Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Angels and Demons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
@AuroraDragon (do you actually wanna start since I don't have much of a setting.) @Goldenhue (fill out the forum if your interested.) This is an AU of Slightly Damned. MAP I should really remove that here https://screenshot.net/259m2cn Name: Gender: Age: Species: Appearance: Element: Origin: Other: Name: Ekoeo Gender: Female Age: 14 Species: Wind Demon Appearance: Female version of Zura (picture soon made by AuroraDragon) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpostimg.org%2Fimage%2Fwd2jm8oe7%2F[/img] Wears a dark blue t-shirt and brown pants, 5'6 in height has stripes on her arms, legs and neck, wings have a grey base with a symmetrical green swirl in the middle of both wings. Element: Wind Origin: Kota islands Other: I'll edit in the map soon.
@AuroraDragon (do you actually wanna start since I don't have much of a setting.)
@Goldenhue (fill out the forum if your interested.)

This is an AU of Slightly Damned.

MAP I should really remove that here
https://screenshot.net/259m2cn

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Element:
Origin:
Other:

Name: Ekoeo
Species: Wind Demon
Appearance: Female version of Zura (picture soon made by AuroraDragon) [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/link?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpostimg.org%2Fimage%2Fwd2jm8oe7%2F[/img]
Wears a dark blue t-shirt and brown pants, 5'6 in height has stripes on her arms, legs and neck, wings have a grey base with a symmetrical green swirl in the middle of both wings.
Element: Wind
Origin: Kota islands
Other: I'll edit in the map soon.
Unfortunately, it is ugly, sad but not chocolate, beef clinical carrots.
Ridiculus Bibendum nutrition itself.
Years of war... war is almost everything most people have ever known. It all began when a demon/angel hybrid lost control of its powers and destroyed multiple cities in a blind rage, killing thousands. This caused tension between angels and demons, as well as the few hybrids that existed. There was a great hunt to exterminate the hybrids, which angered many. Tensions where high among all races, and falling in love with any other species was strictly forbidden. The demons decided to experiment with using these hybrids as weapons, with disasterous results. They where made in a lab using a forbidden technique. These hybrids where even more powerful and unstable than the natural ones. The demons sent them into cities with high populations of angels. The hybrids slowly went insane and destroyed the cities they where placed in. (They unleash full power when insane, but cant control themselves, similar to demons, but they are much, much more destructive and unstable)Which is what the demons wanted. The angels declared war on the demons, and all other species where forced to take sides or be considered an enemy to all. After hundreds of years the great war ended, leaving demons and angels few in numbers. Humans (who sided with demons) now rule the land, having a distaste for angels and demons due to the war and destruction they where forced into. Angels and demons can still live alongside humans, but races are mostly segregated. All hybrids but one have been exterminated, and there are special combat groups constantly trying to hunt her down.
Years of war... war is almost everything most people have ever known. It all began when a demon/angel hybrid lost control of its powers and destroyed multiple cities in a blind rage, killing thousands. This caused tension between angels and demons, as well as the few hybrids that existed. There was a great hunt to exterminate the hybrids, which angered many. Tensions where high among all races, and falling in love with any other species was strictly forbidden. The demons decided to experiment with using these hybrids as weapons, with disasterous results. They where made in a lab using a forbidden technique. These hybrids where even more powerful and unstable than the natural ones. The demons sent them into cities with high populations of angels. The hybrids slowly went insane and destroyed the cities they where placed in. (They unleash full power when insane, but cant control themselves, similar to demons, but they are much, much more destructive and unstable)Which is what the demons wanted. The angels declared war on the demons, and all other species where forced to take sides or be considered an enemy to all. After hundreds of years the great war ended, leaving demons and angels few in numbers. Humans (who sided with demons) now rule the land, having a distaste for angels and demons due to the war and destruction they where forced into. Angels and demons can still live alongside humans, but races are mostly segregated. All hybrids but one have been exterminated, and there are special combat groups constantly trying to hunt her down.
XwzJAeR.png
Name: Serena
Species: demon/angel hybrid
Appearance: 5c0zrk.jpg
Element: wind
Origin: a lab of unknown location
Other: she is on the run from those who fear her. She hides her wings with a cape, and she always has her hood up to make her single animal like eye less noticeable. She is more stable than most hybrids and not as powerful, she is considered defective, but is still feared neverless. She lost her eye in a fight when she was younger. She never stays in one place too long, and avoids cities and large groups unless she has to go.
Name: Serena
Species: demon/angel hybrid
Appearance: 5c0zrk.jpg
Element: wind
Origin: a lab of unknown location
Other: she is on the run from those who fear her. She hides her wings with a cape, and she always has her hood up to make her single animal like eye less noticeable. She is more stable than most hybrids and not as powerful, she is considered defective, but is still feared neverless. She lost her eye in a fight when she was younger. She never stays in one place too long, and avoids cities and large groups unless she has to go.
XwzJAeR.png
(Humans have sided with furries to take down humans with wings!)
