Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
"So where is that." Ekoeo said while receiving angry glares at people.
"And it seams they don't like me here." She added.
(Yes and sorry for short post.)
"So where is that." Ekoeo said while receiving angry glares at people.
"And it seams they don't like me here." She added.
(Yes and sorry for short post.)
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"Over here! Hurry! I think you just broke some sort of law or something by the way they are staring." Serena said, grabbing Ekoeo and running out of the village. She could here the sound of human mend clad in armor marching down the road. She quickly ran and hid behind a large rock that just so happened to be a little ways from the road. The soldiers loudly marched by, luckily not noticing them. Angry cries could be heard from the city, and there was the sound of a gun going off. The people where protesting against being forced to house the soldiers. "That was close." Serena said. She breathed a sigh of relief.
"Over here! Hurry! I think you just broke some sort of law or something by the way they are staring." Serena said, grabbing Ekoeo and running out of the village. She could here the sound of human mend clad in armor marching down the road. She quickly ran and hid behind a large rock that just so happened to be a little ways from the road. The soldiers loudly marched by, luckily not noticing them. Angry cries could be heard from the city, and there was the sound of a gun going off. The people where protesting against being forced to house the soldiers. "That was close." Serena said. She breathed a sigh of relief.
XwzJAeR.png
"What do you mean I didn't break any laws? Did I stand wrong or something?" Ekoeo whispered.
'I have a feeling I should get one of those guns if I'm traveling with Serena. Things are more eventful than what I'm use to.' Ekoeo thought to herself.
"Also how does hiding behind a rock work? Shouldn't they have noticed?" She added probably jinxing it.
"What do you mean I didn't break any laws? Did I stand wrong or something?" Ekoeo whispered.
'I have a feeling I should get one of those guns if I'm traveling with Serena. Things are more eventful than what I'm use to.' Ekoeo thought to herself.
"Also how does hiding behind a rock work? Shouldn't they have noticed?" She added probably jinxing it.
As if on que, a lone soldier that lagged behind the rest of the group noticed them. "Hey! Get back to the village! No running away. The king says we are to keep everyone in this village." The soldoer said. "Great, you really did jinx us." Serena whispered.
(I was thinking like a large boulder big enough to hide them. Guess i should have worded that better, sorry. Do you see where i am going with this? What did you think of the song?)
As if on que, a lone soldier that lagged behind the rest of the group noticed them. "Hey! Get back to the village! No running away. The king says we are to keep everyone in this village." The soldoer said. "Great, you really did jinx us." Serena whispered.
(I was thinking like a large boulder big enough to hide them. Guess i should have worded that better, sorry. Do you see where i am going with this? What did you think of the song?)
XwzJAeR.png
"How about I fly us away? I think I'm strong enough to pick you up." Ekoeo explained. Ekoeo slowly walked behind Serena ready to execute her plan.
"So why does the king want everyone in the village?" Ekoeo asked hoping to stall time.
(Sorry had a friend over)
"How about I fly us away? I think I'm strong enough to pick you up." Ekoeo explained. Ekoeo slowly walked behind Serena ready to execute her plan.
"So why does the king want everyone in the village?" Ekoeo asked hoping to stall time.
(Sorry had a friend over)
"Sounds good." Serena whispered. The soldier glared at the two of them. He walked up to them angrily. "You haven't heard about the rebellion in the city of Kurza? The king has decided that he would like to put down any further rebellions before they even begin. I've probably told you more than i should. Now get back to the village! And demon dude, you must report to the center of town with the other demons." The soldier said. He drew his gun, ready to strike if they decided to not listen.
"Sounds good." Serena whispered. The soldier glared at the two of them. He walked up to them angrily. "You haven't heard about the rebellion in the city of Kurza? The king has decided that he would like to put down any further rebellions before they even begin. I've probably told you more than i should. Now get back to the village! And demon dude, you must report to the center of town with the other demons." The soldier said. He drew his gun, ready to strike if they decided to not listen.
XwzJAeR.png
"IM A GIRL!" Ekoeo was a bit frustrated on how the soldier misgendered her so calmly and not in a mocking way. Ekoeo exhaled through her nose making it heard and tilted her hand towards the guard. Ekoeo wasn't expecting Serena would guess what she was saying.
(I'd preferably not make Serena understand because I'm a bit curious what the grouping and rebellion is all about. Don't explain it to me I just wanna see it happen.
"IM A GIRL!" Ekoeo was a bit frustrated on how the soldier misgendered her so calmly and not in a mocking way. Ekoeo exhaled through her nose making it heard and tilted her hand towards the guard. Ekoeo wasn't expecting Serena would guess what she was saying.
(I'd preferably not make Serena understand because I'm a bit curious what the grouping and rebellion is all about. Don't explain it to me I just wanna see it happen.
"So what? Your gender is irrelevant. GET TO TOWN BEFORE I SHOOT YOUR BUTTS OFF!" The soldier yelled. He was getting visibly more and more frustrated by the moment. Serena turned to him. "Why does it matter that we go back? We are travelers amd we dont live here." She asked. The soldier pulled the trigger on the gun, hitting Serena on the side. She fell to the ground soundlessly, stunned. "It was just a stun bullet. If you don't get back to town i will hit you with it to and dragged both of you off by force you rabbid mutt." The soldier said looking at Ekoeo.
"So what? Your gender is irrelevant. GET TO TOWN BEFORE I SHOOT YOUR BUTTS OFF!" The soldier yelled. He was getting visibly more and more frustrated by the moment. Serena turned to him. "Why does it matter that we go back? We are travelers amd we dont live here." She asked. The soldier pulled the trigger on the gun, hitting Serena on the side. She fell to the ground soundlessly, stunned. "It was just a stun bullet. If you don't get back to town i will hit you with it to and dragged both of you off by force you rabbid mutt." The soldier said looking at Ekoeo.
XwzJAeR.png
'Well why are we blessed with the worst of luck!' Ekoeo thoughts screamed.
"Alright Alright." Ekoeo said trying to get Serena back up on her feet. After that Ekoeo soon plotted to bite the soldier when he was alone and not looking. Continuing to walk towards the town.
'Well why are we blessed with the worst of luck!' Ekoeo thoughts screamed.
"Alright Alright." Ekoeo said trying to get Serena back up on her feet. After that Ekoeo soon plotted to bite the soldier when he was alone and not looking. Continuing to walk towards the town.
Serena followed Ekoeo, clutching her side. She was numb everywhere but where the electricity hit, which felt like it was on fire. The sensation went away other than a bit of soreness after moving around a bit. She didn't want to go back to the town, but she figured that she should follow Ekoeo. "What are we doing?" She whispered. As they came up to the town, it was revealed that the demons where rounded up in the middle of town and the humans all went inside, appearantly hiding. All the soldiers had their guns in hand as a sign of power. They where keeping an eye on the demons and patrolling to keep the humans inside.
Serena followed Ekoeo, clutching her side. She was numb everywhere but where the electricity hit, which felt like it was on fire. The sensation went away other than a bit of soreness after moving around a bit. She didn't want to go back to the town, but she figured that she should follow Ekoeo. "What are we doing?" She whispered. As they came up to the town, it was revealed that the demons where rounded up in the middle of town and the humans all went inside, appearantly hiding. All the soldiers had their guns in hand as a sign of power. They where keeping an eye on the demons and patrolling to keep the humans inside.
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49