Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | ⇒Into The Mist⇐ | Dragon Giveaway
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Intro/Rules | Locations | Characters | Favored | Pinglist

Within the dragon world, there's places within the veil between this world and the next is weak. These places are frequented by benevolent people from the Other Side, glad to share what they have if gifted with something in return. Frequently, these gifts consist of new companions to thank the giver for their kindness. They have big hearts, varying personalities and tend to choose a Favored Dragon once visited often enough.
What is Into The Mist?
Into The Mist is a dragon giveaway with a role-play element! Choose a dragon, please link which dragon you're choosing (pictures are welcomed if kept small!), choose where you'd like to go, and the last requirement is.... Pick an item to offer to whoever's on the other side of the veil! If you'd like, write a quick snippet of what your dragon does as they approach the known mysterious spot, and how they offer their object. Now remember, this item doesn't have to be an actual thing, nor do you actually have to give me anything! It's can be completely imaginary! though let's be honest here who doesn't love free stuff
To Recap, the Requirement are:
  1. Choose a dragon
  2. Choose where you're sending your dragon
  3. Choose the item your dragon is offering
  4. (OPTIONAL) Write a quick story about how your end of the interaction goes
And that's it! That's all you have to do, and when I can get around to it, I'll respond with who you interacted with and what they offered in return, and shoot a dragon over to you through Crossroads.
Rules
  • Please, please if you're posting a picture of your dragon do not use the big ones
  • Keep this appropriate for everyone!
  • Be patient with me, depending on how popular this is, I may not get to you quickly
  • If I happen to miss your post, please give me a gentle reminder
  • One dragon a day. This may change depending on what I have available.
  • If you'd like to earn Favor with a Being from the Other Side, you may post again, but you must include a statement that it is purely for Favor.
  • If you're working to earn favor, keep it to five or less so I can have the energy to get to everyone!
  • You don't need ping me - I'm subscribed to the thread!
FAQ (Probably)
Do I have to give you anything?
No. The items offered to the people on the other side can be completely imaginary!
Do you take donations?
Within reason, yes. At the moment, I don't have the dragons on hand to keep this up for very long (I'll be having eggs hatch in a few days though!)
What if I don't like the dragon you gave me?
Well, first off. I'm sorry. That sucks. You can either send it back to me, and if I can I'll try to replace it, or you can sell it or exalt it.
Into the Mist is tentatively open!
What does this mean? It means that, if possible, that I'd like everyone to keep their posts down to once a day, as I have classes starting back up (including a writing class), and I need to tone it down over here in order to not burn out!
What you can expect
Replies may take longer to come out, my responses will probably be shorter, possibly kept to a couple of sentences instead of a paragraph or two. This shouldn't change what's going on too much, I just need a little bit of breathing room so I won't crash.
Thank you for your patience!

