Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 133 134
Posting this again to refresh :3

Character Information
Is your character an original character or a fandom character?

I don't have any permanent OCs yet. I've been meaning to create one, but sadly, my time hasn't permitted it yet. However, I can make characters suited for the RP. I love using some dragons in my lair to RP as well. It helps me develop their character.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?
Hmm, my favorite genres are usually romance or horror or even both! But if you are uncomfortable with either, that is totally fine with me. I'm usually open to any kind of genre. Plots can range from a simple school setting to a dystopian one.

I've been feeling to RP in an asylum setting though if you're interested in that!
I'm also interested in any kind of animal RP. (Wolves, dogs, strays or wild, etc)
As for other plots, just tell me if you have anything in mind and we can work it out :D

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies can range from a single paragraph to three or more depending on the stuff I'm given to work with. I usually try to match the other's length. I will never give one liner replies.

Average reply speed?

I go to college everyday so I'm usually inactive during the daytime here. Because of school requirements, things may possibly come out suddenly that may delay my replies. When I have exams, I usually won't be as active. But I'm usually active in here from 0:00-9:00 FR time on weekdays. I'm active most of the day during weekends.
My timezone is FR+16

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?

Nothing too strict. I just require good grammar that will let us both RP comfortably with each other.

Would you like to share any additional information?

I'm 19 yrs old. I am an animal lover so RPing animals is what I usually love to do. I've only recently found out about role playing so it's only been about a year since I started. But I've been writing stories and poems since I was 13 so I've had my share of experience in the field of writing. Writing is something I find relaxing as is reading novels. Both are my hobbies aside from manga and anime. I am a huge sucker for romance plots. Horror is also another favorite of mine.

Just another RP note, I usually like to play males, but given the situation, I will also play females.
My ships in RPs are strictly MxF. I'm not against other ships, but it is something I am only comfortably with. Sorry!

If you have any questions or would like to RP with me, just shoot me a message! :D
Posting this again to refresh :3

Character Information

I don't have any permanent OCs yet. I've been meaning to create one, but sadly, my time hasn't permitted it yet. However, I can make characters suited for the RP. I love using some dragons in my lair to RP as well. It helps me develop their character.

Hmm, my favorite genres are usually romance or horror or even both! But if you are uncomfortable with either, that is totally fine with me. I'm usually open to any kind of genre. Plots can range from a simple school setting to a dystopian one.

I've been feeling to RP in an asylum setting though if you're interested in that!
I'm also interested in any kind of animal RP. (Wolves, dogs, strays or wild, etc)
As for other plots, just tell me if you have anything in mind and we can work it out :D

Player Information

Average reply length?
My replies can range from a single paragraph to three or more depending on the stuff I'm given to work with. I usually try to match the other's length. I will never give one liner replies.

Average reply speed?

I go to college everyday so I'm usually inactive during the daytime here. Because of school requirements, things may possibly come out suddenly that may delay my replies. When I have exams, I usually won't be as active. But I'm usually active in here from 0:00-9:00 FR time on weekdays. I'm active most of the day during weekends.
My timezone is FR+16

Nothing too strict. I just require good grammar that will let us both RP comfortably with each other.

I'm 19 yrs old. I am an animal lover so RPing animals is what I usually love to do. I've only recently found out about role playing so it's only been about a year since I started. But I've been writing stories and poems since I was 13 so I've had my share of experience in the field of writing. Writing is something I find relaxing as is reading novels. Both are my hobbies aside from manga and anime. I am a huge sucker for romance plots. Horror is also another favorite of mine.

Just another RP note, I usually like to play males, but given the situation, I will also play females.
My ships in RPs are strictly MxF. I'm not against other ships, but it is something I am only comfortably with. Sorry!

If you have any questions or would like to RP with me, just shoot me a message! :D
flightrising_forum_mephistopheles_by_sunfaun-dbffmeb.png
Character Information
I tend to use OCs, created to fit the storyline or concept that me and a partner have come to. I haven't done a fandom role-play, but have ventured into fic a few times. I have next to no confidence, but if I love a fandom enough, I might agree to it.

I'm looking for some dragon-themed RPs to help kick my butt into gear for lore :,)

Player Information

Average reply length? I can range from a casual few sentences (~a paragraph) to three to four paragraphs. I'll vary wildly, mostly depending on my level of muse and availability.