Ekoeo walked along the ruins of the abandoned city that had been destroyed after the war. She was alone during the war since her parents fought in it and sadly died in it. To live she scavenges the ruins of towns, cities, and villages for something valuable to sell for money. She wore a water canister. She soon found a broken down house that seamed a bit promising of what was left of it it seamed to have a basement. Ekoeo made electrical sparks to see somewhat in the darkness maybe she would find some weapons it seamed like weapons would be hiding in a basement.
(Humans have sided with furries to take down humans with wings!)
Ekoeo walked along the ruins of the abandoned city that had been destroyed after the war. She was alone during the war since her parents fought in it and sadly died in it. To live she scavenges the ruins of towns, cities, and villages for something valuable to sell for money. She wore a water canister. She soon found a broken down house that seamed a bit promising of what was left of it it seamed to have a basement. Ekoeo made electrical sparks to see somewhat in the darkness maybe she would find some weapons it seamed like weapons would be hiding in a basement.
Serena ran as fast as her legs would carry her. She didn't dare fly for fear that it would draw even more attention to her. She had been found, the bounty hunters where after her with their magical weapons. They would kill her without hesitation, and for no reason other than that she was a hybrid and had a bounty over her head. She had been on the run, taking care of herself for more than 50 human years. She didn't do anything except for live. She didn't understand why she was hated so much, she had never hurt anyone other than the people trying to kill her. She could hear them getting closer. She saw what appeared to be an abandoned city out of the corner of her eye. She ran towards it, hoping that it would brovide a place to hide. BOOM! BANG! A loud noise could be heard and the ground shook as a powerful weapon of some sort went off behind her. There was the sound of men yelling behind her. She was surrounded. She didn't want to use her powers, she knew that everytime she used them she would go insane. Each time it would take longer for her to return to normal, and it would get harder and harder to control herself. She wasnt even guranteed to win the fight, and If she comepletely lost control of herself and gave into her demon powers, she would become much more powerful, but at the cost of her life, and the lives of anyone with the misfortune to be within a few miles of her.
Serena ran as fast as her legs would carry her. She didn't dare fly for fear that it would draw even more attention to her. She had been found, the bounty hunters where after her with their magical weapons. They would kill her without hesitation, and for no reason other than that she was a hybrid and had a bounty over her head. She had been on the run, taking care of herself for more than 50 human years. She didn't do anything except for live. She didn't understand why she was hated so much, she had never hurt anyone other than the people trying to kill her. She could hear them getting closer. She saw what appeared to be an abandoned city out of the corner of her eye. She ran towards it, hoping that it would brovide a place to hide. BOOM! BANG! A loud noise could be heard and the ground shook as a powerful weapon of some sort went off behind her. There was the sound of men yelling behind her. She was surrounded. She didn't want to use her powers, she knew that everytime she used them she would go insane. Each time it would take longer for her to return to normal, and it would get harder and harder to control herself. She wasnt even guranteed to win the fight, and If she comepletely lost control of herself and gave into her demon powers, she would become much more powerful, but at the cost of her life, and the lives of anyone with the misfortune to be within a few miles of her.
XwzJAeR.png
Ekoeo heard the boom due to her acute canine hearing. As a response Ekoeo quickly scavenged the rest of the basement and came rushing towards what seamed to be bandits surrounding a person.
'Oh I'm going to regret this...' Ekoeo thought.
Ekoeo tried to knock down three of them with a widespread wind attack for what seamed like a human being surrounded could escape. Ekoeo was fine attacking the bandits since she had personal experiences with them.
Ekoeo heard the boom due to her acute canine hearing. As a response Ekoeo quickly scavenged the rest of the basement and came rushing towards what seamed to be bandits surrounding a person.
'Oh I'm going to regret this...' Ekoeo thought.
Ekoeo tried to knock down three of them with a widespread wind attack for what seamed like a human being surrounded could escape. Ekoeo was fine attacking the bandits since she had personal experiences with them.
Serena saw what appeared to be an overly large two legged fox attack the bandits that where chasing her. The bandits where knocked down due to the sudden blast of wind. One of them, a human male, stood up quickly after being knocked down. " so you are with that vile creature? Then you are against us. Step down and let us do our job, or we will kill you to." The man said. He aimed a magical gun at the fox. The other two got up and faced Serena. Serena felt the magic begin to course through her body, she felt her vision going hazy as her demon side began to take over. please don't let this be happening. she thought.
Serena saw what appeared to be an overly large two legged fox attack the bandits that where chasing her. The bandits where knocked down due to the sudden blast of wind. One of them, a human male, stood up quickly after being knocked down. " so you are with that vile creature? Then you are against us. Step down and let us do our job, or we will kill you to." The man said. He aimed a magical gun at the fox. The other two got up and faced Serena. Serena felt the magic begin to course through her body, she felt her vision going hazy as her demon side began to take over. please don't let this be happening. she thought.
XwzJAeR.png
'Why did I sell that sword...' Ekoeo thought to herself. She got on her knees thinking the looks in Serena's eye was just for intimidation and she would attack them. Ekoeo didn't expect that Serena was a hybrid.
"Um... you might wana look behind you." Ekoeo said in a believable nervous voice. Hoping Serena was ready to attack.