Within the dragon world, there's places within the veil between this world and the next is weak. These places are frequented by benevolent people from the Other Side, glad to share what they have if gifted with something in return. Frequently, these gifts consist of new companions to thank the giver for their kindness. They have big hearts, varying personalities and tend to choose a Favored Dragon once visited often enough.
What is Into The Mist?
Into The Mist is a dragon giveaway with a role-play element! Choose a dragon, please link which dragon you're choosing (pictures are welcomed if kept small!), choose where you'd like to go, and the last requirement is.... Pick an item to offer to whoever's on the other side of the veil! If you'd like, write a quick snippet of what your dragon does as they approach the known mysterious spot, and how they offer their object. Now remember, this item doesn't have to be an actual thing, nor do you actually have to give me anything! It's can be completely imaginary! though let's be honest here who doesn't love free stuff
To Recap, the Requirement are:
  1. Choose a dragon
  2. Choose where you're sending your dragon
  3. Choose the item your dragon is offering
  4. (OPTIONAL) Write a quick story about how your end of the interaction goes
And that's it! That's all you have to do, and when I can get around to it, I'll respond with who you interacted with and what they offered in return, and shoot a dragon over to you through Crossroads.
Rules
  • Please, please if you're posting a picture of your dragon do not use the big ones
  • Keep this appropriate for everyone!
  • Be patient with me, depending on how popular this is, I may not get to you quickly
  • If I happen to miss your post, please give me a gentle reminder
  • One dragon a day. This may change depending on what I have available.
  • If you'd like to earn Favor with a Being from the Other Side, you may post again, but you must include a statement that it is purely for Favor.
  • If you're working to earn favor, keep it to five or less so I can have the energy to get to everyone!
  • You don't need ping me - I'm subscribed to the thread!
FAQ (Probably)
Do I have to give you anything?
No. The items offered to the people on the other side can be completely imaginary!
Do you take donations?
Within reason, yes. At the moment, I don't have the dragons on hand to keep this up for very long (I'll be having eggs hatch in a few days though!)
What if I don't like the dragon you gave me?
Well, first off. I'm sorry. That sucks. You can either send it back to me, and if I can I'll try to replace it, or you can sell it or exalt it.
Into the Mist is tentatively open!
What does this mean? It means that, if possible, that I'd like everyone to keep their posts down to once a day, as I have classes starting back up (including a writing class), and I need to tone it down over here in order to not burn out!
What you can expect
Replies may take longer to come out, my responses will probably be shorter, possibly kept to a couple of sentences instead of a paragraph or two. This shouldn't change what's going on too much, I just need a little bit of breathing room so I won't crash.
Thank you for your patience!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
Available Locations
Open Field
A field, surrounded by towering trees. Due to the good will from the Other Side, it's almost always pleasantly warm. The wind blows gently, carrying the scent of various flowers. There's a stone pedestal in the center, and anything placed there will be whisked away.
Ruined Temple
A crumbling stone building stands atop a mountain, with a statue of a roaring Guardian. The statue is warm to the touch, and when spoken to or offered objects, the eyes will frequently light up with warm red light.
Fairy Circle
A ring of mushrooms stand alone in the forest, vibrant colors varying wildly, along with size. There's a faint, ever-present air of unease. Anything set within the fairy circle will disappear with a slight shimmer.
Wisp Lake
A lake sits out in the open, trees almost completely absent from the location. This location is known to have wisps of brightly colored light floating above it at night. There's an old, decrepit dock that the wisps tend to congregate at. If a dragon ventures out onto the rickety dock and place an object down, it will vanish.
Windy Cliff
Atop a cliff so steep the drop is dizzying sits a stone. This stone is smooth, but isn't perfectly so, craggy sections still intact. It's vaguely rounded, and where the outer surface has chipped off the stone is glassy. This rock is rumored to have come from the stars, and a Being from the Other Side stands vigil. A fierce wind whips around this location.

The list of locations will be expanded as traffic increases
Available Locations
Open Field
A field, surrounded by towering trees. Due to the good will from the Other Side, it's almost always pleasantly warm. The wind blows gently, carrying the scent of various flowers. There's a stone pedestal in the center, and anything placed there will be whisked away.
Ruined Temple
A crumbling stone building stands atop a mountain, with a statue of a roaring Guardian. The statue is warm to the touch, and when spoken to or offered objects, the eyes will frequently light up with warm red light.
Fairy Circle
A ring of mushrooms stand alone in the forest, vibrant colors varying wildly, along with size. There's a faint, ever-present air of unease. Anything set within the fairy circle will disappear with a slight shimmer.
Wisp Lake
A lake sits out in the open, trees almost completely absent from the location. This location is known to have wisps of brightly colored light floating above it at night. There's an old, decrepit dock that the wisps tend to congregate at. If a dragon ventures out onto the rickety dock and place an object down, it will vanish.
Windy Cliff
Atop a cliff so steep the drop is dizzying sits a stone. This stone is smooth, but isn't perfectly so, craggy sections still intact. It's vaguely rounded, and where the outer surface has chipped off the stone is glassy. This rock is rumored to have come from the stars, and a Being from the Other Side stands vigil. A fierce wind whips around this location.

