar and chose not to unpack her bags yet. She'd do that later.
Tossing the wrapper in a trash can, she lifted her black hair and kept it out of her face with a hair band she found in her pocket.
Deciding to relieve her boredom by going outside, she opened the door and exited her room, stopping to avoid bumping into a girl with long brown hair(@Rosetta248) who looked about her age, maybe younger. She looked a little lost. Well, helping her would kill some time.
"You need help finding your dorm?" Dara asked lightly.
hu72dVR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14