Average reply speed?
I check FR at least a couple times a day, and while it may take me an hour or more (whoops,,,,) to get my thoughts in order, I should be able to managed at least one or two responses a day, maybe more.

I mostly prefer 1 on 1 Rps, as the few group ones I've attempted to participate in have been rather disastrous. I'll be open to attempting some - but i'll be rather cautious. I'm open to trying with new role-players - though it may take more energy on my end, causing responses to slow and become shorter.

If you'd like some examples of my recent RPs, I've recently been running Into the Mist, a hybrid RP/giveaway. I am currently taking a writing class, and responses may slow once I get papers assigned, but im really in the mood for some good RP.
Character Information
I tend to use OCs, created to fit the storyline or concept that me and a partner have come to. I haven't done a fandom role-play, but have ventured into fic a few times. I have next to no confidence, but if I love a fandom enough, I might agree to it.

I'm looking for some dragon-themed RPs to help kick my butt into gear for lore :,)

Player Information

Average reply length? I can range from a casual few sentences (~a paragraph) to three to four paragraphs. I'll vary wildly, mostly depending on my level of muse and availability.

Average reply speed?
I check FR at least a couple times a day, and while it may take me an hour or more (whoops,,,,) to get my thoughts in order, I should be able to managed at least one or two responses a day, maybe more.

I mostly prefer 1 on 1 Rps, as the few group ones I've attempted to participate in have been rather disastrous. I'll be open to attempting some - but i'll be rather cautious. I'm open to trying with new role-players - though it may take more energy on my end, causing responses to slow and become shorter.

If you'd like some examples of my recent RPs, I've recently been running Into the Mist, a hybrid RP/giveaway. I am currently taking a writing class, and responses may slow once I get papers assigned, but im really in the mood for some good RP.
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
CHARACTER + RP INFORMATION
Original or Fandom?
I usually use OCs, unless the RP calls for otherwise. I'm not huge on fandom RPs, but I do partake from time to time. The closet I've gotten to it in recent years is DND.

Not really, although I lean heavily towards fantasy and sci-fi RPs, usually fantasy. I like epic/high fantasy the most, but I can spotted RPing urban, dark, etc, as well. I'm always on the look out for cool concepts.

PLAYER INFORMATION

Reply Length
Usually at least a paragraph or two, with five to six paragraphs being on the long end. i tend to stick to the shorter end, I'm a little pressed for time these days.

Reply Speed
20 minutes at the fastest, a week at the latest. I've got a bit on my plate right now, but I like to RP to relax and wind down. If things go well for me, I can manage a lot in a day, but if things are slow, I may be absent. I try my hardest to let at least the host know when I'll be gone. I'm 3 hours ahead of FR sever time.

I'm not extremely picky, but I prefer decent grammar and spelling, and consistency. I really enjoy making a story and lore with other people, and have a preference for longer RPs.

Any additional information?
Sometimes I go kinda inactive on the site, but I always make sure to let a group know, and tie off my characters loose ends before I do so. I kinda write like a novelist, oops. I play DND on and off, so my style may also reflect that- I'd actually love to play a more DND style RP, so PM if you plan on running one!
CHARACTER + RP INFORMATION
Original or Fandom?
I usually use OCs, unless the RP calls for otherwise. I'm not huge on fandom RPs, but I do partake from time to time. The closet I've gotten to it in recent years is DND.

Not really, although I lean heavily towards fantasy and sci-fi RPs, usually fantasy. I like epic/high fantasy the most, but I can spotted RPing urban, dark, etc, as well. I'm always on the look out for cool concepts.

PLAYER INFORMATION

Reply Length
Usually at least a paragraph or two, with five to six paragraphs being on the long end. i tend to stick to the shorter end, I'm a little pressed for time these days.

Reply Speed
20 minutes at the fastest, a week at the latest. I've got a bit on my plate right now, but I like to RP to relax and wind down. If things go well for me, I can manage a lot in a day, but if things are slow, I may be absent. I try my hardest to let at least the host know when I'll be gone. I'm 3 hours ahead of FR sever time.

