Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Hidden Shadows {Private}
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
@GoldenFae ( Sure! :3 )

Rabbitleap watched the full, bright and beautiful moon overhead as the cats chosen for the Gathering padded under the shadow of the trees, leaves crunching under their paws. " What a beautiful night... " Rabbitleap had never got to see the moon in it's most full state. As a kit, he mostly stayed inside the nursery pawing moss balls with Violetkit and Silverkit and as an apprentice he usually stayed behind to guard the camp for any night creatures. He looked back at the sisters, Violetpetal giving Silverbreeze a smug look. He snapped out of his awe. Did she tell Silverbreeze?! Rabbitleap screamed internally, then took a deep breath, turning away. Stay cool, stay calm. Just... ask about the moon. " Violetpetal, Silverbreeze, isn't the moon amazing?! "
@GoldenFae ( Sure! :3 )

Rabbitleap watched the full, bright and beautiful moon overhead as the cats chosen for the Gathering padded under the shadow of the trees, leaves crunching under their paws. " What a beautiful night... " Rabbitleap had never got to see the moon in it's most full state. As a kit, he mostly stayed inside the nursery pawing moss balls with Violetkit and Silverkit and as an apprentice he usually stayed behind to guard the camp for any night creatures. He looked back at the sisters, Violetpetal giving Silverbreeze a smug look. He snapped out of his awe. Did she tell Silverbreeze?! Rabbitleap screamed internally, then took a deep breath, turning away. Stay cool, stay calm. Just... ask about the moon. " Violetpetal, Silverbreeze, isn't the moon amazing?! "
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
@CrystalClaw (omg what if Rabbitleap panics thinking she has a crush on another tom omgomgomg)

Silverbreeze Looked up at the sky. "Yeah.. It is really pretty..." She sighed and looked over at Rabbitleap. She smiled Maybe they could sit together at the gathering. She never really went out and made new friends when she went to gatherings as an apprentice. She normally just stayed close to Violetpetal. Siverbreeze glanced at her sister and rolled her eyes. Violetpetal was still grinning at her. "Would you stop that?!" She hissed at her.
"Alright, alright. Wouldn't want to be alerting your crush! "She said, somehwhat loudly.
"Violetpetal!"
@CrystalClaw (omg what if Rabbitleap panics thinking she has a crush on another tom omgomgomg)

Silverbreeze Looked up at the sky. "Yeah.. It is really pretty..." She sighed and looked over at Rabbitleap. She smiled Maybe they could sit together at the gathering. She never really went out and made new friends when she went to gatherings as an apprentice. She normally just stayed close to Violetpetal. Siverbreeze glanced at her sister and rolled her eyes. Violetpetal was still grinning at her. "Would you stop that?!" She hissed at her.
"Alright, alright. Wouldn't want to be alerting your crush! "She said, somehwhat loudly.
"Violetpetal!"
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( Who r the other clan leaders? May I suggest some names :D )

Rabbitleap jumped at what Violetpetal said. Who is she referring to?? His ears lowered as Breezestar stood on the High Rock, while the chatter beneath the leaders calmed to a chilling silence, anticipating the first cat to speak. Rabbitleap looked down at his paws in deep thought. If Silverbreeze liked another tom, he would respect that. However, his heart ached at the thought and he tensed his muscles, trying not to show his shaky self.
@GoldenFae ( Who r the other clan leaders? May I suggest some names :D )

Rabbitleap jumped at what Violetpetal said. Who is she referring to?? His ears lowered as Breezestar stood on the High Rock, while the chatter beneath the leaders calmed to a chilling silence, anticipating the first cat to speak. Rabbitleap looked down at his paws in deep thought. If Silverbreeze liked another tom, he would respect that. However, his heart ached at the thought and he tensed his muscles, trying not to show his shaky self.
@CrystalClaw (Breezestar of WindClan, Stormstar of ThunderClan, Shadystar of ShadowClan, and Creekstar of RiverClan) (you can controll any of the other leaders. I don't really have any major plot twists in mind so steer the gathering into whatever direction you wish.)

Silverbreeze turned to look at Rabbitleap. Did he overhear? She shook her head. Of course he heard, you idiot! She had a sinking feeling in her stomach. What if he doesn't like her and it scared hI'm away? What if he does like her and he thought she likes someone else?
"Hey," Violetpetal nudged her sister. "You okay?" She sighed "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that, Silvie. I realize that now." Silverbreeze smiled. "It''s okay I guess. What's done is done."
"The Gathering shall begin!" Silverbreeze heard Stormstar yowl down from the Great Tree. She sat down next to Rabbitleap, casting him a nervous glance.
"Breezestar, would you like to start?" Stormstar gestured to the WindClan leader.
"Of course, Stormstar." Breezestar smiled. "All is well I'm WindClan. We have had plentiful prey so far this leaf-fall. Also, we have three new warrriors. Violetpetal, Rabbitleap, and Silverbreeze!" Silverbreeze blushed a but as all the cats around her congratulated her and her friends on their achievement. Breezestar nodded to indicate he was finished.
@CrystalClaw (Breezestar of WindClan, Stormstar of ThunderClan, Shadystar of ShadowClan, and Creekstar of RiverClan) (you can controll any of the other leaders. I don't really have any major plot twists in mind so steer the gathering into whatever direction you wish.)

