Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Flameforger's OOF Raffle!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
@Hinumi @tetris @Duchess it's been nearly an hour since your raffle should have started and yet there are no attendants. It'd be nice if we could send our dragons to you...

Also, not related to sheet, are there daily badges or only tiered?
@Hinumi @tetris @Duchess it's been nearly an hour since your raffle should have started and yet there are no attendants. It'd be nice if we could send our dragons to you...

Also, not related to sheet, are there daily badges or only tiered?
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
Online and ready to recieve dragons!
Online and ready to recieve dragons!
my40phJ.pngYRz6M4x.pngvOp94Cw.png
@Falconair Hi! Got 75 Level 7 dergs headed your way for gems! Feel free to take your time accepting them. Thanks so much for your hard work!
@Falconair Hi! Got 75 Level 7 dergs headed your way for gems! Feel free to take your time accepting them. Thanks so much for your hard work!
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
@Joywing Greatly appreciate the heads-up! Thank you for supporting Smokey the Embear on his wildfire rejuvenation journey! [emoji=torch size=1][emoji=bare tree size=1][emoji=flowering tree size=1]
@Joywing
Greatly appreciate the heads-up! Thank you for supporting Smokey the Embear on his wildfire rejuvenation journey!
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
I see dem pixel badges

Time to flash fire some dragons over!
I see dem pixel badges

Time to flash fire some dragons over!
3u37mIB.png
@Hinumi @tetris @Duchess
hi! it doesnt look like any data shows up in the master sheet tabs? not sure if its bc nobody's recorded yet, but i'd assume at least someone's recorded something in the last half hour or so,,
@Hinumi @tetris @Duchess
hi! it doesnt look like any data shows up in the master sheet tabs? not sure if its bc nobody's recorded yet, but i'd assume at least someone's recorded something in the last half hour or so,,
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@Joywing
You've got a number of dragons mixed in that have daily bonuses but aren't sent to PA with those bonuses. If you want to cancel and resend, that's fine, but I'll send a PM afterwards if I accept any with the missing gems. ^.^

@October
Things are definitely being recorded. Let me see if I can sort it out, and if not, it will have to wait for Duchess to be available.
@Joywing
You've got a number of dragons mixed in that have daily bonuses but aren't sent to PA with those bonuses. If you want to cancel and resend, that's fine, but I'll send a PM afterwards if I accept any with the missing gems. ^.^

@October
Things are definitely being recorded. Let me see if I can sort it out, and if not, it will have to wait for Duchess to be available.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
aaah I love the theme xD

We don't have something like smokey the bear in DK, but he's so widespread in american culture that i know about him anyways
aaah I love the theme xD

We don't have something like smokey the bear in DK, but he's so widespread in american culture that i know about him anyways
underskrift-geo.png
@Falconair Thanks for catching that! Will cancel and resend.
@Falconair Thanks for catching that! Will cancel and resend.
Jacqueline525SpaceOrchid.png
I love the theme lol! I totally forgot to pre-train this time, but I hope I can still get all the badges >:3c
I love the theme lol! I totally forgot to pre-train this time, but I hope I can still get all the badges >:3c
PbW1AsJ.png
Mundane | he/it | 29

Exalt Rescue
About Me
Wishlist

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57