Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
(Oh, Voutos was the lonely looking emo kid. I didn't realize that.)

Voutos looked over at the girl who had apparently not been paying attention to her surroundings. She had inquired about the very room they were in. "Er, hello Mizana." He said awkwardly. He, Faye and the other girl had just been standing there silently for a while. His grip on his book tightened as he tried to debate finding a way to retreat from this conversation. Redirecting his gaze away from the three, he scanned the room, making observations about the other people.
(Oh, Voutos was the lonely looking emo kid. I didn't realize that.)

Voutos looked over at the girl who had apparently not been paying attention to her surroundings. She had inquired about the very room they were in. "Er, hello Mizana." He said awkwardly. He, Faye and the other girl had just been standing there silently for a while. His grip on his book tightened as he tried to debate finding a way to retreat from this conversation. Redirecting his gaze away from the three, he scanned the room, making observations about the other people.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
(nahhh that was Oliver actually :p)
(nahhh that was Oliver actually :p)
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
((lol ya, Oliver is anti-social to the max, ( U v U ) and he's in his room debating about taking a nap))
((lol ya, Oliver is anti-social to the max, ( U v U ) and he's in his room debating about taking a nap))
(GAH I just saw these I'm so sorry T^T)

Tallis smiled at her enthusiasm, then absently cocked his head in thought at Seren's question. What were they supposed to be doing?
Breakfast?
Right.
"I think we'll have to go to our classes soon," he replied, "but it looks like people are getting food from the cafeteria or going to their dorms."
He took a glance to the cafeteria and saw that a few people were already there.
"You know where your dorm is?" he asked her.
(GAH I just saw these I'm so sorry T^T)

Tallis smiled at her enthusiasm, then absently cocked his head in thought at Seren's question. What were they supposed to be doing?
Breakfast?
Right.
"I think we'll have to go to our classes soon," he replied, "but it looks like people are getting food from the cafeteria or going to their dorms."
He took a glance to the cafeteria and saw that a few people were already there.
"You know where your dorm is?" he asked her.
hu72dVR.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14