Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Roleplay: Player Directory
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 133 134
This is a link to a google doc containing all the required information and more. :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DjzNVGSXPouPMZ0Zaesb8krdAsVXqiItKKe1kTBuiOk/edit?usp=sharing
This is a link to a google doc containing all the required information and more. :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DjzNVGSXPouPMZ0Zaesb8krdAsVXqiItKKe1kTBuiOk/edit?usp=sharing
I finally did some major updating, ha ha. I used another site to put down all my information as a roleplayer. The link is below!

About Me (FR Roleplay)
I finally did some major updating, ha ha. I used another site to put down all my information as a roleplayer. The link is below!

About Me (FR Roleplay)
LHgN7Bv.png K • A • I • X • I • N
Hatchery_____Art Shop
Tumblr----_-_-Draw Your Lair
Clan Lore
Character Information

Is your character an original character or a fandom character?
My characters are any and all dragons in my lair. I'm fine with other things as well, be it original or fandom, and I have several OCs for various situations, and would also join a such RP, but I would love to do some RPs with my dragons. Don't worry that I might not have an OC for your particular situation/fandom, as long as I know the fandom I probably already have an OC and if not I really like making new ones. I am however not to keen to play existing characters.

Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline?

Dos(These are things I'm cool with/ would like):
Some fluff/romance. I love fluffy romances. However don't expect much in the department of more romancy romance from me, because I am bad at this.
Stories that are at least partially connected to Sornieth lore. I'm a big lore geek.
LGBT+ characters. Go ahead, i've got a few as well.
Most genres, be it adventure or mystery or slice of life or horror.
A bit of horror/dark themes is fun, just don't get excessive.
Character interaction/development. Be it friendship or romance or archenemies.
Goofyness. I would love to go on a mighty quest because Stormcatcher ran out of coffee and Gladekeeper won't give him more beans.
I'm cool with both 1x1 and group RPs.

Don'ts(These are not accepted):
Excessive gore.
Mary Sues*/Gary Stus*/Godmodding
Smut/Fetishes/Sexual Situations.
Pointless misery. (AKA Practically every book you read in high school. You can make it dark but don't just make it "everyone is a terrible, godawful person and only bad stuff ever happens.")
Severe grammar problems. I have no issue with the occasional spelling mistake, and I know English isn't easy (it's not my first language either), but your text has to be legible. If your dyslexic I will try to accomodate as best as possible, I have several dyslexic friends and know it can be very difficult.
Anything that breaks forum rules.
I have a few other peeves but those are very specific.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually at least two or three longer paragraphs, but it varies depending on the situation.

Average reply speed?
If I'm currently active in a few minutes otherwise definitely within 24 hours.

Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?
I'm looking for an active group that will also remain active because most RPs I've tried tend to die a few posts in and I would like a longer-running RP.

Would you like to share any additional information?

If you have any issues/requests, i.e. does better with pictures, can't see well so requires descriptions instead, doesn't understand a word I used, just ask. I'm always happy to help out and accomodate for everyone's needs.

*I know that Mary Sues/Gary Stus is an overused term, but I like to define it as a character who bends the preexisting rules of their world. For a great video of my opinion on the subject, see here.

I have no problem with unusually powerful / competent, even OP chracters, as long as they are well made.
Character Information

My characters are any and all dragons in my lair. I'm fine with other things as well, be it original or fandom, and I have several OCs for various situations, and would also join a such RP, but I would love to do some RPs with my dragons. Don't worry that I might not have an OC for your particular situation/fandom, as long as I know the fandom I probably already have an OC and if not I really like making new ones. I am however not to keen to play existing characters.

Dos(These are things I'm cool with/ would like):
Some fluff/romance. I love fluffy romances. However don't expect much in the department of more romancy romance from me, because I am bad at this.
Stories that are at least partially connected to Sornieth lore. I'm a big lore geek.
LGBT+ characters. Go ahead, i've got a few as well.
Most genres, be it adventure or mystery or slice of life or horror.
A bit of horror/dark themes is fun, just don't get excessive.
Character interaction/development. Be it friendship or romance or archenemies.
Goofyness. I would love to go on a mighty quest because Stormcatcher ran out of coffee and Gladekeeper won't give him more beans.
I'm cool with both 1x1 and group RPs.

Don'ts(These are not accepted):
Excessive gore.
Mary Sues*/Gary Stus*/Godmodding
Smut/Fetishes/Sexual Situations.
Pointless misery. (AKA Practically every book you read in high school. You can make it dark but don't just make it "everyone is a terrible, godawful person and only bad stuff ever happens.")
Severe grammar problems. I have no issue with the occasional spelling mistake, and I know English isn't easy (it's not my first language either), but your text has to be legible. If your dyslexic I will try to accomodate as best as possible, I have several dyslexic friends and know it can be very difficult.
Anything that breaks forum rules.
I have a few other peeves but those are very specific.

