Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Hidden Shadows {Private}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@CrystalClaw

Violetpaw paised for a moment, dazed. Had that really just happened? She had accomplished a skill that she had been missing time and time again for the entirety of her training, and all of her and her friends had passed! Her heart did somersaults in her chest. She couldn't believe it!

Silverpaw ran up to her sister. "Great job!" She exclaimed. "I can't believe we all passed!"
@CrystalClaw

Violetpaw paised for a moment, dazed. Had that really just happened? She had accomplished a skill that she had been missing time and time again for the entirety of her training, and all of her and her friends had passed! Her heart did somersaults in her chest. She couldn't believe it!

Silverpaw ran up to her sister. "Great job!" She exclaimed. "I can't believe we all passed!"
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( After they congratulate each other we should probably timeskip to the ceremony unless Silverpaw has another dream )

Rabbitpaw piped up next to Silverpaw. " Now we all get to be warriors together! " He grinned as the trio started back to camp to get much needed food and rest, excitedly complimenting each other's skills shown in the battle. " Violetpaw! You pulled off that last move perfectly! " Rabbitpaw praised, almost jumping up and down in excitement.

Doeleaf set off to the warrior den to take a much needed nap.

Lightstep smirked as the apprentices celebrated their victory, and bounded down into camp where he found Heathertail, his beloved mate in the nursery. Heathertail softly smiled, looking down at her protruding belly lovingly. " Will they come soon? " Lightstep nosed the belly as he asked. " Goldenfur says they'll come soon.. " Heathertail replied.

@GoldenFae ( After they congratulate each other we should probably timeskip to the ceremony unless Silverpaw has another dream )

Rabbitpaw piped up next to Silverpaw. " Now we all get to be warriors together! " He grinned as the trio started back to camp to get much needed food and rest, excitedly complimenting each other's skills shown in the battle. " Violetpaw! You pulled off that last move perfectly! " Rabbitpaw praised, almost jumping up and down in excitement.

Doeleaf set off to the warrior den to take a much needed nap.

Lightstep smirked as the apprentices celebrated their victory, and bounded down into camp where he found Heathertail, his beloved mate in the nursery. Heathertail softly smiled, looking down at her protruding belly lovingly. " Will they come soon? " Lightstep nosed the belly as he asked. " Goldenfur says they'll come soon.. " Heathertail replied.

hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw (sure! Just let me have start a possible ship... Harespring+Doeleaf? I think it could be cute.)

"Thanks!" Violetpaw chirped. "I can't believe I was able to pull it off!" She turned to her sister. "You did really great too! Smart move, using the dusty ground to your adavantage!" Silverpaw smiled. "Thanks!"

Harespring smiled and nodded to the apprentices as he padded back to camp. They did well. He thought. I'm proud. Harespring gasped and he bumped into Doeleaf on his way back to camp. "Oof! Oh, s-sorry, Doeleaf!" He blushed and stuttered as he profusely apologised.
@CrystalClaw (sure! Just let me have start a possible ship... Harespring+Doeleaf? I think it could be cute.)

"Thanks!" Violetpaw chirped. "I can't believe I was able to pull it off!" She turned to her sister. "You did really great too! Smart move, using the dusty ground to your adavantage!" Silverpaw smiled. "Thanks!"

Harespring smiled and nodded to the apprentices as he padded back to camp. They did well. He thought. I'm proud. Harespring gasped and he bumped into Doeleaf on his way back to camp. "Oof! Oh, s-sorry, Doeleaf!" He blushed and stuttered as he profusely apologised.
24ccvbl.gif
@Goldenfae ( Yah! I'd think Doeleaf would play hard to get though. XD Also I think we need to establish the apprentices parents, I just realized :3 they're not orphans right?)

Doeleaf jumped a bit when Harespring bumped into her, but she shook it off. She coolly replied, " Hey, don't worry about it! Apology accepted. " She ran her tail over Harespring's shoulder before leaping and starting off bounding again. A thought buried deep in her mind shouted, Dang he's cute! Doeleaf's tips of her ears started to blush as she redirected her path to the medicine den to get some moss and wash the thought out of her mind.

@Goldenfae ( Yah! I'd think Doeleaf would play hard to get though. XD Also I think we need to establish the apprentices parents, I just realized :3 they're not orphans right?)

Doeleaf jumped a bit when Harespring bumped into her, but she shook it off. She coolly replied, " Hey, don't worry about it! Apology accepted. " She ran her tail over Harespring's shoulder before leaping and starting off bounding again. A thought buried deep in her mind shouted, Dang he's cute! Doeleaf's tips of her ears started to blush as she redirected her path to the medicine den to get some moss and wash the thought out of her mind.

