Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
(Wow your picture is amazing the new update came out I like it I'm hyped for what will happen next. Idk why but I wana start doing fan fiction writing again should I do it?)
"We should go..." Ekoeo said listening to the wolf howls. 'Lets hope she doesn't bring this kind of bad luck all the time.' Ekoeo thought to herself.
She picked up the ice crystal and slid it in her pocket. Ekoeo still felt the cold but not as much with the clothes touching it instead of her skin.
(Wow your picture is amazing the new update came out I like it I'm hyped for what will happen next. Idk why but I wana start doing fan fiction writing again should I do it?)
"We should go..." Ekoeo said listening to the wolf howls. 'Lets hope she doesn't bring this kind of bad luck all the time.' Ekoeo thought to herself.
She picked up the ice crystal and slid it in her pocket. Ekoeo still felt the cold but not as much with the clothes touching it instead of her skin.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
(Thank you. And it looks like the comic is going to get real good soon. I'm exited. And if you like fan fiction writing, go for it. You rp good so i think you can do it.)
well, i guess its just my luck that wolves would be around here.Serena thought. "Lets go and stay the night in one of the houses, and leave early to lose the hunters." Serena said. She knew the hunters wouldn't attack at night. Their weapons required a precise aim that would be impossible in the dark, that was their biggest flaw. Fortanately for them, these hunters aren't the brightest ones she had ever seen. They did attack a powerful wind demon and her at the same time, even though they knew wind demons are the most powerful magic wise. "They can't use their weapons in the dark." Serena explained to Ekoeo just in case she didn't already know. She walked into one of the buildings. Surprisingly the electricity still worked as she found out by flipping a switch, but she quickly turned it off after finding a candle, not wanting to give their hideout away. "If power hasn't been turned off, this must have happened recently, which is wired considering the war has been over for over a year now don't you think?" Serena asked. She had never seen an abandoned village with power before.
(Thank you. And it looks like the comic is going to get real good soon. I'm exited. And if you like fan fiction writing, go for it. You rp good so i think you can do it.)
well, i guess its just my luck that wolves would be around here.Serena thought. "Lets go and stay the night in one of the houses, and leave early to lose the hunters." Serena said. She knew the hunters wouldn't attack at night. Their weapons required a precise aim that would be impossible in the dark, that was their biggest flaw. Fortanately for them, these hunters aren't the brightest ones she had ever seen. They did attack a powerful wind demon and her at the same time, even though they knew wind demons are the most powerful magic wise. "They can't use their weapons in the dark." Serena explained to Ekoeo just in case she didn't already know. She walked into one of the buildings. Surprisingly the electricity still worked as she found out by flipping a switch, but she quickly turned it off after finding a candle, not wanting to give their hideout away. "If power hasn't been turned off, this must have happened recently, which is wired considering the war has been over for over a year now don't you think?" Serena asked. She had never seen an abandoned village with power before.
XwzJAeR.png
(Also I'm starting to wonder if Reah is going to drink multiple potions wonder what the side effect will be.)
"Maybe they had their own electric crystals." Ekoeo replied thinking the village traded with a nearby town or city. (I said we could break the lore so why not.)
Ekoeo poked around the still intact house. Some things were taken probably by the owners since all the stuff left was to big to run away with or pretty useless things. Then she soon found the bedroom, it was pretty easy because the house was small. "I found the bedroom are we going to take turns watching or are we just going to sleep?" She asked.
(Also I'm starting to wonder if Reah is going to drink multiple potions wonder what the side effect will be.)
"Maybe they had their own electric crystals." Ekoeo replied thinking the village traded with a nearby town or city. (I said we could break the lore so why not.)
Ekoeo poked around the still intact house. Some things were taken probably by the owners since all the stuff left was to big to run away with or pretty useless things. Then she soon found the bedroom, it was pretty easy because the house was small. "I found the bedroom are we going to take turns watching or are we just going to sleep?" She asked.
"I think we should take turns. Although its unlikely, it is still possible that we will be attacked. We must always be on alert." Serena said. She found some blankets in the small bedroom. Luckily her demon side allowed her to see fairly decent in the dark, and the candle provided enough light for her to see her way around. Serena settled down on a couch right outside the bedroom. "Who should keep watch first?" She asked. She could still hear howls outside, and she was a bit uneasy. She knew they needed to leave as soon as they could.
