Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
"Well, at least knock next time so you don't scare people." The woman said. The child was fine now that the shock of having a stranger come in wore off. "Well, i guess i have no choice but to let you stay with us until you find somewhere else. The spare room is upstairs." The father said.
"Well, at least knock next time so you don't scare people." The woman said. The child was fine now that the shock of having a stranger come in wore off. "Well, i guess i have no choice but to let you stay with us until you find somewhere else. The spare room is upstairs." The father said.
XwzJAeR.png
(The wind is so strong in Michigan right now it knocked our cimminy cap off and cracked our cars window. I also got the mail and I was running around the neighborhood trying to get the mail because it got up and ran away because of the wind.)
"Is there anything to do to repay you?" Ekoeo asked.
'This is probably the luckiest thing that happened to me when I'm with Serena.' Ekoeo asked.
Ekoeo proceeded to go into the spare room and try to saw the tracker off by using her wind magic to make what seamed to be a bladed frisbee and it spun rapidly it didn't even scratch it. Ekoeo squinted at the tracker "But... How this is as strong as my effigy spell?!?"
(The wind is so strong in Michigan right now it knocked our cimminy cap off and cracked our cars window. I also got the mail and I was running around the neighborhood trying to get the mail because it got up and ran away because of the wind.)
"Is there anything to do to repay you?" Ekoeo asked.
'This is probably the luckiest thing that happened to me when I'm with Serena.' Ekoeo asked.
Ekoeo proceeded to go into the spare room and try to saw the tracker off by using her wind magic to make what seamed to be a bladed frisbee and it spun rapidly it didn't even scratch it. Ekoeo squinted at the tracker "But... How this is as strong as my effigy spell?!?"
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"That's not going to work." Serena said simply. "I know how to get it off, but we will need some tools first. Lets at least stay here for the night so we are well rested enough to escape. After the stun gun, i am in no shape to fight." She walked upstairs to the room that the family had lent to them. She was exhausted after the long day.
"That's not going to work." Serena said simply. "I know how to get it off, but we will need some tools first. Lets at least stay here for the night so we are well rested enough to escape. After the stun gun, i am in no shape to fight." She walked upstairs to the room that the family had lent to them. She was exhausted after the long day.
XwzJAeR.png
"Well I guess your right about that. I'm fine with sleeping on the ground my fur will keep me warm." Ekoeo explained.
'Wonder if I should talk with others in this town.' Ekoeo thought to herself. She sat down in the corner of the room crossed her legs and slept slouching forwards.
"Well I guess your right about that. I'm fine with sleeping on the ground my fur will keep me warm." Ekoeo explained.
'Wonder if I should talk with others in this town.' Ekoeo thought to herself. She sat down in the corner of the room crossed her legs and slept slouching forwards.
(Lol where i live the wind is always bad. Idk about breaking windows though. You can't leave anything outside that can blow away. The wind took our chicken barn and threw it across the yard once and we had to tie it down better.)
(Lol where i live the wind is always bad. Idk about breaking windows though. You can't leave anything outside that can blow away. The wind took our chicken barn and threw it across the yard once and we had to tie it down better.)
XwzJAeR.png
After settling into the room, Serena went back downstairs and gave the family some money to pay for rent and for dinner. After eating, she went back upstairs and brought food to a certain sleepyhead. She then went to bed. She dreamed of a mighty king destroying cities and burning bridges while sitting on a golden throne.
After settling into the room, Serena went back downstairs and gave the family some money to pay for rent and for dinner. After eating, she went back upstairs and brought food to a certain sleepyhead. She then went to bed. She dreamed of a mighty king destroying cities and burning bridges while sitting on a golden throne.
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo woke up an hour-30 minutes before Serena noticed to food set down next to her and guessed it was for her. Then quickly ate the food since she skipped dinner. She guessed this was last nights dinner but ate it any way.
Ekoeo woke up an hour-30 minutes before Serena noticed to food set down next to her and guessed it was for her. Then quickly ate the food since she skipped dinner. She guessed this was last nights dinner but ate it any way.
Getting up, Serena noticed that she had overslept. Everyone was already eating breakfast without her. The child was bouncing up and down excitedly yelling: "Kitty cat! Fluffy Kitty cat!" And trying to pet Ekoeo. The parents had an amused expression on their faces. Serena just sat back to watch how Ekoeo would react.
Getting up, Serena noticed that she had overslept. Everyone was already eating breakfast without her. The child was bouncing up and down excitedly yelling: "Kitty cat! Fluffy Kitty cat!" And trying to pet Ekoeo. The parents had an amused expression on their faces. Serena just sat back to watch how Ekoeo would react.
XwzJAeR.png
The child soon successfully petted her. Ekoeo revealed a smile and tail wagging. 'I don't why I like this but it feels so good!' Ekoeo thoughts. Lucky for Ekoeo she wasn't smaller or else the small child would probably hug her and possibly get all the air out of her.
(I laughed a bit when I read your post.)
The child soon successfully petted her. Ekoeo revealed a smile and tail wagging. 'I don't why I like this but it feels so good!' Ekoeo thoughts. Lucky for Ekoeo she wasn't smaller or else the small child would probably hug her and possibly get all the air out of her.
(I laughed a bit when I read your post.)
Serena laughed out loud watching Ekoeo and the child. "I can't believe a powerful demon like you would allow a child to pet you " She teased. Serena sat down and enjoyed breakfast with the family. "So, why do you keep that hooded cape on all the time?" The father asked. Serena just sat there in silence. She had never thought to think up a reason because she hardly came into contact with people who weren't trying to kill her.
Serena laughed out loud watching Ekoeo and the child. "I can't believe a powerful demon like you would allow a child to pet you " She teased. Serena sat down and enjoyed breakfast with the family. "So, why do you keep that hooded cape on all the time?" The father asked. Serena just sat there in silence. She had never thought to think up a reason because she hardly came into contact with people who weren't trying to kill her.
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49