Player Information

Average reply length?
Usually at least two or three longer paragraphs, but it varies depending on the situation.

Average reply speed?
If I'm currently active in a few minutes otherwise definitely within 24 hours.

I'm looking for an active group that will also remain active because most RPs I've tried tend to die a few posts in and I would like a longer-running RP.

If you have any issues/requests, i.e. does better with pictures, can't see well so requires descriptions instead, doesn't understand a word I used, just ask. I'm always happy to help out and accomodate for everyone's needs.

*I know that Mary Sues/Gary Stus is an overused term, but I like to define it as a character who bends the preexisting rules of their world. For a great video of my opinion on the subject, see here.

I have no problem with unusually powerful / competent, even OP chracters, as long as they are well made.
83232606.png:Pet The Bean:83232606.png
Character Information
Please describe.

I have dozens of both. I have fantasy characters, human characters, Pokémon characters, Marvel characters, and so much more. Plus my dragons act as characters in many of my roleplays. My personal favorite characters are my "Hidden" characters, but we'd have to be on a slight foundation of trust before I use them, for fear of copycats. On FR, I mostly just use dragons and some fandoms.

If yes, please describe.

Here lately I've been more leaning towards interrogation and torture plots, but those are far from the only ones I like. I'm open to any genre except NSFW.

Player Information

Average reply length?

1-2 paragraphs

Average reply speed?

Probably less than 2 hours after you, unless I'm going to sleep or somewhere else.

All I ask is that anyone participating is open and honest with each other. If you're losing interest or dislike the way the plot is going, please let someone know so we can compromise. It's not fun if everyone isn't enjoying it. I have yet to do a group rp, but I really want to start one. :)

Never hesitate to ask me to rp with you. ^^ I won't bite.
Character Information
Please describe.

I have dozens of both. I have fantasy characters, human characters, Pokémon characters, Marvel characters, and so much more. Plus my dragons act as characters in many of my roleplays. My personal favorite characters are my "Hidden" characters, but we'd have to be on a slight foundation of trust before I use them, for fear of copycats. On FR, I mostly just use dragons and some fandoms.

If yes, please describe.

Here lately I've been more leaning towards interrogation and torture plots, but those are far from the only ones I like. I'm open to any genre except NSFW.

Player Information

Average reply length?

1-2 paragraphs

Average reply speed?

Probably less than 2 hours after you, unless I'm going to sleep or somewhere else.

All I ask is that anyone participating is open and honest with each other. If you're losing interest or dislike the way the plot is going, please let someone know so we can compromise. It's not fun if everyone isn't enjoying it. I have yet to do a group rp, but I really want to start one. :)

Never hesitate to ask me to rp with you. ^^ I won't bite.
Character Information
I have original characters, fandom characters from the book series; Wings of Fire, and use my dragons here on Flight rising. Though I would rather roleplay with my Flight Rising dragons here, but if you're interested in my other characters, feel free to send a pm.

Right now, I'm seeking a storyline that follows the current plot of FR (Dominance). I can do specific storylines for my Wings of Fire OCs though!

Player Information
Usually I will reply with one to seven paragraphs depending on the situation of the roleplay at the moment. So if there's an interjection of dialogue, they can be as little as one sentences to a paragraph.

Replies for me can come fairly quickly (10 minutes to an hour) if I'm currently focused on the website. However, I may not be online at certain times.

For people that wish to roleplay with me, what I want from the other user is that they're open and are willing to tell me if they're unable to reply or lose interest in the roleplay. I can be very nice and accepting, so don't be afraid to tell me if anything is bothering you or if you have any ideas for the story!

You can reach out to me, if you want to try every possible source to get to me or whatever is easier, on these websites;

Character Information
I have original characters, fandom characters from the book series; Wings of Fire, and use my dragons here on Flight rising. Though I would rather roleplay with my Flight Rising dragons here, but if you're interested in my other characters, feel free to send a pm.

Right now, I'm seeking a storyline that follows the current plot of FR (Dominance). I can do specific storylines for my Wings of Fire OCs though!

Player Information
Usually I will reply with one to seven paragraphs depending on the situation of the roleplay at the moment. So if there's an interjection of dialogue, they can be as little as one sentences to a paragraph.

Replies for me can come fairly quickly (10 minutes to an hour) if I'm currently focused on the website. However, I may not be online at certain times.

For people that wish to roleplay with me, what I want from the other user is that they're open and are willing to tell me if they're unable to reply or lose interest in the roleplay. I can be very nice and accepting, so don't be afraid to tell me if anything is bothering you or if you have any ideas for the story!