I'm not extremely picky, but I prefer decent grammar and spelling, and consistency. I really enjoy making a story and lore with other people, and have a preference for longer RPs.

Any additional information?
Sometimes I go kinda inactive on the site, but I always make sure to let a group know, and tie off my characters loose ends before I do so. I kinda write like a novelist, oops. I play DND on and off, so my style may also reflect that- I'd actually love to play a more DND style RP, so PM if you plan on running one!
[center]Ooohh finally a way to do something with my dragons ! [/center] [columns] [b]Player Information[/b] Average reply length? [i]Around 1 to 2 paragraphs long, pretty short. Feel free to tell me if you want longer replies though, I'll do my best to make the RP homogenous.[/i] Average reply speed? [i]Depending on the amount of work I have (which is none at the moment as of april 2018), it can range from hours to the following day. Keep in mind that I'm at european time, so although I tend to stay up late, we'd have some time difference.[/i] Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups? [i]I'm not very difficult, I'd just like some PMs so that we establish together a semblance of plot so that we don't just push two dragons together and see what happens (don't worry, it can be as simple as "they discover a new magic artifact", it's just so that we don't end up with no idea as of what to do).[/i] Would you like to share any additional information? [i]I'm french ! I can RP in this language if you want, but I doubt there are any french people here. That means that I'm less likely to quickly form good-looking sentences & that I might do some mistakes. Feel free to tell me ! I also have Aspergers so I might not get some social cues (hence why I like playing Faes, cause their lore says it's difficult for them to understand tone with other dragons).[/i] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/26205-2.png[/img][/center] [nextcol] [b]Dragon Information[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40634912] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/406350/40634912p.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]This is Lyra, an original character. I'm looking for a storyline RP more or less about ley lines since her job (and interest) is finding them. Most likely to be seen either on the field (can be on any continent) or reporting new ley lines (to her flight). She'd be diagnosed with Aspergers in our world ![/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40523489] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/405235/40523489p.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]This is Nayru, an original character. Any storyline RP will do, with a preference for ones on Arcane or Fire lands. Most likely to be seen hanging out with Lyra (you choose wether she is there or not) or surveying his delimited area (check out his info for more), he's basically a Phoenix's minion.[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21730127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/217302/21730127p.png[/img] [/url] [size=2]This is Purity, an original character. Any storyline RP will do. Clan Matriarch (aka.: my custom progen). Most likely to be seen gliding around her lair or representing it at events. She's gentle and often lost in thoughts, pretty versatile character.[/size]
Ooohh finally a way to do something with my dragons !
Player Information

Average reply length?
Around 1 to 2 paragraphs long, pretty short. Feel free to tell me if you want longer replies though, I'll do my best to make the RP homogenous.

Average reply speed?
Depending on the amount of work I have (which is none at the moment as of april 2018), it can range from hours to the following day. Keep in mind that I'm at european time, so although I tend to stay up late, we'd have some time difference.

I'm not very difficult, I'd just like some PMs so that we establish together a semblance of plot so that we don't just push two dragons together and see what happens (don't worry, it can be as simple as "they discover a new magic artifact", it's just so that we don't end up with no idea as of what to do).

I'm french ! I can RP in this language if you want, but I doubt there are any french people here. That means that I'm less likely to quickly form good-looking sentences & that I might do some mistakes. Feel free to tell me !
I also have Aspergers so I might not get some social cues (hence why I like playing Faes, cause their lore says it's difficult for them to understand tone with other dragons).

26205-2.png

Dragon Information

40634912p.png

This is Lyra, an original character. I'm looking for a storyline RP more or less about ley lines since her job (and interest) is finding them. Most likely to be seen either on the field (can be on any continent) or reporting new ley lines (to her flight). She'd be diagnosed with Aspergers in our world !

40523489p.png

This is Nayru, an original character. Any storyline RP will do, with a preference for ones on Arcane or Fire lands. Most likely to be seen hanging out with Lyra (you choose wether she is there or not) or surveying his delimited area (check out his info for more), he's basically a Phoenix's minion.

21730127p.png

This is Purity, an original character. Any storyline RP will do. Clan Matriarch (aka.: my custom progen). Most likely to be seen gliding around her lair or representing it at events. She's gentle and often lost in thoughts, pretty versatile character.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o2_r1_100.gif
Vela (they/them)
Feel free to ping me, however I do not accept
friend requests if I barely know you. Sorry !

