Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Coli Mystery Raffles- Round 8- OPEN!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24
@xRag0Dollx
Sweet! Your totals have been updated :D
@xRag0Dollx
Sweet! Your totals have been updated :D
2lhDoir.png..... .....WMCEgD8.pnguBQemcM.png
@Clya
4 tickets please!
@Clya
4 tickets please!
@Clya sending over funds for.... 20 tickets? yea. let's do 20.
@Clya sending over funds for.... 20 tickets? yea. let's do 20.
iO2X60T.png
@tomatotwin @Glacecakes
Both of your totals have been updated! Good luck :D
@tomatotwin @Glacecakes
Both of your totals have been updated! Good luck :D
@Clya

PINGLIST PLEASE!

This is precious!

@Fyredrake20 @Dandie @MrCat123 @Alvida20 @Emberlight @Phrixi @ColleenWang @AltEan
@Clya

PINGLIST PLEASE!

This is precious!

@Fyredrake20 @Dandie @MrCat123 @Alvida20 @Emberlight @Phrixi @ColleenWang @AltEan
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Clya Sent CR
@Clya Sent CR
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
Gonna buy one or two more tickets!
Gonna buy one or two more tickets!
Ne2SRmd.gif Rag0Doll.png
bump
bump
d6Bpz8P.pngCx0Sdv8.pngzWgdxzn.png5cC87Ar.png5Pvzltj.pngvAUMJFv.pngqKZAaLK.pngRFvdPMt.pngSLGMeHq.pngd3XCZt0.pngtumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
mz77kVn.png
@MissFranTastic @Zillua @B00KW0RM @LadyKnightKatsa @Meowruff @Phaedra @PeppermintStars @Mayflower2705 @Audiellah @TsarinaTorment @AlvildaBright @SuperBacon @Valligator @Unenchanted @BlazeWolf @hannahbonn @MissMaira @Glacecakes @Mokey @tomatotwin @ladylilitu @tarawinston @TheCheshireSpy @Morwen -------------------------------------- [quote]Sorry for the delay in drawing the Crystal Pools Raffle everyone! I was really busy lately. With that being said... Round 5 is starting! This one will be taking place in the new, improved, revamped Arena! Because it is during the festival, I will be accepting festival currency! See the below post for more information.[/quote] [b]Anyways, on to the drawing![/b] [item=Soft Pink Tail Bangle][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Arctic Hippalectryon][item=Hippalectryon][item=Sparkling Stinger][item=Windcarve Fugitive][item=Stonewatch Prince][item=Jungle Slash][item=Bright Bolt][item=Contuse][item=Natural Might Fragment][item=Freezing Slash] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OQ3cmmL.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/3qJTwBB.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/x7yrUVh.png[/img] @AlvildaBright Congrats!! You won! I will send all items in a CR momentarily :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/7NQOC97.png[/img]
@MissFranTastic @Zillua @B00KW0RM @LadyKnightKatsa @Meowruff @Phaedra @PeppermintStars @Mayflower2705 @Audiellah @TsarinaTorment @AlvildaBright @SuperBacon @Valligator @Unenchanted @BlazeWolf @hannahbonn @MissMaira @Glacecakes @Mokey @tomatotwin @ladylilitu @tarawinston @TheCheshireSpy @Morwen

Quote:
Sorry for the delay in drawing the Crystal Pools Raffle everyone! I was really busy lately. With that being said... Round 5 is starting! This one will be taking place in the new, improved, revamped Arena! Because it is during the festival, I will be accepting festival currency! See the below post for more information.

Anyways, on to the drawing!
Soft Pink Tail Bangle Arctic Hippalectryon Arctic Hippalectryon Hippalectryon Sparkling Stinger Windcarve Fugitive Stonewatch Prince Jungle Slash Bright Bolt Contuse Natural Might Fragment Freezing Slash

OQ3cmmL.png
3qJTwBB.png
x7yrUVh.png

@AlvildaBright
Congrats!! You won! I will send all items in a CR momentarily :)
7NQOC97.png
[size=6][b]Round 5- Arena[/b][/size] [img]http://i.imgur.com/TVj5GRA.png[/img] Hello everyone! For Round 5 I will be farming in the Arena for at least [b]3 Hours[/b]. All drops, even any festival or chests, will be added to the prize pool as per usual. As it runs through the festival week, you may pay with festival currency! [b]Tickets can be purchased until Nov. 1st @ 15:00 FR time.[/b] [item=All-Seeing Shroom] [quote=Buying Tickets] [size=4]All Tickets can be purchased for [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img] 1,000 treasure or [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] 1 gem or 2 festival currency [b]during festivals.[/b] You can send through CR or PM.[/size] [/quote] [quote=Purchasing Tickets with Items] [b]Purchase with Items[/b] The following items are valued at their lowest AH price (if they are also sold in the MP they are averaged between their LAH and MP price and rounded UP to the nearest whole number). [b]If you send in an item and do not win that round, half of those tickets will be carried over to the next raffle, but ONLY the next raffle.[/b] [item=Eliminate][item=Unhatched Earth Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched water egg][item=unhatched wind egg][item=unhatched fire egg][item=unhatched nature egg][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=unhatched bogsneak egg][item=unhatched arcane egg][item=unhatched plague egg][item=unhatched ice egg][item=Breed Change: Spiral][item=Scroll of Eternal Youth][item=Skin: Grave Omen][item=Accent: Bone Garden][item=Skin: Vulture Creature][item=Skin: Spooky Scary Tundra][item=Prismatic Token] [/quote] @MissFranTastic @Zillua @B00KW0RM @LadyKnightKatsa @Meowruff @Phaedra @PeppermintStars @Mayflower2705 @Audiellah @TsarinaTorment @AlvildaBright @SuperBacon @Valligator @Unenchanted @BlazeWolf @hannahbonn @MissMaira @Glacecakes @Mokey @tomatotwin @ladylilitu @tarawinston @TheCheshireSpy @Morwen
Round 5- Arena

TVj5GRA.png

Hello everyone! For Round 5 I will be farming in the Arena for at least 3 Hours. All drops, even any festival or chests, will be added to the prize pool as per usual.

As it runs through the festival week, you may pay with festival currency! Tickets can be purchased until Nov. 1st @ 15:00 FR time.
All-Seeing Shroom
Buying Tickets wrote:

All Tickets can be purchased for icon_treasure.png 1,000 treasure or icon_gems.png 1 gem or 2 festival currency during festivals.
You can send through CR or PM.

Purchasing Tickets with Items wrote:
Purchase with Items
The following items are valued at their lowest AH price (if they are also sold in the MP they are averaged between their LAH and MP price and rounded UP to the nearest whole number).
If you send in an item and do not win that round, half of those tickets will be carried over to the next raffle, but ONLY the next raffle.
Eliminate Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Nocturne Egg Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Breed Change: Spiral Scroll of Eternal Youth Skin: Grave Omen Accent: Bone Garden Skin: Spooky Scary Tundra Prismatic Token

@MissFranTastic @Zillua @B00KW0RM @LadyKnightKatsa @Meowruff @Phaedra @PeppermintStars @Mayflower2705 @Audiellah @TsarinaTorment @AlvildaBright @SuperBacon @Valligator @Unenchanted @BlazeWolf @hannahbonn @MissMaira @Glacecakes @Mokey @tomatotwin @ladylilitu @tarawinston @TheCheshireSpy @Morwen
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 23 24