Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Hidden Shadows {Private}
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
(Yeah, probably, but I don't know what to do...)

Violetpetal nodded. "Okay then. In that case, I'm going back to sleep." She yawned and curled up back into a tight ball. Silverbreeze rolled her eyes smiling and went to go sit down.

"Maybe because I was the one who decided to get off of my lazy tail and go outside!" Sparrowkit batted at her brother's wiggling tail. "Or maybe it's because I'm the oldest."
(Yeah, probably, but I don't know what to do...)

Violetpetal nodded. "Okay then. In that case, I'm going back to sleep." She yawned and curled up back into a tight ball. Silverbreeze rolled her eyes smiling and went to go sit down.

"Maybe because I was the one who decided to get off of my lazy tail and go outside!" Sparrowkit batted at her brother's wiggling tail. "Or maybe it's because I'm the oldest."
24ccvbl.gif
Brightkit whined. " But mom says I'm too young to go outside!!! " He puffed his checks as Heathertail returned from talking with Lightstep. " What's all this going on, my little dears? " She laid down and looked at the two of her kits. Brushkit slept soundly, unaware of anything that happened.

Rabbitleap sat down next to Silverbreeze. " Anything new From Nightclaw? "
Brightkit whined. " But mom says I'm too young to go outside!!! " He puffed his checks as Heathertail returned from talking with Lightstep. " What's all this going on, my little dears? " She laid down and looked at the two of her kits. Brushkit slept soundly, unaware of anything that happened.

Rabbitleap sat down next to Silverbreeze. " Anything new From Nightclaw? "
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw
(Okay, I thought of something.)

"Brightkit wants to go outside, Mama," Sparrowkit mewed.

Silverbreeze shook her head. "Nothing. Honestly, it's starting to worry me... I mean, what if-" Silverbreeze was cut off by the sound of yowling from the medicine den. She sprang up from her paws and bolted towards the ruckus with claws unsheathed, and Rabbitleap following close behind. As they turned the corner, all she saw was Goldenfur struggling with a writhing ball of brown fur. She pounced on the shape, pinning it to the ground, and tried to recognize the attacker.
"Adderclaw?" Silverbreeze was shocked to see her clanmate's eyes glowing, mouth foaming, and teeth bared. She was only able to pin him down for a moment before he threw her off of him and leapt up, back arched and snarling. "Adderclaw!" Goldenfur spat. "What in the name of StarClan's camp has gotten into you?"
The senior warrior whipped his head around to glare at the medicine-cat. She gasped, fazed by his glowing eyes.
Adderclaw began to cough, the light fading from his eyes, and collapsed. Goldenfur ran up to him, and put her ear to his chest. She sighed in relief. "He's okay." She looked up at Silverbeeze and Rabbitleap. "What just happened?"
@CrystalClaw
(Okay, I thought of something.)

"Brightkit wants to go outside, Mama," Sparrowkit mewed.

Silverbreeze shook her head. "Nothing. Honestly, it's starting to worry me... I mean, what if-" Silverbreeze was cut off by the sound of yowling from the medicine den. She sprang up from her paws and bolted towards the ruckus with claws unsheathed, and Rabbitleap following close behind. As they turned the corner, all she saw was Goldenfur struggling with a writhing ball of brown fur. She pounced on the shape, pinning it to the ground, and tried to recognize the attacker.
"Adderclaw?" Silverbreeze was shocked to see her clanmate's eyes glowing, mouth foaming, and teeth bared. She was only able to pin him down for a moment before he threw her off of him and leapt up, back arched and snarling. "Adderclaw!" Goldenfur spat. "What in the name of StarClan's camp has gotten into you?"
The senior warrior whipped his head around to glare at the medicine-cat. She gasped, fazed by his glowing eyes.
Adderclaw began to cough, the light fading from his eyes, and collapsed. Goldenfur ran up to him, and put her ear to his chest. She sighed in relief. "He's okay." She looked up at Silverbeeze and Rabbitleap. "What just happened?"
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

Rabbitleap stood in disbelief at Adderclaw. " Is he going to be okay? " He suddenly snapped out of his shock and cast a worried glance at Silverbreeze. It was the glowing eyes from before! Something.. something about glowing eyes reminded him of his dream. They must be what Nightclaw was warning us about. " We.. We need to get Breezestar. "

Heathertail opened her eyes softly at her kit's request and was about to respond when a shrill howl echoed throughout the camp. Her eyes widened and she kept her kits close to her. " P-Perhaps another time. " Brightkit puffed up at the sound and squeaked, burying himself deep under his mother's tail. " Eep! I don't wanna go outside anymore! " the kit wailed and covered his ears until the yowling died down. Brushkit tossed and turned in his sleep, obviously disturbed by the sudden noise.
@GoldenFae

Rabbitleap stood in disbelief at Adderclaw. " Is he going to be okay? " He suddenly snapped out of his shock and cast a worried glance at Silverbreeze. It was the glowing eyes from before! Something.. something about glowing eyes reminded him of his dream. They must be what Nightclaw was warning us about. " We.. We need to get Breezestar. "

Heathertail opened her eyes softly at her kit's request and was about to respond when a shrill howl echoed throughout the camp. Her eyes widened and she kept her kits close to her. " P-Perhaps another time. " Brightkit puffed up at the sound and squeaked, burying himself deep under his mother's tail. " Eep! I don't wanna go outside anymore! " the kit wailed and covered his ears until the yowling died down. Brushkit tossed and turned in his sleep, obviously disturbed by the sudden noise.
@GoldenFae

Man it's been a looooong time.

XD wanna start this up again or leave it and work on something new?
@GoldenFae

Man it's been a looooong time.

XD wanna start this up again or leave it and work on something new?
@CrystalClaw

I know right?

Idk, you know I love this roleplay and I want to continue, but something bothers me. I feel like I don't give Violetpetal enough attention. I mean, she is one of the main characters. Would you mind if I asked my sister to join in and play as Violet?
(Her username is Amaranth41 if you want to look her up)
@CrystalClaw

I know right?

Idk, you know I love this roleplay and I want to continue, but something bothers me. I feel like I don't give Violetpetal enough attention. I mean, she is one of the main characters. Would you mind if I asked my sister to join in and play as Violet?
(Her username is Amaranth41 if you want to look her up)
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

Sure! Sorry for the late reply just was rlly busy with school
@GoldenFae

Sure! Sorry for the late reply just was rlly busy with school
@CrystalClaw

No problem!
@CrystalClaw

No problem!
24ccvbl.gif
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19