.:. rarely active lately .:.
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
hi all! i've been wanting to rp here for a while, and finally have the nerve to post ^^

Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.
both!! i'm a veteran canon rp'er in the homestuck fandom, with most of my experience coming from msparp. i also have a few completely original characters who i love dearly, and i am happy to rp most dragons from my clan although lore is still a heavy work in progress. in addition to this i play tabletop rpgs such as dungeons and dragons, shadowrun and call of cthulhu; i have some semblance of game-mastering skill and absolutely will play more than one character at a time.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
i have tons of ideas, but nothing specific i am going out of my way to write! i highly prefer taking the time to chat out of character beforehand and build up a plotline, as opposed to just winging it. one thing i may want to mention is that i am working on a homestuck au fancomic, so if you ask to rp that in particular with me i may want to keep some ideas we come up with for later use.

Player Information

Average reply length/speed?
depends on what the story needs! as i am used to instant message style rp i can bust out anything from a snarky one-liner to a good couple of short-ish paragraphs in an hour at most. generally, i try to save the larger blocks of text- anything upwards of three paragraphs, that is- for when i really need to, and that type of posting takes much longer.

i try to be easygoing as far as what i expect from people! i will admit that i don't usually do well in groups with more than two or maybe three others, because in those situations i find it hard to get a word in and i end up withdrawing from the group. with this in mind, one on one is highly preferred. the only other thing is that i'm 20 and i am looking for rp partners close to my age (no younger than 17, please!)

i'm autistic and openly genderqueer, so i ask that you keep an open mind please! rp is one of my biggest hobbies and sometimes i hyperfixate on it a little, so if you're as enthusiastic as me we'll get along well. we also do not have to rp on flight rising: i am active mainly on discord and msparp.

...hope to see you around!
hi all! i've been wanting to rp here for a while, and finally have the nerve to post ^^

Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.
both!! i'm a veteran canon rp'er in the homestuck fandom, with most of my experience coming from msparp. i also have a few completely original characters who i love dearly, and i am happy to rp most dragons from my clan although lore is still a heavy work in progress. in addition to this i play tabletop rpgs such as dungeons and dragons, shadowrun and call of cthulhu; i have some semblance of game-mastering skill and absolutely will play more than one character at a time.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.
i have tons of ideas, but nothing specific i am going out of my way to write! i highly prefer taking the time to chat out of character beforehand and build up a plotline, as opposed to just winging it. one thing i may want to mention is that i am working on a homestuck au fancomic, so if you ask to rp that in particular with me i may want to keep some ideas we come up with for later use.

Player Information

Average reply length/speed?
depends on what the story needs! as i am used to instant message style rp i can bust out anything from a snarky one-liner to a good couple of short-ish paragraphs in an hour at most. generally, i try to save the larger blocks of text- anything upwards of three paragraphs, that is- for when i really need to, and that type of posting takes much longer.

i try to be easygoing as far as what i expect from people! i will admit that i don't usually do well in groups with more than two or maybe three others, because in those situations i find it hard to get a word in and i end up withdrawing from the group. with this in mind, one on one is highly preferred. the only other thing is that i'm 20 and i am looking for rp partners close to my age (no younger than 17, please!)

i'm autistic and openly genderqueer, so i ask that you keep an open mind please! rp is one of my biggest hobbies and sometimes i hyperfixate on it a little, so if you're as enthusiastic as me we'll get along well. we also do not have to rp on flight rising: i am active mainly on discord and msparp.

...hope to see you around!
•Kitty•They/Them•21•
Art Shop (coming soon) • Pinkerlocke
Character Information
I often roleplay as my clan dragons, but sometimes Crow my OC

Not really?
Average reply length?
One to three paragraphs of roleplay
Average reply speed?
After someone else replies (I'm often always on) so instantly.
None? I mainly roleplay as dragons in a dragon roleplay. So dragons only??
On week days I'm often not on during 2:00 to 11:30 cause of school, weekends I'm off and on this most of the time.
I mainly roleplay as my clan dragons (Rho, Citrine, Orca etc.)
Character Information
I often roleplay as my clan dragons, but sometimes Crow my OC

Not really?
Average reply length?
One to three paragraphs of roleplay
Average reply speed?
After someone else replies (I'm often always on) so instantly.
None? I mainly roleplay as dragons in a dragon roleplay. So dragons only??
On week days I'm often not on during 2:00 to 11:30 cause of school, weekends I'm off and on this most of the time.
I mainly roleplay as my clan dragons (Rho, Citrine, Orca etc.)
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
Character Information
Please describe.