(I'm trying a new writing style how do you like it? Do you like it when it was once entire huge paragraph or I split the post up when I add a new voice line?)
'Why did I sell that sword...' Ekoeo thought to herself. She got on her knees thinking the looks in Serena's eye was just for intimidation and she would attack them. Ekoeo didn't expect that Serena was a hybrid.
"Um... you might wana look behind you." Ekoeo said in a believable nervous voice. Hoping Serena was ready to attack.

(I'm trying a new writing style how do you like it? Do you like it when it was once entire huge paragraph or I split the post up when I add a new voice line?)
(Sounds pretty good so far.)
Serena turned around to see a large boar demon behind her. Her fingers grew long and sharp claws, and she quickly knocked his weapon to the ground and knocked him ubconcious with a burst of magic. She turned around and created a tornado that swept the three guys in front of her off their feet. Her eye was glowing at this point and she seemed somehow more animal like. She had used her powers accidently in the heat of battle. She was fighting to not attack the fox in front of her even though she knew it wasn't a threat. She stood still, fighting her destructive instincts. Her claws slowly went away and her eye quite glowing. Feeling weak after using her powers and from the mental battle she had with herself she fell to her knees, her eye still on the fox. Her vision was going hazy, and she knew she couldn't beat the demon if it attacked her. "Why would you protect me?" She said, her voice only a harsh whisper.
(Sounds pretty good so far.)
Serena turned around to see a large boar demon behind her. Her fingers grew long and sharp claws, and she quickly knocked his weapon to the ground and knocked him ubconcious with a burst of magic. She turned around and created a tornado that swept the three guys in front of her off their feet. Her eye was glowing at this point and she seemed somehow more animal like. She had used her powers accidently in the heat of battle. She was fighting to not attack the fox in front of her even though she knew it wasn't a threat. She stood still, fighting her destructive instincts. Her claws slowly went away and her eye quite glowing. Feeling weak after using her powers and from the mental battle she had with herself she fell to her knees, her eye still on the fox. Her vision was going hazy, and she knew she couldn't beat the demon if it attacked her. "Why would you protect me?" She said, her voice only a harsh whisper.
XwzJAeR.png
"What are you? They were bandits if they killed you they might come in the house I was scavenging in." Ekoeo said in a jokingly and part serious tone for the last sentence and hoping not to sound offensive. She looked at the weapons seeing which ones seam interesting and light and small enough to carry and still have a hand available. There didn't seem to be any that would be used as something useful to her.
(Sorry for the late reply I'm eating at Azteca)
"What are you? They were bandits if they killed you they might come in the house I was scavenging in." Ekoeo said in a jokingly and part serious tone for the last sentence and hoping not to sound offensive. She looked at the weapons seeing which ones seam interesting and light and small enough to carry and still have a hand available. There didn't seem to be any that would be used as something useful to her.
(Sorry for the late reply I'm eating at Azteca)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49