Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Gravity falls RP
He turned around sharply, grinning at them. "TWINKLE STAR! BOX DOXX!" He ambled over on wobbly legs to hug them, "If-if I live then-en we won, where-er's Tiny Pretty?" Ford and Fiddleford exchanged confused glances before Ford spoke up.
"Who's Tiny Pretty Error?"
He turned around sharply, grinning at them. "TWINKLE STAR! BOX DOXX!" He ambled over on wobbly legs to hug them, "If-if I live then-en we won, where-er's Tiny Pretty?" Ford and Fiddleford exchanged confused glances before Ford spoke up.
"Who's Tiny Pretty Error?"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Doxx's face fell a bit. "... He means Lyra." He hugged Error tightly, patting his back.
Doxx's face fell a bit. "... He means Lyra." He hugged Error tightly, patting his back.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Star’s smile fell. “Y-you.... remember...” A sharp pang of guilt hit her heart as she remembered the events of that fight. She fought back the tears.
Star’s smile fell. “Y-you.... remember...” A sharp pang of guilt hit her heart as she remembered the events of that fight. She fought back the tears.
NBeoOgB.png
Their change in demeanor had him worried, "of-vvv-of course I remember her-r. What happened-en-en-ed to h-hher?" His face fell blue eyes searching their faces for an answer.
Their change in demeanor had him worried, "of-vvv-of course I remember her-r. What happened-en-en-ed to h-hher?" His face fell blue eyes searching their faces for an answer.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
“Her timeline....” she hugged Error tightly. Tears spilled from her eyes. “Gone....” she choked out.
“Her timeline....” she hugged Error tightly. Tears spilled from her eyes. “Gone....” she choked out.
NBeoOgB.png
She stuck her's out also with a chuckle.
She stuck her's out also with a chuckle.
1421_150px_starlight18_by_miirshroom-dbyz1qc.pngR3OpbRR.png
R3OpbRR.png[/img]
SuYkYP9.png
tumblr_op6tymvBq91wo8ivwo1_100.gif[/url]
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
Doxx smiled sadly. "But we DO have her memories. When she's created again here, we can give her her memories and she will know you."
Doxx smiled sadly. "But we DO have her memories. When she's created again here, we can give her her memories and she will know you."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Bill took to his demon form and sat on her head.

“It’ll be like she never left...”
Bill took to his demon form and sat on her head.

“It’ll be like she never left...”
NBeoOgB.png
Error nodded remembering giving them the disk he had saved of his tiny friend. He held both parents tightly resting his head in the space of their shoulders "we-ee-el l l l l l l" he choked back a sob, a sound he was previously incapable of making, and sniffled. "We'll get her-er back-a-aaaaak-k."
Error nodded remembering giving them the disk he had saved of his tiny friend. He held both parents tightly resting his head in the space of their shoulders "we-ee-el l l l l l l" he choked back a sob, a sound he was previously incapable of making, and sniffled. "We'll get her-er back-a-aaaaak-k."
foto_1.png
"That we will. I know she'll have missed you too."
"That we will. I know she'll have missed you too."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png