You can reach out to me, if you want to try every possible source to get to me or whatever is easier, on these websites;

LETSGOPLEG.png1qSQ4Z1.gif
Character Information

I have both! I've got plenty of original characters of every kind, but I've got a few fandom characters too (mainly Fallout characters, but I've got some Undertale, Gravity Falls, and Welcome to Night Vale characters too!)

I'd love to do an RP of mythology/mythological figures/supernatural creatures in the modern day! 1x1 would be fine, but it'd be great to have a group one. I absolutely love the idea but I've never been able to find a good rp to join for it. //I'd also love for it to have an 'enemies to partners/lovers' storyline because I am a huge sucker for that//
I have a character laid out for this, and I'm more than willing to send information about him to anyone who's interested.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I will match whatever the last response was, if I get enough from someone else I can easily write 1-2+ paragraphs

Average reply speed?
It honestly depends. At the end of the day I'm a uni student with two jobs, so I'd ask anyone rping with me to please be a little patient! But I'd definately reply at least once a week when I'm at my busiest.

I prefer my RP partners to be 18+, but this isn't a huge deal breaker.
I do ask that you are at least semi-literate though, no one liners etc. But other than that I'm happy with whatever! I'm open to any pairing, and to be honest I'm pretty chill about most things, I just want to have some fun!

I'd love to join another group rp, it's been a while since I've done one online and they're always fun.
I've got about 6 years of rp experience, and I'm happy to rp on any platform (eg. here, discord, skype).
I'm also happy to send an example of my RPing if you're interested!
Character Information

I have both! I've got plenty of original characters of every kind, but I've got a few fandom characters too (mainly Fallout characters, but I've got some Undertale, Gravity Falls, and Welcome to Night Vale characters too!)

I'd love to do an RP of mythology/mythological figures/supernatural creatures in the modern day! 1x1 would be fine, but it'd be great to have a group one. I absolutely love the idea but I've never been able to find a good rp to join for it. //I'd also love for it to have an 'enemies to partners/lovers' storyline because I am a huge sucker for that//
I have a character laid out for this, and I'm more than willing to send information about him to anyone who's interested.

Player Information

Average reply length?
I will match whatever the last response was, if I get enough from someone else I can easily write 1-2+ paragraphs

Average reply speed?
It honestly depends. At the end of the day I'm a uni student with two jobs, so I'd ask anyone rping with me to please be a little patient! But I'd definately reply at least once a week when I'm at my busiest.

I prefer my RP partners to be 18+, but this isn't a huge deal breaker.
I do ask that you are at least semi-literate though, no one liners etc. But other than that I'm happy with whatever! I'm open to any pairing, and to be honest I'm pretty chill about most things, I just want to have some fun!

I'd love to join another group rp, it's been a while since I've done one online and they're always fun.
I've got about 6 years of rp experience, and I'm happy to rp on any platform (eg. here, discord, skype).
I'm also happy to send an example of my RPing if you're interested!
Character Information
Please describe.

My characters are all dragons from my lair (quad). I'm primarily looking for a FR roleplay partner right now! I currently don't have any lore up on their pages but I'm looking to update that within the coming weeks.
If yes, please describe.
I'm wanting to further develop my characters/clan. It's kind of hard to do that without something to bounce ideas and designs off of. ^^' So really I'm up for anything within the domain of FR - I'm open to bending lore stuff as well. :> You can be any flight/level of experience.

Player Information
Average reply length?
It depends on the content - usually 2-3 paragraphs minimum, but it can be longer.
Average reply speed?
1-2 days! I'm a college student with research/work to worry about too, so I may not be able to respond from Mon-Wed ;o;
Semi-active, semi-lit, the usual. I'm down for pretty much anything, so just hmu! I'd also be down for a small group RP.
I may be a bit rusty because I've been so busy with school lately, but I've been taking creative writing classes so hopefully that'll help me out. ^^
Character Information
Please describe.

My characters are all dragons from my lair (quad). I'm primarily looking for a FR roleplay partner right now! I currently don't have any lore up on their pages but I'm looking to update that within the coming weeks.
If yes, please describe.
I'm wanting to further develop my characters/clan. It's kind of hard to do that without something to bounce ideas and designs off of. ^^' So really I'm up for anything within the domain of FR - I'm open to bending lore stuff as well. :> You can be any flight/level of experience.

Player Information
Average reply length?
It depends on the content - usually 2-3 paragraphs minimum, but it can be longer.
Average reply speed?
1-2 days! I'm a college student with research/work to worry about too, so I may not be able to respond from Mon-Wed ;o;
Semi-active, semi-lit, the usual. I'm down for pretty much anything, so just hmu! I'd also be down for a small group RP.
I may be a bit rusty because I've been so busy with school lately, but I've been taking creative writing classes so hopefully that'll help me out. ^^
{ pey } they/them | FR +316485.png
Character Information
Please describe.

