Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Hidden Shadows {Private}
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@GoldenFae
( maybe violetpetal like someone from another clan oooooo )

Rabbitleap jumped. " What?!" His fur bristled intensely and his eyes were wide. His face was flushed to the point it was basically deathberry red. " Uh... uhm..." He was lost for words.Was it really that obvious. Not knowing what to do, he exploited Violetpetal's nosy personality and said, " I guess so... Hey, now you admit who YOU like! " His fur was still red and his tail bashed the ground.
@GoldenFae
( maybe violetpetal like someone from another clan oooooo )

Rabbitleap jumped. " What?!" His fur bristled intensely and his eyes were wide. His face was flushed to the point it was basically deathberry red. " Uh... uhm..." He was lost for words.Was it really that obvious. Not knowing what to do, he exploited Violetpetal's nosy personality and said, " I guess so... Hey, now you admit who YOU like! " His fur was still red and his tail bashed the ground.
hyqBD0s.pngwind_corgi_full_size2__by_keartricity-d9dpogi.png 6_zpsvpvk683n.png
[url=https://postimg.org/image/3xsrubu0j/][img]https://s29.postimg.org/3l1do5bqv/IMG_0525.png[/img][/url][url=https://postimage.org/][/url] Violetpetallll!
IMG_0525.png

Violetpetallll!
@CrystalClaw (Hmmm I don't know...) (Aww! She's so cute!)

"Ha!" Violetpaw snorted. "Sure! His name is nobody!" Violetpaw gazed at him defiantly. Violetpetal stopped for a moment. "Hey! No changing the subject! I see the way you're watching her! How long has this been going on?"
@CrystalClaw (Hmmm I don't know...) (Aww! She's so cute!)

"Ha!" Violetpaw snorted. "Sure! His name is nobody!" Violetpaw gazed at him defiantly. Violetpetal stopped for a moment. "Hey! No changing the subject! I see the way you're watching her! How long has this been going on?"
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae

Rabbitleap rolled his eyes. " Well, if you found out that I like your sister, use your nosy skills to find out how long then! " He turned away and put his nose up, still blushing profusely.
@GoldenFae

Rabbitleap rolled his eyes. " Well, if you found out that I like your sister, use your nosy skills to find out how long then! " He turned away and put his nose up, still blushing profusely.
@CrystalClaw (OOOOO BUUUURN)

Violetpetal smirked and the started to laugh. She knew he wasn't really mad at her. She could tell. She smiled and grabbed a piece of prey from the fresh-kill pile. Maybe she could share it with Silverbreeze.

Silverbreeze nodded to Graypelt and padded off. "Oof!" Siverbreeze let out a slight cry as she bumped into someone. "R-Rabbitleap! I-I didn't see you there!" Silverbreeze's face flushed a bright red as she apologised to him.
@CrystalClaw (OOOOO BUUUURN)

Violetpetal smirked and the started to laugh. She knew he wasn't really mad at her. She could tell. She smiled and grabbed a piece of prey from the fresh-kill pile. Maybe she could share it with Silverbreeze.

Silverbreeze nodded to Graypelt and padded off. "Oof!" Siverbreeze let out a slight cry as she bumped into someone. "R-Rabbitleap! I-I didn't see you there!" Silverbreeze's face flushed a bright red as she apologised to him.
24ccvbl.gif
@GoldenFae ( OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH u need iiiiiceeee so how will the prophecy do stuffff? )

Rabbitleap yelped. " Oh! Hi there! " He grinned, trying to hide his blushing ears. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the smirk on Violetpetal's face, and he knew she saw through his act. He pawed at a blade of grass in front of him. " Did Graypelt have something you wanted to tell me, or do you want to get over to Violetpetal and eat some fresh-kill? "
@GoldenFae ( OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH u need iiiiiceeee so how will the prophecy do stuffff? )

Rabbitleap yelped. " Oh! Hi there! " He grinned, trying to hide his blushing ears. Out of the corner of his eye he saw the smirk on Violetpetal's face, and he knew she saw through his act. He pawed at a blade of grass in front of him. " Did Graypelt have something you wanted to tell me, or do you want to get over to Violetpetal and eat some fresh-kill? "
@CrystalClaw (I'm not exactly sure... I have some ideas tho)

Silverbreeze shrugged. "He was just congratulating us on becoming warriors. You're right, I'm going to get some fresh-kill." Silverbreeze padded over to the fresh-kill pile, trying to hide her red face. She sat down next to Violetpetal.
"Hey! Do you wanna share this?" Violetpetal dropped a plump rabbit in front of her.
"Sure." Silverbreeze's face was still flushed red. Violetpetal must've seen this because a huge smile started to spread across her face.
Silverbreeze gave her a confused look. "What is it?" Violetpaw giggled.
"Oooooohhhhh nuuuuthin!" Violetpetal continued to give her that silly smile.
"Ooookay then..." Silverbreeze went back to eating her rabbit, still a bit confused.
@CrystalClaw (I'm not exactly sure... I have some ideas tho)