I almost exclusively RP as original characters nowadays, and tend to make a new character for every RP I'm part of. While ''recycling'' OCs does happen, I prefer to create one that fits the specific plot line and that allows me a bit of wiggle room.

While I haven't done a non-human RP in, well, a really long time, I would definitely be interested in doing a FR RP. I'm sure using the dragons from my lair would be a lot of fun!

If yes, please describe.

FR, to test the waters. Other than that, I'm always up for fantasy plots or even slice-of-life, but it depends on the characters!

Player Information

Average reply length?
One large paragraph to semi-novel size. Give me good stuff to reply to and I'll write you a soliloquy (I'm exaggerating, of course). The more excited I am about the RP, the longer, faster and more frequent my replies will be. Single paragraph size will only happen when there's a lot of dialogue going on.

Average reply speed?
Depending on how involved I am, it can range from within ten minutes to within three days. Longer than that will never happen, and a gap that's longer than a single day is rare.

I would love to have an OOC thread on the side (either through PMs, on the forum or on Discord). I want to keep in touch with you and gush about our characters. That's really part of the roleplay experience for me; without it I lose motivation really quickly.

I strongly prefer 1x1s with multiple characters over group roleplays, although small groups can be fun! My time zone is FR+9.

I'm up for pretty much anything, and with that I do mean pretty much anything. Please hit me up if you would like to try something out! I'm okay with roleplaying over Discord or RPNation. Also, if you would like to have romance in the roleplay, I'm going to have to warn you that I'm only interested in same sex pairings. I have my personal reasons for this and it's a bit of a hard line, sorry for that!

Hope to see you around!
Character Information
Please describe.

I almost exclusively RP as original characters nowadays, and tend to make a new character for every RP I'm part of. While ''recycling'' OCs does happen, I prefer to create one that fits the specific plot line and that allows me a bit of wiggle room.

While I haven't done a non-human RP in, well, a really long time, I would definitely be interested in doing a FR RP. I'm sure using the dragons from my lair would be a lot of fun!

If yes, please describe.

FR, to test the waters. Other than that, I'm always up for fantasy plots or even slice-of-life, but it depends on the characters!

Player Information

Average reply length?
One large paragraph to semi-novel size. Give me good stuff to reply to and I'll write you a soliloquy (I'm exaggerating, of course). The more excited I am about the RP, the longer, faster and more frequent my replies will be. Single paragraph size will only happen when there's a lot of dialogue going on.

Average reply speed?
Depending on how involved I am, it can range from within ten minutes to within three days. Longer than that will never happen, and a gap that's longer than a single day is rare.

I would love to have an OOC thread on the side (either through PMs, on the forum or on Discord). I want to keep in touch with you and gush about our characters. That's really part of the roleplay experience for me; without it I lose motivation really quickly.

I strongly prefer 1x1s with multiple characters over group roleplays, although small groups can be fun! My time zone is FR+9.

I'm up for pretty much anything, and with that I do mean pretty much anything. Please hit me up if you would like to try something out! I'm okay with roleplaying over Discord or RPNation. Also, if you would like to have romance in the roleplay, I'm going to have to warn you that I'm only interested in same sex pairings. I have my personal reasons for this and it's a bit of a hard line, sorry for that!

Hope to see you around!
Updating my old post, since seriously in need of getting some move on=]
Character Information

I would prefer to go with my dragons (dragon, humanoid or shapeshifter form). I'd like to keep it consistent with my overall lore and use it for lore bulding.

I can loreplay with any of my characters, full list of clan members here, and will pick based on storyline and my partner's preference.

I'm happy to work out together with my partner =]
I would love to have a good, healthy mix of romance, adventure and character development (gotta be LGBT+ friendly, even if it's not the main focus, there's gonna end up being at least background mention). Drama's good. Very good.

