Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FINISHED | MOVED TO A NEW THREAD :)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65
@LGFUADJJ May I claim my prize? Tysm!
@LGFUADJJ May I claim my prize? Tysm!
-Doodaddy ;3
I lost?? Cingrats to the winner but this won't do. I want those boss familiars.

-sends in hoard of treasure and gems for tickets-
I lost?? Cingrats to the winner but this won't do. I want those boss familiars.

-sends in hoard of treasure and gems for tickets-
paperpony___world_tour_by_kiwicide-dciyigz.png paperpony_s_gambling_lair_by_kiwicide-dck6t7b.png
pwywart_by_kiwicide-dckgm9o.png
@LGFUADJJ I would like to enter but I'm a little confused. Is the 5kt ticket for the flash raffle tonight or for a Christmas raffle?
@LGFUADJJ I would like to enter but I'm a little confused. Is the 5kt ticket for the flash raffle tonight or for a Christmas raffle?
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
@mermaidlorelei 5kT/g per ticket to enter the KB familiars raffle, its 25kT for a ticket for the 12 Days of Christmas raffle (so if you buy 5 tickets for the KB familiars raffle, you get 1 towards the Christmas raffle).
If you have anymore questions please let me know :)
@mermaidlorelei 5kT/g per ticket to enter the KB familiars raffle, its 25kT for a ticket for the 12 Days of Christmas raffle (so if you buy 5 tickets for the KB familiars raffle, you get 1 towards the Christmas raffle).
If you have anymore questions please let me know :)
kHExOMX.png
MKHInJR.png__gfCdYdH.gif7GFlGJN.pngE2bewfg.pngNk21WD8.pngdVEhpEt.pngpsOFjGK.pngXRLXA9U.pngNi33GGx.pngkFw6KP5.pngjtUkEZ1.pngtp1eAiM.png3JLBG44.pngLTXo08g.pngQAOWWhZ.pngfnhaNrg.png_
[size=2](all raffles ping) @kyamori @Doodaddy @AbyssZephyr @TerminalEternity @KairinRose @PaperPony @Roccoco (12 days of christmas raffle ticket holders) @Kyrn @Heidmann @Wakazu @arikin @Cuddleh @FliptheFrog @nabal @Coral @ExAlien @BeckAlistiere @Doodaddy @Sorrendragon @GlitchyOddy @Aersolace @SilverWildcat @TerminalEternity @KairinRose @AbyssZephyr @PaperPony @MiniCrisps @Lucatri @IzzyLightwood721 @KairinRose @Roccoco @Dischord @Clandestino @Burberry @LordMaroo @Crimsonpixie @FireBrimstone @HedwigHufflepuff @Ac3Kat17 @Doodaddy @todorokishoto @PaperPony @GennyWren @mermaidlorelei[/size] Hello friends! You're all getting this ping because my 12 Days of Christmas Raffle is now live and will be running from this point on until Christmas (December 25th). This is the 2nd to last ping you will get from me so don't worry about excessive pings from my end (unless you win, of course!). Those of you already with tickets have earned them by either transmuting items, melting down materials, or even buying 5 tickets in raffles previous. [b]If you do not wish to participate in this raffle whatsoever, please let me know and I will remove your tickets![/b] All rules and future prizes you can [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2551269]find here[/url] but I will give you a short rundown: [list] [*] All tickets are 5kt/g and you are entered into every raffle running for this event (that's for 12 separate prizes!). [*] You can also earn bump tickets for nearly 50 prizes which includes eggs, genes, leveling services, and even dragons. 10 bumps a day, where your bumps must be half an hour apart from each other. [/list] If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ping or PM me! Thank you all, good luck, and of course Happy Holidays <3.
(all raffles ping) @kyamori @Doodaddy @AbyssZephyr @TerminalEternity @KairinRose @PaperPony @Roccoco

(12 days of christmas raffle ticket holders) @Kyrn @Heidmann @Wakazu @arikin @Cuddleh @FliptheFrog @nabal @Coral @ExAlien @BeckAlistiere @Doodaddy @Sorrendragon @GlitchyOddy @Aersolace @SilverWildcat @TerminalEternity @KairinRose @AbyssZephyr @PaperPony @MiniCrisps @Lucatri @IzzyLightwood721 @KairinRose @Roccoco @Dischord @Clandestino @Burberry @LordMaroo @Crimsonpixie @FireBrimstone @HedwigHufflepuff @Ac3Kat17 @Doodaddy @todorokishoto @PaperPony @GennyWren @mermaidlorelei

Hello friends! You're all getting this ping because my 12 Days of Christmas Raffle is now live and will be running from this point on until Christmas (December 25th). This is the 2nd to last ping you will get from me so don't worry about excessive pings from my end (unless you win, of course!).

Those of you already with tickets have earned them by either transmuting items, melting down materials, or even buying 5 tickets in raffles previous. If you do not wish to participate in this raffle whatsoever, please let me know and I will remove your tickets!

All rules and future prizes you can find here but I will give you a short rundown:
  • All tickets are 5kt/g and you are entered into every raffle running for this event (that's for 12 separate prizes!).
  • You can also earn bump tickets for nearly 50 prizes which includes eggs, genes, leveling services, and even dragons. 10 bumps a day, where your bumps must be half an hour apart from each other.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to ping or PM me! Thank you all, good luck, and of course Happy Holidays <3.
kHExOMX.png
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Bump, I guess?
Bump, I guess?
Bump
Bump
I not speak english. Use Google Translator. Thanx for understanding!
bump 1
bump 1
Was: IzzyLightwood721
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 64 65