Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Voutos stared at Elaine and Faye, uncertain how to continue the conversation. He never learned how to start or carry on one. It had never seemed important to him. Really, it still didn't. Rerouting his attention away from conversation, he observed Faye and Elaine. Faye looked like she might burst with happiness at any moment. Elaine looked like she wanted to leave and go to a quiet and secluded spot somewhere.
Voutos stared at Elaine and Faye, uncertain how to continue the conversation. He never learned how to start or carry on one. It had never seemed important to him. Really, it still didn't. Rerouting his attention away from conversation, he observed Faye and Elaine. Faye looked like she might burst with happiness at any moment. Elaine looked like she wanted to leave and go to a quiet and secluded spot somewhere.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
(Hey, I'm back peeps! Lavendetta and I have been talking a bit and she said it would be fine if I just made it so some sort of long-lost relative of hers has arrived at the school to pick her up, since they have plans or something like that. But I assume this also applies to Eric? So this notice may be relevant for anyone who has interacted with both of them so far.)

Aurelia didn't necessarily answer Mizana's query, as she instead answered a phone call that suddenly began to ring from her cell. The conversation was brief, but nonetheless surprising. Once finished, the girl in shock began taking down the lights she had just started to adorn the room with, stuffing them somewhat-hurriedly into her luggage again. "I'm sorry," she eventually replied, still fumbling around the room to get what she had unpacked already. "I don't think I'll be able to come down with you, I need to go find my brother Eric and meet up with a relative at wherever this school's office is." Finished with her packing, Aurelia concluded with a less curious phrase of "It's a family emergency thing, don't know if I'll be back actually." Concealing her excitement, she shook Zana's hand again before heading towards the door. "Anyways, it was still nice to meet you. Goodbye!" With the farewell done, she left with not a trace save for the crinkled sheets of where she had sat before on her bed.

It all happened a bit too quickly. "Uh, yeah, okay," Mizana said in bewilderment, looking out the door as Aurelia began around the corner of the hallway. Rubbing the back of her neck confusedly, she called a returning "bye" down the hall before the girl went completely out of view. Uhmmmm, welllll, okay that happened. I mean it's fine, yeah. I guess I didn't need a roommate. And, I mean, it was probably super important stuff. I get it.

..Yeah. Honestly, she already felt lonely. Do more students ever come later in the year? Is that a thing? Mizana wondered, walking down a different hallway towards what she hoped was the cafeteria. You know, maybe I should have brought a map, she regretfully realized sometime later, clearly no longer in the girl's dorms but somewhere else she hadn't learned about yet.

Eventually she came across two chattering girls in the distance, and some lonely-looking emo kid. About to step forward and talk to him, she noticed some more people enter the room and the guy walk away from the crowd, in what could have been determination to just go somewhere else or intimidation caused by the increase in people. Well, guess not then. Following him for a conversation would be creepy, besides. Instead, Mizana began towards this new group.

"Uh, excuse me for intruding and all," she started with a smile, during the odd pause in conversation, "but do any of you know where the cafeteria is? I'm Mizana, by the way! But you all can call me Zana or Sparky if ya want. Or just Mizana, I don't care too much." She extended a blackened hand towards the one nearest to her at that time, a boy with a scarf around his neck, while crossing her other scorched hand over and offering it to the girl with the red hair.

(Edit because apparently Mizana is stupid lmao:)
Yet, looking over their shoulders, Zana realized that this very room was the cafeteria. "Oh, wow! I feel dumb," she added in, rolling her eyes. "Today's been a really weird day for me, ya know. I didn't even know it was in here! Anyways, it's good for me to go around and do these introductions at least. I came a bit late so you two are only the second and third students I've said hi to yet."
(Hey, I'm back peeps! Lavendetta and I have been talking a bit and she said it would be fine if I just made it so some sort of long-lost relative of hers has arrived at the school to pick her up, since they have plans or something like that. But I assume this also applies to Eric? So this notice may be relevant for anyone who has interacted with both of them so far.)

