Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49
@AuroraDragon
Your turn
@AuroraDragon
Your turn
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
"Should we go after it and see what it is up to or get away as fast as possible?" Serena asked. She stared in the direction the dragon flew in. Smaoke was rising in that direction, but it wasn't clear what started it. "I do not want to fight that." She added.
(Sorry for not posting. I've gotten into this webcomic called white noise. Its really good.)
"Should we go after it and see what it is up to or get away as fast as possible?" Serena asked. She stared in the direction the dragon flew in. Smaoke was rising in that direction, but it wasn't clear what started it. "I do not want to fight that." She added.
(Sorry for not posting. I've gotten into this webcomic called white noise. Its really good.)
XwzJAeR.png
(I saw it a few times. Oh check out this website SSP Comics.)
"I think the dragon might have found them. Do you think they can handle themselves or should I go in and help them?" Ekoeo asked. Looking at the smoke it was ether they got burned or it got burned.
(I saw it a few times. Oh check out this website SSP Comics.)
"I think the dragon might have found them. Do you think they can handle themselves or should I go in and help them?" Ekoeo asked. Looking at the smoke it was ether they got burned or it got burned.
"I guess we can go check, but i am not fighting that thing." Serena said. She started walking at a brisk pace towards the dragon. She stubbed her toe on something hard but rather small, causing her to stop and wince a bit. She looked down to see what looked like one of the controllers the guards used to control the trackers on the demons. "Looks like the person riding the dragon dropped something." She said as she picked the machine up. It was about the size of her hand and had multiple buttons. Inscribed on the top it said dragon #02.
"I guess we can go check, but i am not fighting that thing." Serena said. She started walking at a brisk pace towards the dragon. She stubbed her toe on something hard but rather small, causing her to stop and wince a bit. She looked down to see what looked like one of the controllers the guards used to control the trackers on the demons. "Looks like the person riding the dragon dropped something." She said as she picked the machine up. It was about the size of her hand and had multiple buttons. Inscribed on the top it said dragon #02.
XwzJAeR.png
(I have been reading off of that website. I read one comic about a boy that can see ghost, i can't remember the name but it was good. You really should read white noise, it just gets better and better. It is a rather sad story though. It involves aliens and a fluffy white upside down bunny thing.)
(I have been reading off of that website. I read one comic about a boy that can see ghost, i can't remember the name but it was good. You really should read white noise, it just gets better and better. It is a rather sad story though. It involves aliens and a fluffy white upside down bunny thing.)
XwzJAeR.png
"What is it?" Ekoeo asked peering over her shoulder the reading the small devices top. Ekoeo looked a bit fusterated once she put the pieces together.
"Are you kidding me now there's two of them how many does this king have?"
"What is it?" Ekoeo asked peering over her shoulder the reading the small devices top. Ekoeo looked a bit fusterated once she put the pieces together.
"Are you kidding me now there's two of them how many does this king have?"
"It seems that dragons are rare so he probably doesn't have many unless they where created in a lab." Serena said. She stared at the device, trying to figure out how to use it. There was a button on it that was labeled disable tracker. "it seems the dragon is being forced to do this. If we can get there and talk to the dragon, perhaps it will fight for us in exchange for freedom. It can't be controlled now that the soldier doesn't have this thing." Serena explained.
(Is your spring break this week also?)
"It seems that dragons are rare so he probably doesn't have many unless they where created in a lab." Serena said. She stared at the device, trying to figure out how to use it. There was a button on it that was labeled disable tracker. "it seems the dragon is being forced to do this. If we can get there and talk to the dragon, perhaps it will fight for us in exchange for freedom. It can't be controlled now that the soldier doesn't have this thing." Serena explained.
(Is your spring break this week also?)
XwzJAeR.png
(I envy you. I have mine next week on the 31st I REMEMBER WHEN MID SPRING BREAK WAS A WEEK LONG NOW IT WAS ONLY THREE DAYS LONG! The next thing is I don't get extra sleep next year they are keeping the schedule the same due to budget cuts.)
"Wright Wyverns don't talk then why would normal dragons would? I know that's not what you mean but they might be like dogs or horses they only know the thing they should do if that word or sound in their case is made. Wait do you think that armour may be attached to the dragons to control them?" Ekoeo said.
(I envy you. I have mine next week on the 31st I REMEMBER WHEN MID SPRING BREAK WAS A WEEK LONG NOW IT WAS ONLY THREE DAYS LONG! The next thing is I don't get extra sleep next year they are keeping the schedule the same due to budget cuts.)
"Wright Wyverns don't talk then why would normal dragons would? I know that's not what you mean but they might be like dogs or horses they only know the thing they should do if that word or sound in their case is made. Wait do you think that armour may be attached to the dragons to control them?" Ekoeo said.
(It's been a busy week for me 3 tests I need sleep so goodnight this is the reason why I'm sleeping earlier than normal.)
(It's been a busy week for me 3 tests I need sleep so goodnight this is the reason why I'm sleeping earlier than normal.)
"If foxes can talk why couldn't a lizard?" Serena teased. "Its worth a shot, and if anything goes wrong we do have the controls to its tracker." She said. Serena started walking in the direction the dragon went, using the tracker to make sure she was on the right path. She looked back to make sure Ekoeo was following.
(Your spring break is only half a week? And 3rd quarter exams? Your school must be tough.)
"If foxes can talk why couldn't a lizard?" Serena teased. "Its worth a shot, and if anything goes wrong we do have the controls to its tracker." She said. Serena started walking in the direction the dragon went, using the tracker to make sure she was on the right path. She looked back to make sure Ekoeo was following.
(Your spring break is only half a week? And 3rd quarter exams? Your school must be tough.)
XwzJAeR.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 48 49