Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 317 318
Estelle looked up and saw a gliding figure, sailing overhead. "Someone knows we are here" she said urgently. She snapped her fingers and Trinity disappeared (into the depths of Tartarus). A white locket appeared in Estelle's hand, she put it on. "Trinity is safe" she assured her friends "she's in this locket". She looked at Katherine "you may hold it if you want".
Estelle looked up and saw a gliding figure, sailing overhead. "Someone knows we are here" she said urgently. She snapped her fingers and Trinity disappeared (into the depths of Tartarus). A white locket appeared in Estelle's hand, she put it on. "Trinity is safe" she assured her friends "she's in this locket". She looked at Katherine "you may hold it if you want".
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
((is the gliding figure the hangglider or...?))
((is the gliding figure the hangglider or...?))
(Did Trinity say you could put her in a locket?)
(Did Trinity say you could put her in a locket?)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
((Hmmmmm, LS is right, you should have gotten permission. Although, we really need to get going... ))
((Hmmmmm, LS is right, you should have gotten permission. Although, we really need to get going... ))
Cooper:

"Estelle, we need to get into the city. Trinity needs to see a real doctor."
Cooper:

"Estelle, we need to get into the city. Trinity needs to see a real doctor."

rsz_lore.png
((So is Trin in the locket or not?))
((So is Trin in the locket or not?))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
(Yes)
(Yes)

rsz_lore.png
Katherine looks at Estelle. "You put my sister in a locket?" She asks, holding out her hand, "give her to me." She says.

Katherine looks at Estelle. "You put my sister in a locket?" She asks, holding out her hand, "give her to me." She says.

(I wish I could put my siblings in a locket. I'd be like.. "INTO THE PITS OF MORDOR".

also

Which dragon of mine do you think is best?)
(I wish I could put my siblings in a locket. I'd be like.. "INTO THE PITS OF MORDOR".

also

Which dragon of mine do you think is best?)

rsz_lore.png
((Yes, that would be nice, but Kath is still mad))

((That second imp girl, why?))
((Yes, that would be nice, but Kath is still mad))

((That second imp girl, why?))
1 2 ... 144 145 146 147 148 ... 317 318