I like to focus on interactions between characters more than the plot itself, but it doesn't mean we're gonna be sitting in one place and talking.

Average reply length?

I tend to fluctuate around short paragraphs, depending on situation. I don't write excessive descriptions for the sake of word count and I don't rewrite your character's actions to slot my own in between.

Average reply speed?

Will do multiple times a day if the action gets hot, and I'm interested. I do have uni, but I tend to sneak a reply or two in anyway. Happy to swap platforms for easier messaging as well.

Nothing too special. Basic decency and grammar. Won't do big groups.

As I said, gotta be LGBT+ friendly at the very least. And generally don't be a bad person. I would, however, love to chat outside the RP as well, if you are willing=]
I also may or may not end up drawing stuff during the roleplay. Added bonus!
Updating my old post, since seriously in need of getting some move on=]
Character Information

I would prefer to go with my dragons (dragon, humanoid or shapeshifter form). I'd like to keep it consistent with my overall lore and use it for lore bulding.

I can loreplay with any of my characters, full list of clan members here, and will pick based on storyline and my partner's preference.

I'm happy to work out together with my partner =]
I would love to have a good, healthy mix of romance, adventure and character development (gotta be LGBT+ friendly, even if it's not the main focus, there's gonna end up being at least background mention). Drama's good. Very good.

I like to focus on interactions between characters more than the plot itself, but it doesn't mean we're gonna be sitting in one place and talking.

Average reply length?

I tend to fluctuate around short paragraphs, depending on situation. I don't write excessive descriptions for the sake of word count and I don't rewrite your character's actions to slot my own in between.

Average reply speed?

Will do multiple times a day if the action gets hot, and I'm interested. I do have uni, but I tend to sneak a reply or two in anyway. Happy to swap platforms for easier messaging as well.

Nothing too special. Basic decency and grammar. Won't do big groups.

As I said, gotta be LGBT+ friendly at the very least. And generally don't be a bad person. I would, however, love to chat outside the RP as well, if you are willing=]
I also may or may not end up drawing stuff during the roleplay. Added bonus!
lfWgylt.png
Character Information

All of my characters are original. Some I have spent years working on. My favourite has been with me for over ten. Most characters are medieval/fantasy, but I do have some for modern, or could be tweaked for modern rps as well. Good amount of male and female as well.

My characters are also lgbtq+ friendly as well.

I'm craving a fun rp with plot, character development and possibly romance. I have characters for both medieval/fantasy And modern. My characters range from thieves, to pirates, to cops and more. I'm open to any storyline.
Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually 1-3 paragraphs depending on what the scene requires. I don't do one lines. You'll get some action and character's thoughts and I do my best to give you something to react to as well.

Average reply speed?
You can expect at least a couple posts a week. More if I have the time. I tend to work 9-4 Monday to Friday. If I get busy or am tired, you may be waiting up to be week force response.

I'm currently looking for a one on one rp over Skype or Discord. This won't be over the forums or PM. I'm not on this site often enough to keep that up. But I always have skype with me. Also, I'm fine with pretty much anything happening in the rp.

• I am in my 20s and would appreciate someone who is on the older end.
  • Again, over Skype or Discord only.
  • I enjoy talking, so I might overdo that a bit at first. I like being friends with my rps partners.
  • Please PM me if you want rp (:

About me: I go by Puffeh. I am in my mid twenties. I work in a school setting up in Northern Canada. I love talking about plot and causing mayhem for my characters. I have a cat, dog and two leopard geckos, as well as a husband. I'm a friendly person and enjoy making friends.

Now you know me. I'm super exciting.
Character Information

All of my characters are original. Some I have spent years working on. My favourite has been with me for over ten. Most characters are medieval/fantasy, but I do have some for modern, or could be tweaked for modern rps as well. Good amount of male and female as well.

My characters are also lgbtq+ friendly as well.

I'm craving a fun rp with plot, character development and possibly romance. I have characters for both medieval/fantasy And modern. My characters range from thieves, to pirates, to cops and more. I'm open to any storyline.
Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually 1-3 paragraphs depending on what the scene requires. I don't do one lines. You'll get some action and character's thoughts and I do my best to give you something to react to as well.

