Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Eria frowned "I'm sorry?" She tilted her head in confusion. "I... I didn't mean to offend you" She said although she didn't quite know how she had offended Cyro.
Eria frowned "I'm sorry?" She tilted her head in confusion. "I... I didn't mean to offend you" She said although she didn't quite know how she had offended Cyro.
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
(Sorry for the late reply, I was sleeping while this took off~ *cough cough* a posting order would be nice so people don't get left behind but this is still okay I guess *cough*)

"Ye be a yeasty, crook-pated mammet! Ya know that?" Mizana shouted over ruefully, with her fist waving in the air as she laid back against her other elbow uncomfortably in the parking lot. Looking down, she took a moment to admire her younger brother's work. As she was sleeping in the back of the car on the ride to the academy, Marcus had tied her shoe laces together for her to fall out of the car once she tried to step out. The lil hobgoblin isn't even feeling guilty, I bet. Her thoughts were confirmed when she looked back up, to see the window rolled down and his tongue lolling out of his smiling mouth.

Her fist then became a rude gesture, the middle finger going straight as the others kept clenched together. This only encouraged him, however, as he began giggling and the car's driver, one of her older brothers, began to slowly start off. "Bye Mizzy!" Marcus called out happily, sticking his head out the side of the car to look back at her. "I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT," Mizana yelled back, trying to seem mad by keeping her brow creased but still unable to keep the grin from her face. Him and I are too similar, she admitted to herself. It's surprising Manfred could tolerate two of me in the car for that entire ride. As the dented vehicle rolled into the distance, Zana brought herself back down to her current situation.

Working out the ties in her sneakers, she examined where the fall had affected her. Her left leg was scraped, with some blood running down the calf as some tiny pebbles kept embedded in her knee. Flicking them off one by one, she winced each time and continued to untie with her free hand. The perks of being ambidextrous. Once finished with both tasks, she brushed off the scrapes on the elbow she used to catch herself. I'm going to shove that bugger out of the next vehicle we share a ride in, and I'm not going to wait for it to stop moving, she joked to herself evilly.

Pushing herself up off the ground, Mizana grabbed her fallen backpack, slumped it over her shoulder, and decided to follow the chatter she could hear in the distance, disregarding how her leg continued to bleed as she started limping forward. It'll make me look cool, she assured herself. If anyone asks, I'll tell them I fought a bear on the way here.
(Sorry for the late reply, I was sleeping while this took off~ *cough cough* a posting order would be nice so people don't get left behind but this is still okay I guess *cough*)

"Ye be a yeasty, crook-pated mammet! Ya know that?" Mizana shouted over ruefully, with her fist waving in the air as she laid back against her other elbow uncomfortably in the parking lot. Looking down, she took a moment to admire her younger brother's work. As she was sleeping in the back of the car on the ride to the academy, Marcus had tied her shoe laces together for her to fall out of the car once she tried to step out. The lil hobgoblin isn't even feeling guilty, I bet. Her thoughts were confirmed when she looked back up, to see the window rolled down and his tongue lolling out of his smiling mouth.

Her fist then became a rude gesture, the middle finger going straight as the others kept clenched together. This only encouraged him, however, as he began giggling and the car's driver, one of her older brothers, began to slowly start off. "Bye Mizzy!" Marcus called out happily, sticking his head out the side of the car to look back at her. "I TOLD YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT," Mizana yelled back, trying to seem mad by keeping her brow creased but still unable to keep the grin from her face. Him and I are too similar, she admitted to herself. It's surprising Manfred could tolerate two of me in the car for that entire ride. As the dented vehicle rolled into the distance, Zana brought herself back down to her current situation.

Working out the ties in her sneakers, she examined where the fall had affected her. Her left leg was scraped, with some blood running down the calf as some tiny pebbles kept embedded in her knee. Flicking them off one by one, she winced each time and continued to untie with her free hand. The perks of being ambidextrous. Once finished with both tasks, she brushed off the scrapes on the elbow she used to catch herself. I'm going to shove that bugger out of the next vehicle we share a ride in, and I'm not going to wait for it to stop moving, she joked to herself evilly.