Silverbreeze shrugged. "He was just congratulating us on becoming warriors. You're right, I'm going to get some fresh-kill." Silverbreeze padded over to the fresh-kill pile, trying to hide her red face. She sat down next to Violetpetal.
"Hey! Do you wanna share this?" Violetpetal dropped a plump rabbit in front of her.
"Sure." Silverbreeze's face was still flushed red. Violetpetal must've seen this because a huge smile started to spread across her face.
Silverbreeze gave her a confused look. "What is it?" Violetpaw giggled.
"Oooooohhhhh nuuuuthin!" Violetpetal continued to give her that silly smile.
"Ooookay then..." Silverbreeze went back to eating her rabbit, still a bit confused.
24ccvbl.gif
( Silverbreeze is eating a rabbit... XD )

Rabbitleap picked out a field mouse from the pile and sat next to Lightstep. " Hi! " Lightstep turned and saw the small warrior. " Hi, Rabbitleap! " His expression was bright and more excited than usual. " You seem happy today, what's happening? " Lightstep pawed the ground excitedly. " Goldenfur said that the kits should arrive in less than a moon! I'm going to be a father! " Rabbitleap perked up. " Really? Wow, congratulations! What will you name them? " Lightstep's fur suddenly puffed out. " I can't believe I forgot! Thanks for reminding me, Rabbitleap! " Rabbitleap gulped up the last of his mouse. He glanced over at Violetpetal, making sure she didn't say anything to Silverbreeze about.. him.
( Silverbreeze is eating a rabbit... XD )

Rabbitleap picked out a field mouse from the pile and sat next to Lightstep. " Hi! " Lightstep turned and saw the small warrior. " Hi, Rabbitleap! " His expression was bright and more excited than usual. " You seem happy today, what's happening? " Lightstep pawed the ground excitedly. " Goldenfur said that the kits should arrive in less than a moon! I'm going to be a father! " Rabbitleap perked up. " Really? Wow, congratulations! What will you name them? " Lightstep's fur suddenly puffed out. " I can't believe I forgot! Thanks for reminding me, Rabbitleap! " Rabbitleap gulped up the last of his mouse. He glanced over at Violetpetal, making sure she didn't say anything to Silverbreeze about.. him.
@GoldenFae OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT TO PING YOU
@GoldenFae OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT TO PING YOU
@CrystalClaw (np) (Timeskip to the when theyre heading to that gathering?)

Silverbreeze nibbled on her rabbit more, absentmindedly staring off somewhere. She couldn't really see where she was staring, because she was lost in thought, but when she came to, her face turned a darker red than it already was. She was staring directly at Rabbitleap. She tried to ignore the looks her sister was giving her and go back to eating her rabbit, but she couldn't stop thinking about Rabbitleap! Did he see her? Did he like her back? What if he didn't? Would they maybe have a future together? Silverbreeze shook her head. You're thinking too ahead, Silverbreeze. You just figured out that you like him. Take baby steps.

"Silverbreeze!" Silverbreeze turned her head to see Heatherwing walking towards her. "Breezestar has chosen you, Violetptal and Rabbitleap to go to the gathering tonight. Be ready at sundown." Silverbreeze nodded to Heatherwing as she walked away.
"Oh yeah! I forgot tonight was the full moon!" Violetpetal smiled at her sister. "First gathering as Warriors!" Silverbreeze nodded. "Yeah... I wonder how people wil treat us now that we're warriors..." Violetpetal scoffed
"Oh come on, don't be such a worry wart! We'll be fine."
"Yeah... I hope so..."
@CrystalClaw (np) (Timeskip to the when theyre heading to that gathering?)

Silverbreeze nibbled on her rabbit more, absentmindedly staring off somewhere. She couldn't really see where she was staring, because she was lost in thought, but when she came to, her face turned a darker red than it already was. She was staring directly at Rabbitleap. She tried to ignore the looks her sister was giving her and go back to eating her rabbit, but she couldn't stop thinking about Rabbitleap! Did he see her? Did he like her back? What if he didn't? Would they maybe have a future together? Silverbreeze shook her head. You're thinking too ahead, Silverbreeze. You just figured out that you like him. Take baby steps.

"Silverbreeze!" Silverbreeze turned her head to see Heatherwing walking towards her. "Breezestar has chosen you, Violetptal and Rabbitleap to go to the gathering tonight. Be ready at sundown." Silverbreeze nodded to Heatherwing as she walked away.
"Oh yeah! I forgot tonight was the full moon!" Violetpetal smiled at her sister. "First gathering as Warriors!" Silverbreeze nodded. "Yeah... I wonder how people wil treat us now that we're warriors..." Violetpetal scoffed
"Oh come on, don't be such a worry wart! We'll be fine."
"Yeah... I hope so..."
24ccvbl.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19