Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 317 318
((Yes I do))
((Yes I do))
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
((Chip: Lola... there's something I need to tell you.
Lola: Yes!!!
Chip:... wot? No... that's...))
((Chip: Lola... there's something I need to tell you.
Lola: Yes!!!
Chip:... wot? No... that's...))
((Yes plz))
((Yes plz))
Kayla pressed her hand on Trinity's forehead. "I'm an archer, not a healer," she told Katherine. "Cooper would have a much better chance at healing her than I do." She threw her hands up in frustration. "What's the best I can do, sing?"
Kayla pressed her hand on Trinity's forehead. "I'm an archer, not a healer," she told Katherine. "Cooper would have a much better chance at healing her than I do." She threw her hands up in frustration. "What's the best I can do, sing?"
Chip tensed his body, and started o run. Wind whipped Lola's and his own hair, plastering it to their faces as they jumped. The glider lurched for a second, then a summoned gust lifted them into the air.
''Wooo-hooo!'' Chip whooped as they soared through the air. He looked at Lola with a huge smile.
Chip tensed his body, and started o run. Wind whipped Lola's and his own hair, plastering it to their faces as they jumped. The glider lurched for a second, then a summoned gust lifted them into the air.
''Wooo-hooo!'' Chip whooped as they soared through the air. He looked at Lola with a huge smile.
((Poor Lola when she finds out!))
((Poor Lola when she finds out!))
pJngKR5.jpg
| Jade |
| She/Her |
| INTJ |
Cooper:

"I'll see what I can do for Trinity..." He looked at her. "But I think getting her to a hospital is still the best bet. Until then, we need to move."
Cooper:

"I'll see what I can do for Trinity..." He looked at her. "But I think getting her to a hospital is still the best bet. Until then, we need to move."

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
((XD.. when Lola finds out I swear she will do this

[Chip tells her

Lola looks shocked and then she looks angry
She growls at him
Lola: how could you?!
We trusted you
Get away].. Sorrow!!))

Lola smiled and laughed. Being up here was the greatest thing ever.
She felt her heart pounding loud in her chest.

Estelle's eyes turned stormy and she looked at the sky. The sun was setting and it was getting dark "I'm not sure where we can go" she said as she picked up Trinity and placed her on a cloud.

((XD.. when Lola finds out I swear she will do this

[Chip tells her

Lola looks shocked and then she looks angry
She growls at him
Lola: how could you?!
We trusted you
Get away].. Sorrow!!))

Lola smiled and laughed. Being up here was the greatest thing ever.
She felt her heart pounding loud in her chest.

Estelle's eyes turned stormy and she looked at the sky. The sun was setting and it was getting dark "I'm not sure where we can go" she said as she picked up Trinity and placed her on a cloud.

Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
Katherine looks down at her sister. "How can we move? She can't." Katherine asks, gesturing at her sister.
Katherine looks down at her sister. "How can we move? She can't." Katherine asks, gesturing at her sister.
Chip steered the hang-glider downwards, veering towards the rocks, before pulling up again.
He spiraled towards the sea, laughing with glee the whole time.
Being honest with himself, he'd never felt the air and sky with his own body. His experiences were only memories. The whole thing made him thirst for vengeance providence even more.
Chip steered the hang-glider downwards, veering towards the rocks, before pulling up again.
He spiraled towards the sea, laughing with glee the whole time.
Being honest with himself, he'd never felt the air and sky with his own body. His experiences were only memories. The whole thing made him thirst for vengeance providence even more.
1 2 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 317 318