My characters are mainly original characters and all dragons from my clan (even though they have little to no lore whatsoever). I mainly prefer to play (partially) human or FR characters.

If yes, please describe.

Not at the moment. I don't do well in 1x1s nor large group roleplays, and do best in a small group from 3-5 roleplayers. Don't be afraid to ask me to join roleplays! :D

Player Information
Average reply length?
Depends on the general roleplay mood. I usually type up approximately three to four paragraphs, composed of several sentences in average.

Average reply speed?
I try to check RPs every day, but life may get in the way of my routine but I'll usually notify ahead of time!

- Please no 1x1s. I'm very awkward when there's only two people involved.
- Nothing 18+, por favor!
- I don't do well with fandoms and would much prefer original or FR plots.

Nope! I think I've said it all.
Character Information
Please describe.

My characters are mainly original characters and all dragons from my clan (even though they have little to no lore whatsoever). I mainly prefer to play (partially) human or FR characters.

If yes, please describe.

Not at the moment. I don't do well in 1x1s nor large group roleplays, and do best in a small group from 3-5 roleplayers. Don't be afraid to ask me to join roleplays! :D

Player Information
Average reply length?
Depends on the general roleplay mood. I usually type up approximately three to four paragraphs, composed of several sentences in average.

Average reply speed?
I try to check RPs every day, but life may get in the way of my routine but I'll usually notify ahead of time!

- Please no 1x1s. I'm very awkward when there's only two people involved.
- Nothing 18+, por favor!
- I don't do well with fandoms and would much prefer original or FR plots.

Nope! I think I've said it all.
Character Info

I will most likely be using one of the dragons from my clan which I have already given short bios to. I believe that would be a fandom character if I am not mistaken.
No

Player Info

Response Length
it depends on the response I got, but most of the time it is 4+ sentances

Response Speed
Quite fast, as I am quite active although I am not on Flight Rising constantly

Requirments for future roleplayers/groups?
I only ask that they are semi-literate and do not use * *

Anything Else?
I do not think so, no.
Character Info

I will most likely be using one of the dragons from my clan which I have already given short bios to. I believe that would be a fandom character if I am not mistaken.
No

Player Info

Response Length
it depends on the response I got, but most of the time it is 4+ sentances

Response Speed
Quite fast, as I am quite active although I am not on Flight Rising constantly

Requirments for future roleplayers/groups?
I only ask that they are semi-literate and do not use * *

Anything Else?
I do not think so, no.
wdDLdPM.pngJzQS7fK.png
[i][b]Character Information[/b][/i] [b]Is your character an original character or a fandom character? Please describe.[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40160130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401602/40160130_350.png[/img] [/url] This is King (Full name of VoidKing) He's my RP Dragon. I know that people won't be very likely to RP with him since he's an emperor and you basically get three dergs for the price of one so I'm also willing to use any of my other dragons, specifically [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=293779&did=39330754]AZoth,[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=293779&did=34032662]Typheus,[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=293779&did=33354314]Aradia[/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=293779&tab=dragon&did=30038393]Dionysus[/url]. [b]Are you currently seeking a specific roleplay storyline? If yes, please describe.[/b] I'm mainly looking for fun and open RPs with little emphasis on an overarching story. [u][b]Player Information[/b][/u] [b]Average reply length?[/b] Depends on what I have to work with. I usually try to match my rp partner's length but I have trouble writing over 2-3 paragraphs. [b]Average reply speed?[/b] Varies. Weekends will likely be slow and it also depends on whether or not I want to boot up my laptop. [b]Any requirements for future roleplayers/groups?[/b] Just don't start drama and we're all good. Also don't be a jerk to newer rpers. [b]Would you like to share any additional information?[/b] Just a thank you for reading my introduction.
Character Information
Please describe.

40160130_350.png

This is King (Full name of VoidKing) He's my RP Dragon. I know that people won't be very likely to RP with him since he's an emperor and you basically get three dergs for the price of one so I'm also willing to use any of my other dragons, specifically AZoth, Typheus, Aradia and Dionysus.

If yes, please describe.

I'm mainly looking for fun and open RPs with little emphasis on an overarching story.

Player Information
Average reply length?
Depends on what I have to work with. I usually try to match my rp partner's length but I have trouble writing over 2-3 paragraphs.

Average reply speed?
Varies. Weekends will likely be slow and it also depends on whether or not I want to boot up my laptop.

Just don't start drama and we're all good. Also don't be a jerk to newer rpers.

Just a thank you for reading my introduction.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
1 2 ... 73 74 75 76 77 ... 133 134