Aurelia didn't necessarily answer Mizana's query, as she instead answered a phone call that suddenly began to ring from her cell. The conversation was brief, but nonetheless surprising. Once finished, the girl in shock began taking down the lights she had just started to adorn the room with, stuffing them somewhat-hurriedly into her luggage again. "I'm sorry," she eventually replied, still fumbling around the room to get what she had unpacked already. "I don't think I'll be able to come down with you, I need to go find my brother Eric and meet up with a relative at wherever this school's office is." Finished with her packing, Aurelia concluded with a less curious phrase of "It's a family emergency thing, don't know if I'll be back actually." Concealing her excitement, she shook Zana's hand again before heading towards the door. "Anyways, it was still nice to meet you. Goodbye!" With the farewell done, she left with not a trace save for the crinkled sheets of where she had sat before on her bed.

It all happened a bit too quickly. "Uh, yeah, okay," Mizana said in bewilderment, looking out the door as Aurelia began around the corner of the hallway. Rubbing the back of her neck confusedly, she called a returning "bye" down the hall before the girl went completely out of view. Uhmmmm, welllll, okay that happened. I mean it's fine, yeah. I guess I didn't need a roommate. And, I mean, it was probably super important stuff. I get it.

..Yeah. Honestly, she already felt lonely. Do more students ever come later in the year? Is that a thing? Mizana wondered, walking down a different hallway towards what she hoped was the cafeteria. You know, maybe I should have brought a map, she regretfully realized sometime later, clearly no longer in the girl's dorms but somewhere else she hadn't learned about yet.

Eventually she came across two chattering girls in the distance, and some lonely-looking emo kid. About to step forward and talk to him, she noticed some more people enter the room and the guy walk away from the crowd, in what could have been determination to just go somewhere else or intimidation caused by the increase in people. Well, guess not then. Following him for a conversation would be creepy, besides. Instead, Mizana began towards this new group.

"Uh, excuse me for intruding and all," she started with a smile, during the odd pause in conversation, "but do any of you know where the cafeteria is? I'm Mizana, by the way! But you all can call me Zana or Sparky if ya want. Or just Mizana, I don't care too much." She extended a blackened hand towards the one nearest to her at that time, a boy with a scarf around his neck, while crossing her other scorched hand over and offering it to the girl with the red hair.

(Edit because apparently Mizana is stupid lmao:)
Yet, looking over their shoulders, Zana realized that this very room was the cafeteria. "Oh, wow! I feel dumb," she added in, rolling her eyes. "Today's been a really weird day for me, ya know. I didn't even know it was in here! Anyways, it's good for me to go around and do these introductions at least. I came a bit late so you two are only the second and third students I've said hi to yet."
Waiting 24/7 for death's sweet release (of their next hot mixtape of course)
((...Anyone still here? <:/))
((...Anyone still here? <:/))
(I'm sort of still here. There just isn't anything really for either of my characters to respond to.)
(I'm sort of still here. There just isn't anything really for either of my characters to respond to.)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
(Voutous could maybe do some sort of reply to Mizana? If you wanted to~)
(Voutous could maybe do some sort of reply to Mizana? If you wanted to~)
((I guess the same with me, I'm really just waiting for a response heh.))
((I guess the same with me, I'm really just waiting for a response heh.))
(It would be a bit odd since Voutos is still in the cafeteria. Though, I guess maybe he could leave then run into her and overhear the question. The again, Voutos isn't one who'd strike me as someone who'd help someone who is lost.)
(It would be a bit odd since Voutos is still in the cafeteria. Though, I guess maybe he could leave then run into her and overhear the question. The again, Voutos isn't one who'd strike me as someone who'd help someone who is lost.)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
(Ohhh I thought it was the same kid talking to Faye and Elaine nvm)
(Ohhh I thought it was the same kid talking to Faye and Elaine nvm)
(He is the one talking with Faye and Elaine. Elaine left the cafeteria for some reason but both Faye and Voutos didn't leave)
(He is the one talking with Faye and Elaine. Elaine left the cafeteria for some reason but both Faye and Voutos didn't leave)
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
(Oh okay, my character is just super disoriented then lmao xp I think I'll actually edit my post)

(Edit: I changed it)
(Oh okay, my character is just super disoriented then lmao xp I think I'll actually edit my post)

(Edit: I changed it)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14