Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Hidden Shadows {Private}
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Silverbreeze giggled. "It only works when it's still alive, silly!"
"Yeah," Sparrowkit cuffed her brother behind the ear.
"Maybe when you two get older, you can practice on live prey," Silverbreeze passed the thrush to the two kits. "This your catch, so you two can eat it." Sparrowkit's eyes lit up. "Really?" Silverbreeze nodded, and smiled and Sparrowkit began to munch on the thrush.
Silverbreeze giggled. "It only works when it's still alive, silly!"
"Yeah," Sparrowkit cuffed her brother behind the ear.
"Maybe when you two get older, you can practice on live prey," Silverbreeze passed the thrush to the two kits. "This your catch, so you two can eat it." Sparrowkit's eyes lit up. "Really?" Silverbreeze nodded, and smiled and Sparrowkit began to munch on the thrush.
24ccvbl.gif
Brightkit took little bites out of the trphrush, appreciating its fresh and light flavor. " This is yummy! " He looked up at Silverbreeze and dipped his head. " Thank you! "

( btw how's your YouTube? )
Brightkit took little bites out of the trphrush, appreciating its fresh and light flavor. " This is yummy! " He looked up at Silverbreeze and dipped his head. " Thank you! "

( btw how's your YouTube? )
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
Silverbreeze smiled. "You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it."

(To be honest, not very well. It's really hard to stay active with both school and gymnastics. I'm going to try to be better this summer, but I still have gymnastics...)
Silverbreeze smiled. "You're very welcome! I'm glad you like it."

(To be honest, not very well. It's really hard to stay active with both school and gymnastics. I'm going to try to be better this summer, but I still have gymnastics...)
24ccvbl.gif
( Yes, real life is kinda overwhelming sometimes )

Rabbitleap returned with Heatherwing, leaving the prey they had collected at the prey pile before splitting up. Rabbitleap followed Silverbreeze's scent to the nursery and said, " Well, aren't these two some hunters-in-the-making? "
( Yes, real life is kinda overwhelming sometimes )

Rabbitleap returned with Heatherwing, leaving the prey they had collected at the prey pile before splitting up. Rabbitleap followed Silverbreeze's scent to the nursery and said, " Well, aren't these two some hunters-in-the-making? "
(Yeahh..)

Silverbreeze smiled, her pelt brushing Rabbitleap's. "Mhmm. Sparrowkit's hunter's crouch was wonderful, especially for a cat of your age." Sparrowkit puffed out her chest proudly.
(Yeahh..)

Silverbreeze smiled, her pelt brushing Rabbitleap's. "Mhmm. Sparrowkit's hunter's crouch was wonderful, especially for a cat of your age." Sparrowkit puffed out her chest proudly.
24ccvbl.gif
Brightkit grinned. " Good job, Sparrowkit! " Bushkit snored behind them.

Rabbitleap turned to Silverbreeze. " Has Violetpetal woken up yet? " He scratched his ear, relieving his itch.
Brightkit grinned. " Good job, Sparrowkit! " Bushkit snored behind them.

Rabbitleap turned to Silverbreeze. " Has Violetpetal woken up yet? " He scratched his ear, relieving his itch.
Sparrowkit smiled. "Thanks!"

Silverbeeze shrugged. "I don't know. Wanna check?"
Sparrowkit smiled. "Thanks!"

Silverbeeze shrugged. "I don't know. Wanna check?"
24ccvbl.gif
Rabbitleap replied with a brisk " Sure! " and headed off.

Brightkit stared as the older cats walked away. " Who were they? "
Rabbitleap replied with a brisk " Sure! " and headed off.

Brightkit stared as the older cats walked away. " Who were they? "
Silverbreeze strode to the warrior's den. As she looked inside she spotted her sister grooming herself. Violetpetal looked up at them. "Hey, what's up?"

"That was Silverbreeze and Rabbitleap. They're warriors," Sparrowkit replied, still nibbling on the thrush.
Silverbreeze strode to the warrior's den. As she looked inside she spotted her sister grooming herself. Violetpetal looked up at them. "Hey, what's up?"

"That was Silverbreeze and Rabbitleap. They're warriors," Sparrowkit replied, still nibbling on the thrush.
24ccvbl.gif
Rabbitleap replied with " Nohting much, seems to be a normal day. "

Bright rolled over and asked, whining. " How do you know everyyyyythinnnnng????? "

( I feel like something should happen to advance the plot )
Rabbitleap replied with " Nohting much, seems to be a normal day. "

Bright rolled over and asked, whining. " How do you know everyyyyythinnnnng????? "

( I feel like something should happen to advance the plot )
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19