The list of locations will be expanded as traffic increases
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png

Those Met from The Other Side
When a new character is met, information including name (once received), a personality overview, where they've been encountered, and what attracts them will be listed!
???
Personality: ???
Locations Encountered: The Ruined Temple
Times Encountered: ~3
Items she's accepted: A familiar, fortune telling
Cyritus
Personality: Fairly easy-going and enthusiastic, constantly rearranges his gifted bouquets. Has said he likes meteorites.
Locations Encountered: Fairy Circle, Wisp Lake
Times Encountered: ~13
Items he's accepted: Flowers, more flowers, flowers again, pendant, fertility statue, quartz
Alaw
Personality: Tries to seem cold, but appreciates trinkets too much. Sentimental.
Locations Encountered: Open Field
Times Encountered: ~9
Items they’ve accepted: Gemstones and feathers, gold
Tani
Locations Encountered: Wisp Lake
Times Encountered: ~4
Items she's accepted: Lanterns, kimono, battle stones, a massive teddy bear, a gecko
Villari
Locations Encountered: Windy Cliff
Times Encountered: ~5
Items Accepted: A dance, a drawing, Ruby Deepsea Bulb, a pendant

Those Met from The Other Side
When a new character is met, information including name (once received), a personality overview, where they've been encountered, and what attracts them will be listed!
???
Locations Encountered: The Ruined Temple
Times Encountered: ~3
Items she's accepted: A familiar, fortune telling
Cyritus
Personality: Fairly easy-going and enthusiastic, constantly rearranges his gifted bouquets. Has said he likes meteorites.
Locations Encountered: Fairy Circle, Wisp Lake
Times Encountered: ~13
Items he's accepted: Flowers, more flowers, flowers again, pendant, fertility statue, quartz
Alaw
Personality: Tries to seem cold, but appreciates trinkets too much. Sentimental.
Locations Encountered: Open Field
Times Encountered: ~9
Items they’ve accepted: Gemstones and feathers, gold
Tani
Locations Encountered: Wisp Lake
Times Encountered: ~4
Items she's accepted: Lanterns, kimono, battle stones, a massive teddy bear, a gecko
Villari
Locations Encountered: Windy Cliff
Times Encountered: ~5
Items Accepted: A dance, a drawing, Ruby Deepsea Bulb, a pendant
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2401968/1#post_2401968][b]Intro/Rules[/b][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2401968#post_32309466][b]Locations[/b][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2401968#post_32309477][b]Characters[/b][/url] | [u]Favored[/u] | [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2401968/1#post_32309533]Pinglist[/url][/b][/center] [center][u][b]Those Who Are Favored by The Other Side[/b][/u][/center] When you become Favored by someone from The Other Side, you get bonuses! These will include basically whatever I have stashed away, including Treasure, Skins/Accents, Familiars, another dragon or other items! Quality will vary until I get my hands on the good stuff. [center][i]But how do I become Favored??[/i][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Encounter a character you want to be favored by [*]Keep visiting the same character and giving them things they like until you're Favored (NOTE: Must be the same dragon) [*] There is no step 3, that's literally it [/LIST] [center][b][u]???'s Favored[/u][/b][/center] None! Visit her and earn her Favor! ----- [center][b][u]Cyritus's Favored[/u][/b][/center] None! Visit him and earn his Favor! ----- [center][b][u]Alaw's Favored[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=370688&tab=dragon&did=40142625][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/401427/40142625.png[/img][/url][/center] ----- [center][b][u]Tani's Favored[/u][/b][/center] None! Visit her and earn her Favor! ----- [center][b][u]Villari's Favored[/u][/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=288820&tab=dragon&did=37788960][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/377890/37788960.png[/img][/url] [/center]
Those Who Are Favored by The Other Side
When you become Favored by someone from The Other Side, you get bonuses! These will include basically whatever I have stashed away, including Treasure, Skins/Accents, Familiars, another dragon or other items! Quality will vary until I get my hands on the good stuff.
But how do I become Favored??
  1. Encounter a character you want to be favored by
  2. Keep visiting the same character and giving them things they like until you're Favored (NOTE: Must be the same dragon)
  3. There is no step 3, that's literally it
???'s Favored
None! Visit her and earn her Favor!
Cyritus's Favored
None! Visit him and earn his Favor!
Alaw's Favored
40142625.png

