Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] BSJ 2017 - Round 10 p77
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
@Rynne Thanks!

1. Fishing for new opportunities
2. 1 to 25 by sunnynyaa
3. 1 to 25 bantymom
4. Brand new year brand new gear
5. Sky show
6. Year of the bat
7. Light of the anniversary lanterns
@Rynne Thanks!

1. Fishing for new opportunities
2. 1 to 25 by sunnynyaa
3. 1 to 25 bantymom
4. Brand new year brand new gear
5. Sky show
6. Year of the bat
7. Light of the anniversary lanterns
tMGni6J.png
Thank you for supporting Light, and hope you enjoyed Brightshine Jubilee! I'm back home and ready to raffle. :) The fifth round has been sent out, so on to round six! Please let me know if there are any issues with your prize. I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down. You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/BPOUUe6.png[/img] [color=#e52b00][b][size=7][font=copperplate]Round 6[/font][/size][/b][/color][/center] [columns][color=transparent]_____________[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/PXlr9D1.png[/img][color=transparent]____[/color] [nextcol][LIST=1] [*][size=4]@seiiki (carried over) [*][size=4]@stasha [*][size=4]@puro [*][size=4]@tonake [*][size=4]@rulanir [*][size=4]@juulika [*][size=4]@momoi [*][size=4]@arin [*][size=4]@aku [*][size=4]@dragonpsyche [*][size=4]@lunasea [/LIST] [nextcol][color=transparent]_______[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/fjXGcFR.png[/img][/columns] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/YhX7B7a.png[/img][/center] Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices! [size=0]Drawing pinglist: @Spookery @Carmilla @Aesuna @ChaoticOmen @Madarakita @CyberneticWolf @Mmmyeah @snackeater @ShadesofCyan @goblet @Mystyic @Delkerono @Hideki @mony @Gem4567 @slothqueenxx @Grunty @jadeandmarble @Rave31 @Fitzmagus @Plushstiel @ZephyrWindSpirit @lostthought @Iymarra @BizarreKitten @Derpothegreat @Starlight18 @Airdanteine @StarryFlight @wingworm @Prometheus8 @SilverLanayru @Evarinya @LaughingZuru @Elysadie @PlagueMaw @Emmahaa @SouthFarthing @Catwyrm @smellybelly10 @EasilyAmusedKat @NothingHere @Nightfleet @Fallenarrow @Sparro2002 @RedWillia @GeriVl @DragonWolfie @SkyyeofEmber @JadeFlame @inkexplosions @Hiezen @Huskily @tomatotwin
Thank you for supporting Light, and hope you enjoyed Brightshine Jubilee! I'm back home and ready to raffle. :)

The fifth round has been sent out, so on to round six! Please let me know if there are any issues with your prize.

I'm drawing random numbers in batches of 10 from random.org. I will be listing people in the order they were drawn. If you were drawn, please reply in this thread and ping me with a list of your choices for your number -- person 1 lists 1 choice, person 5 lists 5 choices, etc. You should order your list with the prize you want most in the first spot, and then go on down.

You have 24 hours to respond with your list. If you do not respond within that time, you will be bumped once to the top of the next round and pinged again. If you do not respond to that, that ticket will be dropped, but you may still be drawn again with a different ticket. If you do not want a prize, please ping me and tell me you wish to pass so I do not carry you over to the next round.

BPOUUe6.png

Round 6

_____________PXlr9D1.png____
  1. @seiiki (carried over)
  2. @stasha
  3. @puro
  4. @tonake
  5. @rulanir
  6. @juulika
  7. @momoi
  8. @arin
  9. @aku
  10. @dragonpsyche
  11. @lunasea
_______fjXGcFR.png

YhX7B7a.png

Please ping me within 24 hours with your choices!

