Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 5696 5697
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Ford watched Dipper run past him with a mock frown, "aren't you even going to say hello Dipper?" He walked out from behind the counter and crossed his arms, his trench coat fluttering behind him in the breeze.
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Ford watched Dipper run past him with a mock frown, "aren't you even going to say hello Dipper?" He walked out from behind the counter and crossed his arms, his trench coat fluttering behind him in the breeze.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

Dipper stopped, tripped over himself, and crashed to the floor. Still clumsy, he internally berated as he winced, got up, and brushed himself off.
"Sorry Grunkle Ford, I didn't see you!" he walked up to him and whispered from behind his hand. "You should see the new girl I met, she's got quite the secret... I'll tell her that she can trust you." He smiled. "It's really good to be back!"
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

Dipper stopped, tripped over himself, and crashed to the floor. Still clumsy, he internally berated as he winced, got up, and brushed himself off.
"Sorry Grunkle Ford, I didn't see you!" he walked up to him and whispered from behind his hand. "You should see the new girl I met, she's got quite the secret... I'll tell her that she can trust you." He smiled. "It's really good to be back!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She had put her Hoddy on, her dark circles under eyes showing.
She peered through the door.
As soon as she saw people she darted behind boxes and pried over them.

The group awwwwed and sympathized.

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
She had put her Hoddy on, her dark circles under eyes showing.
She peered through the door.
As soon as she saw people she darted behind boxes and pried over them.

The group awwwwed and sympathized.

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Ford smiled and patted his nephew's shoulder, "you go on ahead, I'm going to close up shop."

Stan actually felt bad for this kid, not that he was going to admit that but his voice wasn't fake sounding as he coaxed her out. "Come on kiddo, lets get you some food."
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Ford smiled and patted his nephew's shoulder, "you go on ahead, I'm going to close up shop."

Stan actually felt bad for this kid, not that he was going to admit that but his voice wasn't fake sounding as he coaxed her out. "Come on kiddo, lets get you some food."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

Dipper smiled. "Seriously, no ones gonna hurt you. You'll find that were actually pretty nice."
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

Dipper smiled. "Seriously, no ones gonna hurt you. You'll find that were actually pretty nice."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She looked at dipper and mable. Mable nodded and come around and linked her arm in Sifra's and lead her to the Kitchen.
Sifra eyes darted nervously around the room while er lith (thin, small, almost sickly) form was led through the room.

The Crowed awww'ed and pet even more money into a bag.
@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
She looked at dipper and mable. Mable nodded and come around and linked her arm in Sifra's and lead her to the Kitchen.
Sifra eyes darted nervously around the room while er lith (thin, small, almost sickly) form was led through the room.

The Crowed awww'ed and pet even more money into a bag.
@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

"So what do you like to eat? We have macho chips, apples... No wait Waddles ate all of those..." He rummaged through the cabinets.
@GhostQueen13
@ResidentLunatic

"So what do you like to eat? We have macho chips, apples... No wait Waddles ate all of those..." He rummaged through the cabinets.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Anything with meat, or plants like fruit. Just no nuts or mushrooms."

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
"Anything with meat, or plants like fruit. Just no nuts or mushrooms."

@ImpossibleJedi4
@ResidentLunatic
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
@GhostQueen13
"Can do... Uh... " He haphazardly stuck together a ham sandwich. "This okay? I'm not the greatest sandwich maker..."
@GhostQueen13
"Can do... Uh... " He haphazardly stuck together a ham sandwich. "This okay? I'm not the greatest sandwich maker..."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Stan accepted the last of the money and waved to the people as they left shutting the door behind them. He entered the kitchen with Ford on his heels, "OK. Kids I need an explanation, and I need it now." "Stanly!" Hissed Ford, but he didn't contradict his twin. He too was curious about this hungry girl.
@ImpossibleJedi4
@GhostQueen13

Stan accepted the last of the money and waved to the people as they left shutting the door behind them. He entered the kitchen with Ford on his heels, "OK. Kids I need an explanation, and I need it now." "Stanly!" Hissed Ford, but he didn't contradict his twin. He too was curious about this hungry girl.
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 5696 5697