Tani's Favored
None! Visit her and earn her Favor!
Villari's Favored
37788960.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2401968/1#post_2401968][b]Intro/Rules[/b][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2401968#post_32309466][b]Locations[/b][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2401968#post_32309477][b]Characters[/b][/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2401968#post_32309523][b]Favored[/b][/url] | [u]Pinglist[/u][/center] [center][b][u]Pinglists[/u][/b][/center] [quote=New Location][size=1]@GlitterDCMarvel, @ShadeOfChaos, @FloofyDragon, @PricklyGoose, @Beheaded, @FelinaeFatale[/size][/quote] [quote=Daily Reminder][size=1]@GlitterDCMarvel, @ShadeOfChaos, @Scarheart99789, @Beheaded, @FelinaeFatale, @scion[/size][/quote]
Pinglists
Tracking for now, I'll get a post ready sometime tomorrow. I really like this concept, and I hope other people do as well~!
Tracking for now, I'll get a post ready sometime tomorrow. I really like this concept, and I hope other people do as well~!
hhhhhhh im glad someone's interested,,,,

bump
hhhhhhh im glad someone's interested,,,,

bump
BBCode: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19942471] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/199425/19942471_350.png[/img] [/url] Walks up and kneels down before the statue. "I know I carry a gift of the most cherished memories of those we lost from our clan...I just wish there was a easier way to provide comfort for those left behind." Places a small squirming beast inside a cage at the foot of the statue. Stands and nods at the statue. "Thank you for understanding."
BBCode:

19942471_350.png

Walks up and kneels down before the statue. "I know I carry a gift of the most cherished memories of those we lost from our clan...I just wish there was a easier way to provide comfort for those left behind." Places a small squirming beast inside a cage at the foot of the statue. Stands and nods at the statue. "Thank you for understanding."
@Maxine1337 The eyes of the statues glow a warm red, and the beast within the cage vanishes, leaving the metal behind. The Guadian seems to stare at Gravedigger for a moment, before it's eyes light once more, but this time a bright blue. On the other side of the Veil, a tall woman curls gently around the gifted Petalmane Floron, and though she's muscled she takes the utmost care in holding it. She gathers what powers she has, as they've faded without offerings, and sends a message to the dragon. "I'm sorry for your losses. May you have hope for the future." The eyes of the Guardian light once more, a gentle violet, and a small dragon hatchling appears before it. [center][b]The being who's contacted through the Guardian Statue has granted you a Skydancer Hatchling.[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=296545&tab=dragon&did=40269416][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/402695/40269416.png[/img][/url][/center]
@Maxine1337

The eyes of the statues glow a warm red, and the beast within the cage vanishes, leaving the metal behind. The Guadian seems to stare at Gravedigger for a moment, before it's eyes light once more, but this time a bright blue.
On the other side of the Veil, a tall woman curls gently around the gifted Petalmane Floron, and though she's muscled she takes the utmost care in holding it. She gathers what powers she has, as they've faded without offerings, and sends a message to the dragon.
"I'm sorry for your losses. May you have hope for the future."
The eyes of the Guardian light once more, a gentle violet, and a small dragon hatchling appears before it.
The being who's contacted through the Guardian Statue has granted you a Skydancer Hatchling.
40269416.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27269981] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/272700/27269981_350.png[/img] [/url] Skips towards the circle of mushrooms. He stares curiously at it. “Ah”, he says with a slight smile. “ I know just what to give you mes amis!(my friends)” He skips and dances around this colorful ring, singing songs of old and blessings of new. “ Here my dear friend here or not, take my good feelings for you and your friends and pray that cheer will follow you all year long! “ He begins to throw flowers inside the circle. Roses and Alstoremeria, Myosotis and Orchids. He throws them and a varying amont each time he tosses. He bows slowly to the circle. “Thank you for your time.” [center][u]take some flowers my friend[/u][/center]

27269981_350.png

Skips towards the circle of mushrooms. He stares curiously at it. “Ah”, he says with a slight smile. “ I know just what to give you mes amis!(my friends)” He skips and dances around this colorful ring, singing songs of old and blessings of new. “ Here my dear friend here or not, take my good feelings for you and your friends and pray that cheer will follow you all year long! “ He begins to throw flowers inside the circle. Roses and Alstoremeria, Myosotis and Orchids. He throws them and a varying amont each time he tosses. He bows slowly to the circle. “Thank you for your time.”
take some flowers my friend
left.png
I'm just a lil guy!

Just a lil dude y'know?
fr+0 | he/they/she

Look at my friend's artshop :)

right.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21