@CrystalClaw
(Yay! Yeah, we should probably do that XD. I'll use some of the names on the chart you made that didn't really have a role. Violetpaw and Silverpaw's parents are: Rapiddance the mother, and Adderclaw the father)

Harespring smiled and stared at her. He shook his head. Dangit, Harespring! Why do you have to be so clumsy? He thought to himself, still a bit flustered from what had happened.
@CrystalClaw
(Yay! Yeah, we should probably do that XD. I'll use some of the names on the chart you made that didn't really have a role. Violetpaw and Silverpaw's parents are: Rapiddance the mother, and Adderclaw the father)

Harespring smiled and stared at her. He shook his head. Dangit, Harespring! Why do you have to be so clumsy? He thought to himself, still a bit flustered from what had happened.
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( Rabbitpaw's mother and father are Heatherwing and some tom who got stolen by Twolegs )

Doeleaf washed her now red hot face with the moss and laid down in the warrior's den. She thought about Harespring. Did she really have a future mate in him? She'd never really noticed him before. She buried her nose even more into the moss, blushing even more. She'd ask Heatherwing to organize a hunting patrol, as Doeleaf wished to stop thinking about it.

@GoldenFae ( Rabbitpaw's mother and father are Heatherwing and some tom who got stolen by Twolegs )

Doeleaf washed her now red hot face with the moss and laid down in the warrior's den. She thought about Harespring. Did she really have a future mate in him? She'd never really noticed him before. She buried her nose even more into the moss, blushing even more. She'd ask Heatherwing to organize a hunting patrol, as Doeleaf wished to stop thinking about it.

@CrystalClaw (ok! Also, in this warrior ceremony, I like it if the main trio were the only ones in it.)
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet in the clearing!"

Silverpaw groaned. A clan meeting? At this hour? What could it possibly be fo- She stopped herself mid-thought. Our warrior's ceremony! Silverpaw rushed out of the apprentices den, tickling her sister's nose with the tip of her tail on the way out. "Ugh... Fine... I'll get up... Someday..."
Silverpaw rolled her eyes. "Come on!" She ran back and grabbed her sister by the tai. "You're coming wether you like it or not!" She managed to mumble out of the fur of Violetpaw's tail. She dragged Violetpaw out to the clearing and sat her nad herself down. "Rabbitpaw! She called. "Are you coming?"
@CrystalClaw (ok! Also, in this warrior ceremony, I like it if the main trio were the only ones in it.)
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey meet in the clearing!"

Silverpaw groaned. A clan meeting? At this hour? What could it possibly be fo- She stopped herself mid-thought. Our warrior's ceremony! Silverpaw rushed out of the apprentices den, tickling her sister's nose with the tip of her tail on the way out. "Ugh... Fine... I'll get up... Someday..."
Silverpaw rolled her eyes. "Come on!" She ran back and grabbed her sister by the tai. "You're coming wether you like it or not!" She managed to mumble out of the fur of Violetpaw's tail. She dragged Violetpaw out to the clearing and sat her nad herself down. "Rabbitpaw! She called. "Are you coming?"
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

"Yup!" Rabbitpaw called behind them. He was almost bouncing with excitement at the warrior ceremony. His paws itched to go through the long but memorable speech that declared him as annoffical warrior, whose duty was to sustain the clan.
@GoldenFae

"Yup!" Rabbitpaw called behind them. He was almost bouncing with excitement at the warrior ceremony. His paws itched to go through the long but memorable speech that declared him as annoffical warrior, whose duty was to sustain the clan.
@CrystalClaw

Silverpaw shook shreds of moss from her pelt. She didn't need to look perfect, but if she didn't want to look like a complete disaster.
"Silverpaw! Violetpaw!" Silverpaw turned to see her mother, Rapiddance, rushing towrads her and her sister. "Your pelts are a mess you need to be groomed!" Silverpaw rolled her eyes as her mother started licking her pelt.
"Mom, I don't need to be groomed! I'm fine! I can take care of myself!" She groaned.
"Nonsense!"
"Mooom!"
Silverpaw finally gave up. Rapiddance could be so stubborn sometimes...
@CrystalClaw

Silverpaw shook shreds of moss from her pelt. She didn't need to look perfect, but if she didn't want to look like a complete disaster.
"Silverpaw! Violetpaw!" Silverpaw turned to see her mother, Rapiddance, rushing towrads her and her sister. "Your pelts are a mess you need to be groomed!" Silverpaw rolled her eyes as her mother started licking her pelt.
"Mom, I don't need to be groomed! I'm fine! I can take care of myself!" She groaned.
"Nonsense!"
"Mooom!"
Silverpaw finally gave up. Rapiddance could be so stubborn sometimes...
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( Mom cleaning competition lol )

While he was chuckling at Rappidance's ambush, he suddenly got almost tackled and started to get licked by his mother as well. " Augh! Oh, hi mom! “ He chuckled nervously, still very surprised as his mom licked bits of dirt out of his fur. She stared at Rapiddance, seeming to glare at her playfully as she started to vigorously lick Rabbitpaw's fur left and right until it looked shiny as it could possibly be. Rabbitpaw started to yelp as his fur was being groomed so extremely.
@GoldenFae ( Mom cleaning competition lol )

While he was chuckling at Rappidance's ambush, he suddenly got almost tackled and started to get licked by his mother as well. " Augh! Oh, hi mom! “ He chuckled nervously, still very surprised as his mom licked bits of dirt out of his fur. She stared at Rapiddance, seeming to glare at her playfully as she started to vigorously lick Rabbitpaw's fur left and right until it looked shiny as it could possibly be. Rabbitpaw started to yelp as his fur was being groomed so extremely.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19