Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Percy Jackson Rp,[CLOSED]
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 317 318
((I don't see anything, Ep. Could you quote it?))
((I don't see anything, Ep. Could you quote it?))
Kai|Genderfluid|They/Them|INFP
Angry Squish Roll]/b]Z1OhMta.png
[quote name="Epidemics" date=2017-04-23 21:08:03] (Lola: His foot disappeared!!! *shrieks and cries in delight* ) ''We should land and contact the others.'' Chip said, after seeing Lola glance at his vanishing foot act. He leveled out with the beach, and the descended to the sand, making a light and feathery landing. [/quote]
Epidemics wrote on 2017-04-23:
(Lola: His foot disappeared!!! *shrieks and cries in delight* )

''We should land and contact the others.'' Chip said, after seeing Lola glance at his vanishing foot act.
He leveled out with the beach, and the descended to the sand, making a light and feathery landing.
Lola smiled and got off the hang glider "that's sounds great" she said as she looked at the sky. Her eyes drifting to the day she and Chip had had that race. It seemed so long ago.

((Really though. You guys are literally the best.))
Lola smiled and got off the hang glider "that's sounds great" she said as she looked at the sky. Her eyes drifting to the day she and Chip had had that race. It seemed so long ago.

((Really though. You guys are literally the best.))
(Pls don't get cringy... I appreciate you all too... but still. We don't need mushy mushy)
(Pls don't get cringy... I appreciate you all too... but still. We don't need mushy mushy)

Lore Shop - Wishlist - Clan Lore

rsz_lore.png
Chip threw a drachma into some water-fountain mist. He instructed the Iris message to show him his friends, and the portal-like screen popped up. The scene wasn't great. They all looked so tired.
''Guys, over here!'' He called.
Chip threw a drachma into some water-fountain mist. He instructed the Iris message to show him his friends, and the portal-like screen popped up. The scene wasn't great. They all looked so tired.
''Guys, over here!'' He called.
Cooper:

A screen of swirling cloud appeared in front of the group, and within it Cooper could see Chip.
"Hey!" He yells into the portal.
Cooper:

A screen of swirling cloud appeared in front of the group, and within it Cooper could see Chip.
"Hey!" He yells into the portal.

rsz_lore.png
''What's going on over there? We're in Rio already!'' Chip called, pointing at Lola.
''What's going on over there? We're in Rio already!'' Chip called, pointing at Lola.
(Wheres the LAMB SAUCE)
(Wheres the LAMB SAUCE)

rsz_lore.png
((Yes.. mushy mushy.. XD..
((Yes.. mushy mushy.. XD..
Katherine puts the locket on, and looks at Chip. "I'm not sure where we are." She says. "But we need to get Trinity to a hospital." Katherine quickly explains what happened to her sister.
Katherine puts the locket on, and looks at Chip. "I'm not sure where we are." She says. "But we need to get Trinity to a hospital." Katherine quickly explains what happened to her sister.
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 317 318