Drawing pinglist: @Spookery @Carmilla @Aesuna @ChaoticOmen @Madarakita @CyberneticWolf @Mmmyeah @snackeater @ShadesofCyan @goblet @Mystyic @Delkerono @Hideki @mony @Gem4567 @slothqueenxx @Grunty @jadeandmarble @Rave31 @Fitzmagus @Plushstiel @ZephyrWindSpirit @lostthought @Iymarra @BizarreKitten @Derpothegreat @Starlight18 @Airdanteine @StarryFlight @wingworm @Prometheus8 @SilverLanayru @Evarinya @LaughingZuru @Elysadie @PlagueMaw @Emmahaa @SouthFarthing @Catwyrm @smellybelly10 @EasilyAmusedKat @NothingHere @Nightfleet @Fallenarrow @Sparro2002 @RedWillia @GeriVl @DragonWolfie @SkyyeofEmber @JadeFlame @inkexplosions @Hiezen @Huskily @tomatotwin
LIo8D8G.gif
@Rynne thanks for putting on a great BSJ!

1. Year's First Magician
2. Year's First Oracle
3. Times Gone By
4. 1 to 25 by Bantymom
5. Encrypted Predictions for the New Year
6. Light the Anniversary Lanterns
7. Set Your Year Alight
@Rynne thanks for putting on a great BSJ!

1. Year's First Magician
2. Year's First Oracle
3. Times Gone By
4. 1 to 25 by Bantymom
5. Encrypted Predictions for the New Year
7. Set Your Year Alight
@Rynne
thanks!
  1. Txori
  2. Year's First Magician
  3. Times Gone
  4. Encrypted Predictions for a New Year
  5. 2 Imperial Adopts by Arborpunk
  6. 1 to 25 by Bantymom
@Rynne
thanks!
  1. Txori
  2. Year's First Magician
  3. Times Gone
  4. Encrypted Predictions for a New Year
  5. 2 Imperial Adopts by Arborpunk
  6. 1 to 25 by Bantymom
fr__tiny_pixel_ice_icon_by_baelfin-d8stgz4.png
they/them
Not sure how I managed to miss the first ping. Sorry about that!

@Rynne

1. Times Gone By
Not sure how I managed to miss the first ping. Sorry about that!

@Rynne

1. Times Gone By
nq8gbsp.pngF78Shgw.pngwYuMWUJ.png30c78ab7aa.gif
@Rynne Thank you for a wonderful Jubilee! :D

1. Year's First Magician
2. Year's First Oracle
3. Times Gone By
4. Set Your Year Alight
5. Solar New Year
@Rynne Thank you for a wonderful Jubilee! :D

1. Year's First Magician
2. Year's First Oracle
3. Times Gone By
4. Set Your Year Alight
5. Solar New Year
@Rynne Oh wow, thanks!

1. Year's First Oracle
2. Year's First Magician
3. Light the Anniversary Lanterns
@Rynne Oh wow, thanks!

1. Year's First Oracle
2. Year's First Magician
3. Light the Anniversary Lanterns
@Rynne Thank you so much for a great festival!

1. Ghost of New Year
2 light the anniversary lantern
3 I shall wear white for peace
4 Encrypted Predictions
5 New Opportunities
6 New Possibilities
7 Fly Us to the Future
8 Times Gone By
9 Years First Magician
10 Years First Oracle
11 What New Mysteries do the Shadows Hold
@Rynne Thank you so much for a great festival!

1. Ghost of New Year
2 light the anniversary lantern
3 I shall wear white for peace
4 Encrypted Predictions
5 New Opportunities
6 New Possibilities
7 Fly Us to the Future
8 Times Gone By
9 Years First Magician
10 Years First Oracle
11 What New Mysteries do the Shadows Hold
Stuff will one day go here.
@Rynne Thank you!

1. Light the Anniversary Lanterns
2. Year's First Magician
@Rynne Thank you!

1. Light the Anniversary Lanterns
2. Year's First Magician
8uZAgkt.jpg
@Rynne What a nice surprise!

1. Set Your Year Alight
2. Solar New Year
3. Its Not Old, Its Vintage
4. Rosy New Year
5. I Shall Wear Green For Health
6. Years First Oracle

Thank You!
@Rynne What a nice surprise!

1. Set Your Year Alight
2. Solar New Year
3. Its Not Old, Its Vintage
4. Rosy New Year
5. I Shall Wear Green For Health
6. Years First Oracle

Thank You!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75