Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Constellation Connection
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Niya

This event is affiliated with an event that ran last week, and people who participated in that one (Astronomy Club) get bonus tickets to this event. Since you didn't know what I was talking about, I'll take it you weren't in that event. ^_^
@Niya

This event is affiliated with an event that ran last week, and people who participated in that one (Astronomy Club) get bonus tickets to this event. Since you didn't know what I was talking about, I'll take it you weren't in that event. ^_^
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
I was part of the Astronomy Club: I backed Kaika ^_^
I was part of the Astronomy Club: I backed Kaika ^_^
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@Nighttyger umm i add my answer in questionnaire what you add, but i dont undestand last post, too much hard wordsxd
@Nighttyger umm i add my answer in questionnaire what you add, but i dont undestand last post, too much hard wordsxd
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
@Niya

That's fine!
@Niya

That's fine!
T5sUJyn.png
@Nighttyger

No, I wasn't part of the Astronomy Club. I only actually found the Starfall Celebration Hub yesterday. This looks like fun, though! :)
@Nighttyger

No, I wasn't part of the Astronomy Club. I only actually found the Starfall Celebration Hub yesterday. This looks like fun, though! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Nighttyger - I was not part of the Astronomy Club, yep~
@Nighttyger - I was not part of the Astronomy Club, yep~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Nighttyger

Submitted Day 2! :)
@Nighttyger

Submitted Day 2! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
@Nighttyger
I'm just part of Constellation Connections:)
@Nighttyger
I'm just part of Constellation Connections:)
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
@chatoyant @SeaGodling @Cheshly @GardenKeeper @heartcrusher1 @Deladria @Pyromaniacal @Lonefox @Canisa @Darthiel @Fabellaura @LadyKnightKatsa @Sidegrinder @Saraceaser

Tuesday's stars are now up! Raffle drawing for Sunday and Monday will happen and be posted just as soon as I get the tickets recorded! ^_^
@chatoyant @SeaGodling @Cheshly @GardenKeeper @heartcrusher1 @Deladria @Pyromaniacal @Lonefox @Canisa @Darthiel @Fabellaura @LadyKnightKatsa @Sidegrinder @Saraceaser

Tuesday's stars are now up! Raffle drawing for Sunday and Monday will happen and be posted just as soon as I get the tickets recorded! ^_^
T5sUJyn.png
[center][color=deeppink][size=6][b]WINNERS - SUNDAY/MONDAY[/b][/size][/color] [img]https://s20.postimg.org/ty2r3y6a5/DVIVID.png[/img] [b]SUNDAY[/b] [size=6]@Lonefox[/size] [size=5]The Airship Solveniia[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BAhKTej.png[/img] (No image provided) The Solveniia was once a grand airship, which sailed through the skies, dedicated to gathering knowledge and preserving it for the Arcane Flight's future generations. However, on one of its last voyages it simply vanished, never to be seen again. Whether it suffered some kind of mechanical failure and crashed, or whether it was preyed upon by a rogue Beastclan or even the Shade itself, it was presumed that none of the crew members managed to survive. In honor of their heroic efforts and to ensure that their efforts were not in vain, the Arcanist decided to immortalize the ship within the stars, with the heroic shield emblazoned upon its sail flying proudly for all to see. [quote=Prize][item= pink daisy cabbie][item= fuchsia deepsea bulb][item=pretty pink tail bow][item= pretty pink arm bow][item= pretty pink neck bow][item= pink highnoon hank][/quote] [img]https://s20.postimg.org/ty2r3y6a5/DVIVID.png[/img] [b]MONDAY[/b] [size=6]@Cheshly[/size] [size=5]Slow Lyra[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5RVbCm9.png[/img] When the deities were young, and their followers even younger, many of them had messengers that would zoom around the world to deliver presents, love letters, or sassy comebacks. These messengers were the greatest ally of their god, and lived ever loyally to them. However, there was one messenger that stood out amongst the others. Her name was Lyra, and she took the forum of a rather large tortoise. She was the messenger to the Arcanist, and delivered his research great care. Though, all the other messengers mad fun of how long it took her. They would leave their deity's side and be back within the hour, while Lyra could take days. It broke the poor tortoise's heart, and one day she went up to her master. "Arcanist, I think it is time for you to find a new messenger." she said in a strained voice. "And why would I do that?" he calmly asked. "For you see, I am too slow. So many others could do a much faster job than me." she answered, looking down in shame. "Ahh, I see." he thought for a moment before opening his mouth once again. "How about this, we have a competition to see who really is the best." And so a competition was held. All the messengers from the other deities came to participate, mostly so they could run it in Lyra's face when she surely lost. The Arcanist strapped on scientific gear and important research notes onto each messenger and sent them on their way. As you can guess, Lyra delivered the objects last, however she was also the only one to deliver them all in one piece. The other messengers had taken shortcuts, and didn't worry about the consequences of their actions. They weren't used to delivering such important materials, and they were reckless. Lyra took her time. She did things that right way, making sure to check behind her every so often. When the Arcanist pointed this out, a warm sense of pride fell over Lyra. He was right, the most important thing for her was that the message was sent, and her god was happy, so she took great care in her work. The Arcanist promised her that as long as she continued to do her job with such great understanding of it's importance, that he would never care how long it took her to get there. The Arcanist has dedicated these stars to Lyra, so that all may know that sometimes it's better to be the slowest and most careful, than the fastest and most reckless. [quote=Prize][item=bright bolt][item= blinding slash][item=shining acuity fragment][item= enamor][item= mana bolt][item= rune slash][item= magical acuity fragment][item= enfeeble][/quote] [img]https://s20.postimg.org/ty2r3y6a5/DVIVID.png[/img] Congrats to our winners! Your prizes will be arriving shortly! -[b]Pinglist[/b]- @chatoyant @SeaGodling @Cheshly @GardenKeeper @heartcrusher1 @Deladria @Pyromaniacal @Lonefox @Canisa @Darthiel @Fabellaura @LadyKnightKatsa @Sidegrinder @Saraceaser
WINNERS - SUNDAY/MONDAY

