Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [STARFALL] Constellation Connection
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Nighttyger

Submitted my first day Constellation...can I be on the pinglist, please? This looks like fun! :)
@Nighttyger

Submitted my first day Constellation...can I be on the pinglist, please? This looks like fun! :)
fw5Pc0h.png
Submitted my first constellation! Little rough around the edges but I hope the story I invented for it makes up for that. :P
Submitted my first constellation! Little rough around the edges but I hope the story I invented for it makes up for that. :P
6bbcbe9acf989176baa27b08e3311178ac4b7a7c.gif
Ahhh, well I submitted my attempt!

Happy Starfall~
Ahhh, well I submitted my attempt!

Happy Starfall~

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
submitting now and cracking myself up. XDDD
submitting now and cracking myself up. XDDD
@Nighttyger

Add me to the daily pinglist, please!
@Nighttyger

Add me to the daily pinglist, please!
ngw7WrY.png
@Nighttyger
I'd like to be on the ping list too please!
@Nighttyger
I'd like to be on the ping list too please!
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
@Nighttyger submitted via message a few hours ago? fun idea!
@Nighttyger submitted via message a few hours ago? fun idea!
734M7av.gifKjBsaRm.gifHAt2wei.png94VOsTg.pngk64EReR.pngUnUmeeB.pngqTa3NTP.pngrwflj4U.pnggyhL9fY.pngGqNGHoq.pngKSZWpkc.pngimage.pnghZXQTfj.pngB18_R.pngPxq84Xl.gif
@Nighttyger Can I be added to this pinglist?
@Nighttyger Can I be added to this pinglist?
jUwfHJZ.pngevQiLxp.pnggiphy.gif
9dJ0IYz.png5fgEfWS.pngezgif-5-10c35f64cb.giftumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo7_250.pngtumblr_inline_nbaduayNyo1qg78ij.pngiirUfLO.pngj3jqCd5.pngLichtdrache.gif[/center]
@Nighttyger Please add me to the daily pinglist!
@Nighttyger Please add me to the daily pinglist!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@GardenKeeper @Pennifeather @Canisa @Lonefox @Cheshly @Ladybutts @Niya @Darthiel @acorn781 @Fabellaura @heartcrusher1 @Exlann @boi @Sidegrinder @ThisOneIsBlue

Hello Day 1 entries! As I was collating the responses, I realized I had left out a... rather important question on the form - namely, whether you were a participant in Astronomy Club or not. Due to this, the draw for today's daily raffle will be postponed by a day and go with tomorrow's. Either enter again and I'll get the info from there, or ping me here and tell me. Should you not get back to me by then, I'll just give you one ticket for the day. Thank you! ^_^
@GardenKeeper @Pennifeather @Canisa @Lonefox @Cheshly @Ladybutts @Niya @Darthiel @acorn781 @Fabellaura @heartcrusher1 @Exlann @boi @Sidegrinder @ThisOneIsBlue

Hello Day 1 entries! As I was collating the responses, I realized I had left out a... rather important question on the form - namely, whether you were a participant in Astronomy Club or not. Due to this, the draw for today's daily raffle will be postponed by a day and go with tomorrow's. Either enter again and I'll get the info from there, or ping me here and tell me. Should you not get back to me by then, I'll just give you one ticket for the day. Thank you! ^_^
If you buy dragons from me to exalt, please name them first!
T5sUJyn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8