Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 5696 5697
@ResidentLunatic
@GhostQueen13

"Okay so she only stole from you because she doesn't have enough to eat. So I invited her back here because... Well... I'm a nice guy...?" He had been gesticulating wildly but now he grinned up at the two men hopefully. "And.., I'm glad to be back...?"
@ResidentLunatic
@GhostQueen13

"Okay so she only stole from you because she doesn't have enough to eat. So I invited her back here because... Well... I'm a nice guy...?" He had been gesticulating wildly but now he grinned up at the two men hopefully. "And.., I'm glad to be back...?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Sifra leaped up onto the rafters looked at them, eyes wide and scared. Her was gripping the rafter every tight with her fibers. She almost looked like a cat. (Still no ears or tail)

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
Sifra leaped up onto the rafters looked at them, eyes wide and scared. Her was gripping the rafter every tight with her fibers. She almost looked like a cat. (Still no ears or tail)

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

Dipper looked up. "Wow you ate that sandwich quickly. But why are you so scared? We're nice!"
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

Dipper looked up. "Wow you ate that sandwich quickly. But why are you so scared? We're nice!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She was looking at the men. "Bad experiences with people..."

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
She was looking at the men. "Bad experiences with people..."

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@ResidentLunatic
@GhostQueen13
Dipper frowned. "Sorry... I sort of understand."
@ResidentLunatic
@GhostQueen13
Dipper frowned. "Sorry... I sort of understand."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Ford held up a hand to display his extra finger, "I know what you mean. But don't worry my brother and I have no intention of harming you, in fact we'd like to help you. However I believe it would be most beneficial if you would come down from there, it would be easier to talk." Stan was honestly just too surprised about her agility to say anything but he nodded in agreement with Ford.
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Ford held up a hand to display his extra finger, "I know what you mean. But don't worry my brother and I have no intention of harming you, in fact we'd like to help you. However I believe it would be most beneficial if you would come down from there, it would be easier to talk." Stan was honestly just too surprised about her agility to say anything but he nodded in agreement with Ford.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunatic
@GhostQueen13

Dipper crossed his arms and smiled. "See? Nothing to be afraid of!"
@ResidentLunatic
@GhostQueen13

Dipper crossed his arms and smiled. "See? Nothing to be afraid of!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She leaped down looking at his hand.
"Polydexter....cool!" She said.
She took a step back.
"Why would you help me?"

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
She leaped down looking at his hand.
"Polydexter....cool!" She said.
She took a step back.
"Why would you help me?"

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Ford smiled, "why wouldn't we help you?" "because we're not made a money sixer. We can't-" Ford silenced him with a sharp elbow to the gut. "OW! Fine, fine we'll help her out...but all of you are gonna work double shifts!"
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Ford smiled, "why wouldn't we help you?" "because we're not made a money sixer. We can't-" Ford silenced him with a sharp elbow to the gut. "OW! Fine, fine we'll help her out...but all of you are gonna work double shifts!"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@ResidentLunstic
@GhostQueen13
"Aw come... I mean okay, that's fair. For a good reason, right?" Dipper smiled at her encouragingly.
@ResidentLunstic
@GhostQueen13
"Aw come... I mean okay, that's fair. For a good reason, right?" Dipper smiled at her encouragingly.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 5696 5697