Average reply speed?
You can expect at least a couple posts a week. More if I have the time. I tend to work 9-4 Monday to Friday. If I get busy or am tired, you may be waiting up to be week force response.

I'm currently looking for a one on one rp over Skype or Discord. This won't be over the forums or PM. I'm not on this site often enough to keep that up. But I always have skype with me. Also, I'm fine with pretty much anything happening in the rp.

• I am in my 20s and would appreciate someone who is on the older end.
  • Again, over Skype or Discord only.
  • I enjoy talking, so I might overdo that a bit at first. I like being friends with my rps partners.
  • Please PM me if you want rp (:

About me: I go by Puffeh. I am in my mid twenties. I work in a school setting up in Northern Canada. I love talking about plot and causing mayhem for my characters. I have a cat, dog and two leopard geckos, as well as a husband. I'm a friendly person and enjoy making friends.

Now you know me. I'm super exciting.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
Err, i is new but i’d LOVE to start a role play ASAP.
Dragon Information:
Is your character original or fandom?
My characters are original for role plays here as I will use any in my clan, and none of their names or appearances are based on anyone else’s dragons. Gender of clan dragons is currently random depending on hatching... or the first two are starters.

Are you currently seeking a specific role play story line?
No not really! I love any role play, and I can adapt to get use to new role play styles and the characters e.g. rp styles like pirates, or princesses. Characters with personalities like COMPLETELY opposite to my own, or ones with similar ones. I also don’t mind a different story line between others or my own role plays.

Player Information:

Average Reply Length?
Never one lines, usually at least a two or three liner reply... I love LONG replies, I love reading them and adding detail.

Average Reply Speed?
Umm.... i don’t know! But maaybe just at least one a week... if it’s not jam-packed with school, homework, chores, parties, meetings, etc.

Any requirements for future role players/groups?
Uh no! I don’t have discord or things like Skype, so roleplays will be done here. So roleplayers won’t need to use discord or Skype stuff to role play with me! Also... romance stuff is okay... nothing big, fighting.... a okay with that but no gorey stuff! Basically things that are allowed with the role playing rules is fine with me in my roleplays!

Would you like to share additional information?
I am a major fan of teamwork, friendship, that sorta thing in roleplays.
Riveros is my main female, she is the first and founder dragon of my clan and she is a Fae Dragon of the Wind.
Arlen is my main male, he is partners with Riveros and he is a Mirror Rragon of the Wind.
Always wonders what a few words mean that have big roles in rp.
Up for any role play.

Err, i is new but i’d LOVE to start a role play ASAP.
Dragon Information:
Is your character original or fandom?
My characters are original for role plays here as I will use any in my clan, and none of their names or appearances are based on anyone else’s dragons. Gender of clan dragons is currently random depending on hatching... or the first two are starters.

Are you currently seeking a specific role play story line?
No not really! I love any role play, and I can adapt to get use to new role play styles and the characters e.g. rp styles like pirates, or princesses. Characters with personalities like COMPLETELY opposite to my own, or ones with similar ones. I also don’t mind a different story line between others or my own role plays.

Player Information:

Average Reply Length?
Never one lines, usually at least a two or three liner reply... I love LONG replies, I love reading them and adding detail.

Average Reply Speed?
Umm.... i don’t know! But maaybe just at least one a week... if it’s not jam-packed with school, homework, chores, parties, meetings, etc.

Any requirements for future role players/groups?
Uh no! I don’t have discord or things like Skype, so roleplays will be done here. So roleplayers won’t need to use discord or Skype stuff to role play with me! Also... romance stuff is okay... nothing big, fighting.... a okay with that but no gorey stuff! Basically things that are allowed with the role playing rules is fine with me in my roleplays!

Would you like to share additional information?
I am a major fan of teamwork, friendship, that sorta thing in roleplays.
Riveros is my main female, she is the first and founder dragon of my clan and she is a Fae Dragon of the Wind.
Arlen is my main male, he is partners with Riveros and he is a Mirror Rragon of the Wind.
Always wonders what a few words mean that have big roles in rp.
Up for any role play.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark,
Than alone in the light. - Helen Keller, Friendship Quotes
7zcCDc4.png[/center][/url]
1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 ... 133 134