Pushing herself up off the ground, Mizana grabbed her fallen backpack, slumped it over her shoulder, and decided to follow the chatter she could hear in the distance, disregarding how her leg continued to bleed as she started limping forward. It'll make me look cool, she assured herself. If anyone asks, I'll tell them I fought a bear on the way here.
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
Voutos waved as Faye left. A small odd feeling ran through his mind. He blinked. It was something he was unfamiliar with. Shrugging it off, he decides to also head up to his dorm as well. Glancing over at the group where Cryo had gone, he immediately caught the strange look in his brother's eyes. "Cryo, I am going to my dorm. Do not get into any trouble." He called over. Inside the school, he finds his dorm and sets his bag down. Picking the bed next to the window, he starts to unpack his personal belongs. It wasn't much but it was all he required.

Cryo sighed and ignored Voutos. There were more important matters in front of him. "No, it's fine. I'm used to it. Nothing unusual." He gave a forced bitter laugh, even as his eyes gleamed. This would certainly be interesting. It had been a while since he'd had new people to play with.
Voutos waved as Faye left. A small odd feeling ran through his mind. He blinked. It was something he was unfamiliar with. Shrugging it off, he decides to also head up to his dorm as well. Glancing over at the group where Cryo had gone, he immediately caught the strange look in his brother's eyes. "Cryo, I am going to my dorm. Do not get into any trouble." He called over. Inside the school, he finds his dorm and sets his bag down. Picking the bed next to the window, he starts to unpack his personal belongs. It wasn't much but it was all he required.

Cryo sighed and ignored Voutos. There were more important matters in front of him. "No, it's fine. I'm used to it. Nothing unusual." He gave a forced bitter laugh, even as his eyes gleamed. This would certainly be interesting. It had been a while since he'd had new people to play with.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Elaine set her things down on the bed. It was surely not a festooned room, but good enough to live in. She took out her clothes first, then moved on to personal belongings. pictures, and books were possibly the only things she had took besides her clothes. Elaine felt a little tinge in her heart as she looked at a photo of her dad. it was him, and he was holding Elaine. You could see the happiness and joy in his eyes as he held his child.
Elaine was so dazed, she didnt notice the person next to her. "Oh! sorry, I'm Elaine." she said turning around and holding out her hand.
Elaine set her things down on the bed. It was surely not a festooned room, but good enough to live in. She took out her clothes first, then moved on to personal belongings. pictures, and books were possibly the only things she had took besides her clothes. Elaine felt a little tinge in her heart as she looked at a photo of her dad. it was him, and he was holding Elaine. You could see the happiness and joy in his eyes as he held his child.
Elaine was so dazed, she didnt notice the person next to her. "Oh! sorry, I'm Elaine." she said turning around and holding out her hand.
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
Dara watched the girl enter the room closely, only blinking when the girl actually noticed her.
So this was her room mate.
Dara would have to see what this Elaine was like.
Choosing not to take Elaine's hand, Dara kept one of hers in her lap and the other holding the granola bar.
"Hey. Dara Menzelle," she replied a little blithely, her expression inscrutable. "What's your last name?"
It was the question she usually asked everyone she met, mostly out of habit. Seeing as Elaine preferred to lay out all of her stuff on one side of the room, Dara lowered one of her bags onto the ground, keeping the other one on her bed.
Dara watched the girl enter the room closely, only blinking when the girl actually noticed her.
So this was her room mate.
Dara would have to see what this Elaine was like.
Choosing not to take Elaine's hand, Dara kept one of hers in her lap and the other holding the granola bar.
"Hey. Dara Menzelle," she replied a little blithely, her expression inscrutable. "What's your last name?"
It was the question she usually asked everyone she met, mostly out of habit. Seeing as Elaine preferred to lay out all of her stuff on one side of the room, Dara lowered one of her bags onto the ground, keeping the other one on her bed.
hu72dVR.png
[center][img]https://img.clipartfest.com/c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png[/img] Heather purred and closed her eyes in bliss as Uol pet her under the chin. Eric laughed, "Well, she likes to be pet almost anywhere. She loves the attention." After a bit, Heather opened her eyes again, and before she left to go to Aurelia, she rubbed her cheek against Uol's leg. Aurelia picked the small cat up and smiled. "I suppose I should be off now to the dorms, Eric," She paused to turn at him before leaving, "Are you coming?" He shrugged, "Nah, I have enough time." Aurelia glared at him, then took a glance that only lasted a second at Uol. She promptly turned around and left for the girls dorms. "Sorry if my sister seemed a bit.. Uptight, maybe?" Eric said, turning to look at Uol. "She's like that a lot." He took a sip of his slushie and stirred the straw around. Seeing as it was empty, he turned to a trash can and threw his cup. "Do you have any relatives going to this school, perhaps?" He asked curiously. [img]https://img.clipartfest.com/c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png[/img][/center]
c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png

