Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fight By Me {Rp Thread}
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14
(I changed my name. I used to be Blizzardwing.)

Cryo tilted his head at the question. "Oh, these?" He shrugged. "They are something from my mom's side of the family. Everyone gets markings from their mom when they are born. Each person's markings represent different things, known often only to family and those close to them. Though some choose to never share the meaning behind their markings. My brother never has told a soul what his mean, only he and our mom know." A faint smile appeared on his face.
(I changed my name. I used to be Blizzardwing.)

Cryo tilted his head at the question. "Oh, these?" He shrugged. "They are something from my mom's side of the family. Everyone gets markings from their mom when they are born. Each person's markings represent different things, known often only to family and those close to them. Though some choose to never share the meaning behind their markings. My brother never has told a soul what his mean, only he and our mom know." A faint smile appeared on his face.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Dara raised an eyebrow at the girl's slight bow to her, but she shook her head, her eyes bright.
"It's no problem," she said. She gestured to the girl.
"Do you know what your dorm number is? It would help us find it."
Dara raised an eyebrow at the girl's slight bow to her, but she shook her head, her eyes bright.
"It's no problem," she said. She gestured to the girl.
"Do you know what your dorm number is? It would help us find it."
hu72dVR.png
Uol adjusts herself to the proper posture and then takes the paper in her hand to fixate on the number that was on it. "002, if this paper is correct..." Uol tells the girl in-front of her.
Uol adjusts herself to the proper posture and then takes the paper in her hand to fixate on the number that was on it. "002, if this paper is correct..." Uol tells the girl in-front of her.
tumblr_mbrfv16TZj1r9y3da.gif
(Oh ok, cool name!)

Eria nodded with interest. "Really? Wow I've never heard of something like that!" Her eyes lit up "how interesting" She blushed a pale silver color embarrassed by her outbreak. "So no besides your mother one knows what your brothers markings are? Huh..." She grinned "Maybe its something embarrassing"
(Oh ok, cool name!)

Eria nodded with interest. "Really? Wow I've never heard of something like that!" Her eyes lit up "how interesting" She blushed a pale silver color embarrassed by her outbreak. "So no besides your mother one knows what your brothers markings are? Huh..." She grinned "Maybe its something embarrassing"
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
"Actually, I have not." she said looking at where he was. he had mahogany hair and yellow eyes. "He only said hi to me, and that was it."he looked somewhat tired, maybe from his brother.
(so sry for late reply!)
"Actually, I have not." she said looking at where he was. he had mahogany hair and yellow eyes. "He only said hi to me, and that was it."he looked somewhat tired, maybe from his brother.
(so sry for late reply!)
109dcbb08671a69cebba15e6860b2efdb65bde8f_128.gifavatar_4df3de827152_128.png Voltron And Twenty One Pilots
(thanks)

Cryo nods enthusiastically. "Yeah, it is really interesting." He returns her grin. "Somehow I'd doubt he would tell anyone no matter what it is. Though, that's a fun thought to entertain. It would be hilarious if my mom gave his markings a really embarrassing meaning." He laughed. "My brother probably just takes the secrecy to heart. He will most likely wait for someone he really loves and tell them and only them. I just find it hard to imagine my brother finding someone like that. I don't even think he knows what love is."
(thanks)

Cryo nods enthusiastically. "Yeah, it is really interesting." He returns her grin. "Somehow I'd doubt he would tell anyone no matter what it is. Though, that's a fun thought to entertain. It would be hilarious if my mom gave his markings a really embarrassing meaning." He laughed. "My brother probably just takes the secrecy to heart. He will most likely wait for someone he really loves and tell them and only them. I just find it hard to imagine my brother finding someone like that. I don't even think he knows what love is."
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Dara's eyes fell to the paper the girl had in her hands, supposedly containing her room number. Dara recognized 002; she had seen it on her way to her own dorm.
"Oh, I know where that is," she said, the recognition clear in hr voice, and Dara sidestepped her and moved forward a little before turning and waiting for the girl to follow. "It's this way."
Dara's eyes fell to the paper the girl had in her hands, supposedly containing her room number. Dara recognized 002; she had seen it on her way to her own dorm.
"Oh, I know where that is," she said, the recognition clear in hr voice, and Dara sidestepped her and moved forward a little before turning and waiting for the girl to follow. "It's this way."
hu72dVR.png
Oliver walked through the halls, coming to his first class room after passing the cafateria. The only indication of the room being a class room was a plaque that had Prof. Magellan carved into it and mounted on the door. He could only guess that the room was meant for the class that teaches further into ice magic, because of the glass panel in the door being encrusted in ice. He tried to turn the knob, but that to was coated in ice, making his hand slide right off it.

Heaving an sigh, he kept walking past various rooms whose doors held plaques with professor's names and strange ailments to them. One door seemed to cure him of his drowsiness, while another looked charred and crispy. One door he found particularly appealing, was one that had deep scratch marks and chunks of wood riddled through it. When he leaned his ear closer to it, he could hear growls and snarls being softly emitted from somewhere with in. Feeling the excitement building with in, he slowly turned to the knob and felt it click open with satisfaction.
Oliver walked through the halls, coming to his first class room after passing the cafateria. The only indication of the room being a class room was a plaque that had Prof. Magellan carved into it and mounted on the door. He could only guess that the room was meant for the class that teaches further into ice magic, because of the glass panel in the door being encrusted in ice. He tried to turn the knob, but that to was coated in ice, making his hand slide right off it.

Heaving an sigh, he kept walking past various rooms whose doors held plaques with professor's names and strange ailments to them. One door seemed to cure him of his drowsiness, while another looked charred and crispy. One door he found particularly appealing, was one that had deep scratch marks and chunks of wood riddled through it. When he leaned his ear closer to it, he could hear growls and snarls being softly emitted from somewhere with in. Feeling the excitement building with in, he slowly turned to the knob and felt it click open with satisfaction.
Eria laughed "yeah he seemed like that..." She twirled a lock of her hair. "Do they have to be on your face or could they be anywhere?"
Eria laughed "yeah he seemed like that..." She twirled a lock of her hair. "Do they have to be on your face or could they be anywhere?"
A blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Cryo tilted his head at the question. "I think they can be anywhere. My mom has hers on her neck and my maternal grandparents have them on their arms. My brother's is also on his face like mine. Though, i have never met anyone with markings like these anywhere else. So possibly only certain places." He shrugged indifferently.
Cryo tilted his head at the question. "I think they can be anywhere. My mom has hers on her neck and my maternal grandparents have them on their arms. My brother's is also on his face like mine. Though, i have never met anyone with markings like these anywhere else. So possibly only certain places." He shrugged indifferently.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13 14