Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [OVER] Flameforger's OOF Raffle!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57
@Kael1030,
We are currently not offering a public buy lane for this push. We are taking dragons at the raffle prices, which are listed on the spreadsheet and in the first post. We are also taking 0t/1t dragons for extra raffle tickets. But, sending in a dragon for its full price (level 5 for 8500t) will get you raffle tickets.

EDIT: yes :D
@Kael1030,
We are currently not offering a public buy lane for this push. We are taking dragons at the raffle prices, which are listed on the spreadsheet and in the first post. We are also taking 0t/1t dragons for extra raffle tickets. But, sending in a dragon for its full price (level 5 for 8500t) will get you raffle tickets.

EDIT: yes :D
Previously: LittleDoctor
GamzP1L.gif
@LittleDoctor

Ah I see! Thank you for explaining^^ Still getting use to the public buy/raffle stuff I'll go ahead and start sending my dragons^^
@LittleDoctor

Ah I see! Thank you for explaining^^ Still getting use to the public buy/raffle stuff I'll go ahead and start sending my dragons^^
7zcCDc4.png
@Kael1030,
It can get pretty confusing, definitely been there~~ Thank you for supporting Fire!
@Kael1030,
It can get pretty confusing, definitely been there~~ Thank you for supporting Fire!
GamzP1L.gif
@LittleDoctor

sorry for pinging again! I'll probably be sending around 30 dragons, some for gem, some for treasure and some for 1t. I maybe slow though but just wanted to warn you lol
@LittleDoctor

sorry for pinging again! I'll probably be sending around 30 dragons, some for gem, some for treasure and some for 1t. I maybe slow though but just wanted to warn you lol
7zcCDc4.png
@LittleDoctor,,,hhh do you have room for like 7 dragons?
I'm sorry for bothering you!
@LittleDoctor,,,hhh do you have room for like 7 dragons?
I'm sorry for bothering you!
tumblr_pjnnunNm0C1uetr35o1_500.gif second column text here
@Kael1030,
Thanks for the warning! If you want, feel free to send that many through a private crossroads or through the private auction house! No worry about the speed, either~~ Got plenty of space right now for them!
@Kael1030,
Thanks for the warning! If you want, feel free to send that many through a private crossroads or through the private auction house! No worry about the speed, either~~ Got plenty of space right now for them!
GamzP1L.gif
@MochiKookie,
Never a bother for a ping! Plenty of room for receiving right now!
@MochiKookie,
Never a bother for a ping! Plenty of room for receiving right now!
GamzP1L.gif
@mintea00

It got pretty busy for me for a bit, so I'm not surprised something slipped through! I added the level 7s, so it should be correct for you now.
@mintea00

It got pretty busy for me for a bit, so I'm not surprised something slipped through! I added the level 7s, so it should be correct for you now.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@LittleDoctor Sending some dragons!!
@LittleDoctor Sending some dragons!!
@davietoowavey,
Thanks for the support!!
@davietoowavey,
Thanks for the support!!
GamzP1L.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 56 57