Heather purred and closed her eyes in bliss as Uol pet her under the chin. Eric laughed, "Well, she likes to be pet almost anywhere. She loves the attention." After a bit, Heather opened her eyes again, and before she left to go to Aurelia, she rubbed her cheek against Uol's leg. Aurelia picked the small cat up and smiled. "I suppose I should be off now to the dorms, Eric," She paused to turn at him before leaving, "Are you coming?" He shrugged, "Nah, I have enough time." Aurelia glared at him, then took a glance that only lasted a second at Uol. She promptly turned around and left for the girls dorms.

"Sorry if my sister seemed a bit.. Uptight, maybe?" Eric said, turning to look at Uol. "She's like that a lot." He took a sip of his slushie and stirred the straw around. Seeing as it was empty, he turned to a trash can and threw his cup. "Do you have any relatives going to this school, perhaps?" He asked curiously.

c01fa1fa15306da3d6feed2c149a3e2a_fancy-lines-go-racer-clipart-divider-lines-on-black-background_370-198.png
CxEBf1c.png xx lark
he/him
+2 fr time
x
Eria clasped her hands behind her "oh, alright..." She hesitated for a moment before becoming curious "what do you mean be 'your used to it?'" She took a step back from Cyro unnerved by him.
Eria clasped her hands behind her "oh, alright..." She hesitated for a moment before becoming curious "what do you mean be 'your used to it?'" She took a step back from Cyro unnerved by him.
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
(@Lavendetta I don't know if you want pings or not?)

Uol, unfazed by the cold run-over of Eric's sisters eyes. She looked back at Eric who was talking to her. "It's alright... she reminds me of someone slightly. So it's kind of a known behavior to me.." She then paused to answer his question, "No, it's just me... are you new here also?"
(@Lavendetta I don't know if you want pings or not?)

Uol, unfazed by the cold run-over of Eric's sisters eyes. She looked back at Eric who was talking to her. "It's alright... she reminds me of someone slightly. So it's kind of a known behavior to me.." She then paused to answer his question, "No, it's just me... are you new here also?"
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
Cryo shrugged. "Well, you know it's just that my family doesn't really have time for me back home. They all pretty much ignore me. My brother, when he does talk to me, is always so rude. He insults me all the time." Pausing, he took a deep breath, attempting to put on a very convincing performance. "So that's why I'm used to it." He'd made her curious. Good. Even if he'd also made her wary.
Cryo shrugged. "Well, you know it's just that my family doesn't really have time for me back home. They all pretty much ignore me. My brother, when he does talk to me, is always so rude. He insults me all the time." Pausing, he took a deep breath, attempting to put on a very convincing performance. "So that's why I'm used to it." He'd made her curious. Good. Even if he'd also made her wary.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Faye grabbed a small bit of almost everything in the caf and sat down, noticing that there were only a few second and third years there. she stayed quiet until she heard a buzz coming from her cellphone, she looked at it and noticed it was a text from the school, telling her that her roommate had withdrawn from the school. She'd have the room all to herself, though, it would be lonely, she'd just have to make friends. The girl she'd talked to before with the silver hair could be her friend, or the other one, Elaine.
Faye grabbed a small bit of almost everything in the caf and sat down, noticing that there were only a few second and third years there. she stayed quiet until she heard a buzz coming from her cellphone, she looked at it and noticed it was a text from the school, telling her that her roommate had withdrawn from the school. She'd have the room all to herself, though, it would be lonely, she'd just have to make friends. The girl she'd talked to before with the silver hair could be her friend, or the other one, Elaine.
tumblr_mjvaeyAiJk1rgpyeqo1_500.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14