Silverbreeze turned to look at Rabbitleap. Did he overhear? She shook her head. Of course he heard, you idiot! She had a sinking feeling in her stomach. What if he doesn't like her and it scared hI'm away? What if he does like her and he thought she likes someone else?
"Hey," Violetpetal nudged her sister. "You okay?" She sighed "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have done that, Silvie. I realize that now." Silverbreeze smiled. "It''s okay I guess. What's done is done."
"The Gathering shall begin!" Silverbreeze heard Stormstar yowl down from the Great Tree. She sat down next to Rabbitleap, casting him a nervous glance.
"Breezestar, would you like to start?" Stormstar gestured to the WindClan leader.
"Of course, Stormstar." Breezestar smiled. "All is well I'm WindClan. We have had plentiful prey so far this leaf-fall. Also, we have three new warrriors. Violetpetal, Rabbitleap, and Silverbreeze!" Silverbreeze blushed a but as all the cats around her congratulated her and her friends on their achievement. Breezestar nodded to indicate he was finished.
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae
( I'm part of a mafia now :D )
Rabbitleap jolted at the congratulations of all the clans. He lifted his chin up and blushed. Wiping the forming tears in his eyes he looked up at the other leaders. Creekstar stepped forward, as the cats grew silent. " A fox has been scented in our territory, along with the scent of Windclan. Gladly, we chased it off towards the two leg camps but I want to clarify the fox was spotted in your territory as well, Breezestar? " His eyes glinted a sign of accusation, possibly if the fox was chased towards their territory on purpose.
@GoldenFae
( I'm part of a mafia now :D )
Rabbitleap jolted at the congratulations of all the clans. He lifted his chin up and blushed. Wiping the forming tears in his eyes he looked up at the other leaders. Creekstar stepped forward, as the cats grew silent. " A fox has been scented in our territory, along with the scent of Windclan. Gladly, we chased it off towards the two leg camps but I want to clarify the fox was spotted in your territory as well, Breezestar? " His eyes glinted a sign of accusation, possibly if the fox was chased towards their territory on purpose.
@CrystalClaw (yay, I think?)

Breezestar met his gaze evenly. "It was spotted on our terretory, yes. Rabbitleap and Silverbreeze fought it off single-pawed. They drove it off towards the forest, however I was unaware it was toward your terretory. I apologise. I take it you've driven it away?"
@CrystalClaw (yay, I think?)

Breezestar met his gaze evenly. "It was spotted on our terretory, yes. Rabbitleap and Silverbreeze fought it off single-pawed. They drove it off towards the forest, however I was unaware it was toward your terretory. I apologise. I take it you've driven it away?"
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae
( Just making new characters randomly don't mind me :P )

Creekstar stared blankly at Silverbreeze and Rabbitleap, shock in his eyes. "....Impressive." He continued on. " We drove it away, yes. RiverClan is well. Leaf fall has been manageable, with plenty of prey in our territory. And, we have a new deputy, as Marshnose has retired to the elder's den. The new deputy is Reedwing. " Reedwing stood next to Creekstar with pride, her gaze looking onto the cats cheering for her as she grinned with delight. Creekstar dipped his head and sat back down, looking expectantly at the other leaders to speak.
@GoldenFae
( Just making new characters randomly don't mind me :P )

Creekstar stared blankly at Silverbreeze and Rabbitleap, shock in his eyes. "....Impressive." He continued on. " We drove it away, yes. RiverClan is well. Leaf fall has been manageable, with plenty of prey in our territory. And, we have a new deputy, as Marshnose has retired to the elder's den. The new deputy is Reedwing. " Reedwing stood next to Creekstar with pride, her gaze looking onto the cats cheering for her as she grinned with delight. Creekstar dipped his head and sat back down, looking expectantly at the other leaders to speak.
@CrystalClaw (yup no problem. The mother who just had kits is actually my main ThunderClan oc, and those are her actual kits just a fun fact) (wait wasn't it Creekstar who was just talking about the fox? And didn't I say it was leaf-fall earlier? OK then) (also, they live I the lake terretory, not the old home)

Stormstar stepped forward. "All is well in ThunderClan. Prey is plentiful, and Fireblaze has just given birth to a litter of three beautiful kits: Honeykit, Amberkit, and Pinekit." Murmurs of congratulations rippled among the crowdoor once more. "However, I am sad to say that one of our beloved elders, Mousetail has passed away. May she rest well in her place among the stars." A moment of silence passed honoring the fallen elder. Stormstar dipped his head. "The Gathering has concluded. I wish you all safe travels back to your camps." Silverbreeze nodded and strode back towards the slippery oak that led off of the island and onto the mainland. She cast another concerned look at Rabbitleap. She had to do something about what had just happened, but she didn't know what. She sighed. Maybe a good night's rest will help...
@CrystalClaw (yup no problem. The mother who just had kits is actually my main ThunderClan oc, and those are her actual kits just a fun fact) (wait wasn't it Creekstar who was just talking about the fox? And didn't I say it was leaf-fall earlier? OK then) (also, they live I the lake terretory, not the old home)

Stormstar stepped forward. "All is well in ThunderClan. Prey is plentiful, and Fireblaze has just given birth to a litter of three beautiful kits: Honeykit, Amberkit, and Pinekit." Murmurs of congratulations rippled among the crowdoor once more. "However, I am sad to say that one of our beloved elders, Mousetail has passed away. May she rest well in her place among the stars." A moment of silence passed honoring the fallen elder. Stormstar dipped his head. "The Gathering has concluded. I wish you all safe travels back to your camps." Silverbreeze nodded and strode back towards the slippery oak that led off of the island and onto the mainland. She cast another concerned look at Rabbitleap. She had to do something about what had just happened, but she didn't know what. She sighed. Maybe a good night's rest will help...
24ccvbl.gif
Dangit wait let me edit my post; @GoldenFae

EDIT; Fixed!

Dangit wait let me edit my post; @GoldenFae

EDIT; Fixed!

@CrystalClaw
(No problem!)
@CrystalClaw
(No problem!)
24ccvbl.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19