DVIVID.png

SUNDAY

@Lonefox

The Airship Solveniia

BAhKTej.png

(No image provided)

The Solveniia was once a grand airship, which sailed through the skies, dedicated to gathering knowledge and preserving it for the Arcane Flight's future generations. However, on one of its last voyages it simply vanished, never to be seen again. Whether it suffered some kind of mechanical failure and crashed, or whether it was preyed upon by a rogue Beastclan or even the Shade itself, it was presumed that none of the crew members managed to survive. In honor of their heroic efforts and to ensure that their efforts were not in vain, the Arcanist decided to immortalize the ship within the stars, with the heroic shield emblazoned upon its sail flying proudly for all to see.

Prize wrote:
Pink Daisy Cabbie Fuchsia Deepsea Bulb Pretty Pink Tail Bow Pretty Pink Arm Bow Pretty Pink Neck Bow Pink Highnoon Hank

DVIVID.png

MONDAY

@Cheshly

Slow Lyra

5RVbCm9.png

When the deities were young, and their followers even younger, many of them had messengers that would zoom around the world to deliver presents, love letters, or sassy comebacks. These messengers were the greatest ally of their god, and lived ever loyally to them. However, there was one messenger that stood out amongst the others. Her name was Lyra, and she took the forum of a rather large tortoise. She was the messenger to the Arcanist, and delivered his research great care. Though, all the other messengers mad fun of how long it took her. They would leave their deity's side and be back within the hour, while Lyra could take days. It broke the poor tortoise's heart, and one day she went up to her master.

"Arcanist, I think it is time for you to find a new messenger." she said in a strained voice.

"And why would I do that?" he calmly asked.

"For you see, I am too slow. So many others could do a much faster job than me." she answered, looking down in shame.

"Ahh, I see." he thought for a moment before opening his mouth once again. "How about this, we have a competition to see who really is the best."

And so a competition was held. All the messengers from the other deities came to participate, mostly so they could run it in Lyra's face when she surely lost. The Arcanist strapped on scientific gear and important research notes onto each messenger and sent them on their way. As you can guess, Lyra delivered the objects last, however she was also the only one to deliver them all in one piece. The other messengers had taken shortcuts, and didn't worry about the consequences of their actions. They weren't used to delivering such important materials, and they were reckless. Lyra took her time. She did things that right way, making sure to check behind her every so often.

When the Arcanist pointed this out, a warm sense of pride fell over Lyra. He was right, the most important thing for her was that the message was sent, and her god was happy, so she took great care in her work. The Arcanist promised her that as long as she continued to do her job with such great understanding of it's importance, that he would never care how long it took her to get there.

The Arcanist has dedicated these stars to Lyra, so that all may know that sometimes it's better to be the slowest and most careful, than the fastest and most reckless.

Prize wrote:
Bright Bolt Blinding Slash Shining Acuity Fragment Enamor Mana Bolt Rune Slash Magical Acuity Fragment Enfeeble

DVIVID.png

Congrats to our winners! Your prizes will be arriving shortly!

-Pinglist-
T5sUJyn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8