Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ShadowDOM] Twilight Babysitters [close]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@arianethel
sending you 8 dragons as soon as i get their familiars off! pls pm me if you need food for their stay. :>
@arianethel
sending you 8 dragons as soon as i get their familiars off! pls pm me if you need food for their stay. :>
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@October

Ready and able, and I PM'd you :)
@October

Ready and able, and I PM'd you :)
7d96ebw.gif
@arianethel
sending another dragon your way to fill up the last of those offered spaces~
@arianethel
sending another dragon your way to fill up the last of those offered spaces~
@yiku
sending you 16 dragons through pa, but feel free to return them through cr or pa, whichever works best for you. :D shoot me a message whenever if you want food for them and i'll punt some over~
@yiku
sending you 16 dragons through pa, but feel free to return them through cr or pa, whichever works best for you. :D shoot me a message whenever if you want food for them and i'll punt some over~
@RedWillia Ya know insects would be great if you don't mind!

Setting up return CRs now :)
@RedWillia Ya know insects would be great if you don't mind!

Setting up return CRs now :)
kHExOMX.png
@avocado333
Sending 6 dragons your way in a bit - if possible, please set up return CRs (though PAs are good too :)). Let me know what kind of food you might want and thank you for your support!
JQQ3Fjt.png
@RedWillia
Thank you for letting me know! I'll take insects and maybe meat, if that's okay!
@RedWillia
Thank you for letting me know! I'll take insects and maybe meat, if that's okay!
WISHLIST: here and here!
DRAGONS FOR SALE: here!
Loving the theme :D
Loving the theme :D
ZQGfAQY.png
@October

Okee dokee, I'll approve and send the return CR once I get home - and thank you for letting me board your babies!!! :)
@October

Okee dokee, I'll approve and send the return CR once I get home - and thank you for letting me board your babies!!! :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Jessyta I'll be shooting you 7 kids shortly--please set up return CRs for them once you get them! Would you like any food?
@Jessyta I'll be shooting you 7 kids shortly--please set up return CRs for them once you get them! Would you like any food?
~Purple~
she/they/fae
ENFP
Pisces
Shadow
BWGQXgh.png 0 FFaGQFw.png
rabies banner: gutweed
0 BWGQXgh.png
pings are ok!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56