"I think we should take turns. Although its unlikely, it is still possible that we will be attacked. We must always be on alert." Serena said. She found some blankets in the small bedroom. Luckily her demon side allowed her to see fairly decent in the dark, and the candle provided enough light for her to see her way around. Serena settled down on a couch right outside the bedroom. "Who should keep watch first?" She asked. She could still hear howls outside, and she was a bit uneasy. She knew they needed to leave as soon as they could.
XwzJAeR.png
"I'll take first watch then." Ekoeo explained.
Um do you wana time skip I'm a bit fresh out of ideas.
"I'll take first watch then." Ekoeo explained.
Um do you wana time skip I'm a bit fresh out of ideas.
(Go ahead. If you don't come up with something than i will tomorrow. No need to rush. I'm going to bed.)
(Go ahead. If you don't come up with something than i will tomorrow. No need to rush. I'm going to bed.)
XwzJAeR.png
(Ok its 1 where I am I should go to sleep to. Whoa 2 update weekends in a row Chu must have a lot of free time these last two weeks.)
(Ok its 1 where I am I should go to sleep to. Whoa 2 update weekends in a row Chu must have a lot of free time these last two weeks.)
A few days later...
After successfuly getting away from the hunters, Serena and Ekoeo traveled a few uneventful days to the next town. Serena didn't want to go in, but they needed the supplies. Walking stand to stand looking for food that will last for a while, Serena suddenly hear the town's announcement speakers turn on. "Attention all citizens, we have an announcement from the king. He says that he is sending soldiers to every town and city. Effective immediately and till further notice, we are under martial law. Open your houses to the soldiers willingly, or pay the consequences. Do as they say, the king commands it!" The voice said. The people ran around, trying to hide anything that they didn't want stolen by the soldiers. The town was in chaos. "Get rid of the tryrant! This is unfair!" Was shouted by a random person. Gathering her stuff, Serena prepared to leave the village. She looked around for Ekoeo, hoping that she had the same idea.
A few days later...
After successfuly getting away from the hunters, Serena and Ekoeo traveled a few uneventful days to the next town. Serena didn't want to go in, but they needed the supplies. Walking stand to stand looking for food that will last for a while, Serena suddenly hear the town's announcement speakers turn on. "Attention all citizens, we have an announcement from the king. He says that he is sending soldiers to every town and city. Effective immediately and till further notice, we are under martial law. Open your houses to the soldiers willingly, or pay the consequences. Do as they say, the king commands it!" The voice said. The people ran around, trying to hide anything that they didn't want stolen by the soldiers. The town was in chaos. "Get rid of the tryrant! This is unfair!" Was shouted by a random person. Gathering her stuff, Serena prepared to leave the village. She looked around for Ekoeo, hoping that she had the same idea.
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo was a bit intimidated by the announcer and the king to her seamed like a dictator. "I think we should leave." Ekoeo said urgently she wanted to keep the small crystals and try to make them into one crystal. She thought she could sell it for a higher price if she did that and she probably needed more money to supply for Serena.
Ekoeo was a bit intimidated by the announcer and the king to her seamed like a dictator. "I think we should leave." Ekoeo said urgently she wanted to keep the small crystals and try to make them into one crystal. She thought she could sell it for a higher price if she did that and she probably needed more money to supply for Serena.
"I agree, lets go before the soldiers arrive. We will travel a ways away from the road so we don't run into them." Serena said. She had heard that the king that governed this kingdom was harsh. He was the one that declared war on the demons that created the hybrids, and was partially responsible for the 200 year war. Demons in this kingdom where looked at harshly and where governed by a set of rules that seperated them from humans and angels. No one is certain as to the species of the king, but rumor has it he is a demon due to his longlivity. It was ironic though because that would mean he declared war on his own people.
(Did you see the pm i sent?)
"I agree, lets go before the soldiers arrive. We will travel a ways away from the road so we don't run into them." Serena said. She had heard that the king that governed this kingdom was harsh. He was the one that declared war on the demons that created the hybrids, and was partially responsible for the 200 year war. Demons in this kingdom where looked at harshly and where governed by a set of rules that seperated them from humans and angels. No one is certain as to the species of the king, but rumor has it he is a demon due to his longlivity. It was ironic though because that would mean he declared war on his own people.
(Did you see the pm i sent?)
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49