Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [GALA - CLOSED] Sornieth Winter Games
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31
Daily Reminder

@Naga @Toothless @Pennifeather @Shougoney @Leopardmask @IronPen @Canisa @Lundlaeva @Pandacow @felistopaz @Elysiuhm
Daily Reminder

@Naga @Toothless @Pennifeather @Shougoney @Leopardmask @IronPen @Canisa @Lundlaeva @Pandacow @felistopaz @Elysiuhm
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@WitchyWriter

People will typically enter a full team for curling (rules are just post at least one dragon). However - there are alternates that work just as well: the team captain's POV only (entering event, selecting team) or a single dragon that's looking to join with other inter-clan teams since their own clan couldn't field a full team or one who shows up alone and is confused how to play :-)
@WitchyWriter

People will typically enter a full team for curling (rules are just post at least one dragon). However - there are alternates that work just as well: the team captain's POV only (entering event, selecting team) or a single dragon that's looking to join with other inter-clan teams since their own clan couldn't field a full team or one who shows up alone and is confused how to play :-)
@Eyry

Thanks for notifying me - I thought I had "required" on all answers, but apparently it was actually turned off. I've corrected it so it shouldn't happen again for anyone.
@Eyry

Thanks for notifying me - I thought I had "required" on all answers, but apparently it was actually turned off. I've corrected it so it shouldn't happen again for anyone.
LUGE!!! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28945308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/289454/28945308_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Hifumi of the Moonlight Hollow Clan[/b] Also featuring: Barnabas [img]http://i.imgur.com/oczk74o.png[/img][/center] "You can't be serious, Hifumi" Barnabas states as they are walking along the snow mountain to reach the Winter Games. "Serious as can be. I have seen the games being competed since I was a hatchling! I have always dreamed to being a part of it. When I was still at my old home, my mom taught me the perfect techniques for luge." Hifumi states as he sees the lights and balloons flashing up ahead. "Suits me, this place is way to cold. Don't get hurt, and if you do I won't be the medic coming to help you, it'll be Echo." Barnabas huffs under his breath. Hifumi sees the desk staring at him and he flies over as fast as his wings could go. Barnabas wipes the snow that gets sloshed on his face and turns around to head home. Hifumi darts up to the desk, a smile on his face. "I would like to register for luge" Hifumi proudly states as he brushes off some snow from his wings. "Sure thing, sweety" A fae dragon says with a pen in her claws. She writes down some numbers on a piece of paper and hands it to him. She winks as he walks away and he looks confused why such a small dragon would do such a thing. He looks down at the number 308 written on the front. He flips the paper over and it says, "90878 Crystal Snow Caves, Cloudscape Crags". He blushes and looks at the other happy dragons around him. He readjusts his goggles and heads off to the luge course, determined as ever.
LUGE!!!

28945308_350.png

Hifumi of the Moonlight Hollow Clan
Also featuring: Barnabas
oczk74o.png

"You can't be serious, Hifumi" Barnabas states as they are walking along the snow mountain to reach the Winter Games.
"Serious as can be. I have seen the games being competed since I was a hatchling! I have always dreamed to being a part of it. When I was still at my old home, my mom taught me the perfect techniques for luge." Hifumi states as he sees the lights and balloons flashing up ahead.
"Suits me, this place is way to cold. Don't get hurt, and if you do I won't be the medic coming to help you, it'll be Echo." Barnabas huffs under his breath.
Hifumi sees the desk staring at him and he flies over as fast as his wings could go. Barnabas wipes the snow that gets sloshed on his face and turns around to head home.

Hifumi darts up to the desk, a smile on his face.
"I would like to register for luge" Hifumi proudly states as he brushes off some snow from his wings.
"Sure thing, sweety" A fae dragon says with a pen in her claws. She writes down some numbers on a piece of paper and hands it to him. She winks as he walks away and he looks confused why such a small dragon would do such a thing.
He looks down at the number 308 written on the front. He flips the paper over and it says, "90878 Crystal Snow Caves, Cloudscape Crags". He blushes and looks at the other happy dragons around him. He readjusts his goggles and heads off to the luge course, determined as ever.
ZqPt8Kw.png Selenology
Light Flight
INFP \/ Pisces
May the dreamers fly a little
deeper into imagination

DOM Shop (closed)
[b][u]Day 2, Luge[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5161113] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/51612/5161113_350.png[/img] [/url] [I] [b]Emerald[/b] moved through the crowds, heading for the [b]Luge[/b] starting line. Several other dragons of their [b]Arcane Clan[/b] followed her. In all honesty, the young [b] Ice Dragon[/b] did not really know what this Event was going to be like at all, but someone had told her that it was a lot like Sledding, and she had had a lot of fun with that last year, so here she was. And after all, it wasn't like it would be too hard... right?... ...Several hours later, Emerald was revising her opinion of the definition of "too hard," as she nursed a few bruises. Who knew something could move that fast--or spin out of control that quickly? At least she hadn't been dumped like some dragons... and it had been fun... in an odd, take your life into your claws and scream with excitement while doing it kind of way.... Now if only she managed to achieve a decent score....[/I]
Day 2, Luge

5161113_350.png

Emerald moved through the crowds, heading for the Luge starting line. Several other dragons of their Arcane Clan followed her. In all honesty, the young Ice Dragon did not really know what this Event was going to be like at all, but someone had told her that it was a lot like Sledding, and she had had a lot of fun with that last year, so here she was. And after all, it wasn't like it would be too hard... right?...

...Several hours later, Emerald was revising her opinion of the definition of "too hard," as she nursed a few bruises. Who knew something could move that fast--or spin out of control that quickly? At least she hadn't been dumped like some dragons... and it had been fun... in an odd, take your life into your claws and scream with excitement while doing it kind of way.... Now if only she managed to achieve a decent score....
fw5Pc0h.png
@JinxMoonstone

I may have messed up a bit...When I submitted my form, after it acknowledged the submission I accidentally swiped backwards on my Tablet, and it went back to a previous page, then jumped to a blank form. Could you check and let me know if you have 2 forms submitted from me? I should have both Speed Skating and Luge entered so far.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.
@JinxMoonstone

I may have messed up a bit...When I submitted my form, after it acknowledged the submission I accidentally swiped backwards on my Tablet, and it went back to a previous page, then jumped to a blank form. Could you check and let me know if you have 2 forms submitted from me? I should have both Speed Skating and Luge entered so far.

Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.
fw5Pc0h.png
@Canisa

Yes, there are two different forms from you :-)
@Canisa

Yes, there are two different forms from you :-)
@JinxMoonstone

Whew!

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure, since my Tablet has voided things on me in the post.
@JinxMoonstone

Whew!

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure, since my Tablet has voided things on me in the post.
fw5Pc0h.png
(SCREAMING) THIS IS BRILLIANT! I shall spread the word... and I plan on entering myself! ^^ What are the festival games you mentioned?
(SCREAMING) THIS IS BRILLIANT! I shall spread the word... and I plan on entering myself! ^^ What are the festival games you mentioned?
FRT+1 | all pronouns
@blandmelons

This is considered one of the festival games, if you're wondering how to earn the Crystalline Gala Participation Badges 2017 made by Clavicado. However, if you check my current signature below, there's a link to the Gala hub and there's a bunch of other people running events/games.
@blandmelons

This is considered one of the festival games, if you're wondering how to earn the Crystalline Gala Participation Badges 2017 made by Clavicado. However, if you check my current signature below, there's a link to the Gala hub and there's a bunch of other people running events/games.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 30 31