Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Don't miss a chance to win SPRITES!!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26
@rowdyscooter
ok!

@stygiandragon
i received LOADS of bags orders and... trying to sort them out! I even got 12 messages and 200+ alerts that day when i normally get 30 alerts...
@rowdyscooter
ok!

@stygiandragon
i received LOADS of bags orders and... trying to sort them out! I even got 12 messages and 200+ alerts that day when i normally get 30 alerts...
[quote name="Somethinggetrekt" date=2017-01-22 14:35:49] @rowdyscooter ok! @stygiandragon i received LOADS of bags orders and... trying to sort them out! I even got 12 messages and 200+ alerts that day when i normally get 30 alerts... [/quote] Wow. That sounds horrible. So sorry about my contribution to that pile of pings.
Somethinggetrekt wrote on 2017-01-22:
@rowdyscooter
ok!

@stygiandragon

Wow. That sounds horrible. So sorry about my contribution to that pile of pings.
@crystalbones
That must be a mistake, getrekt has a few grab bag shops, and this and the 1kt one are two different ones.
@crystalbones
That must be a mistake, getrekt has a few grab bag shops, and this and the 1kt one are two different ones.
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
Ah god, once I have the resources, I'll DEFINENTLY get one!
Ah god, once I have the resources, I'll DEFINENTLY get one!
anuyLEd.gif R E I N
Hi! Amateur coder and custom graphic designer!

He/Him/They | Gay | Scorpio | FR +0 :D
I'm not clear on what this means,

"p.S. I raffle the bag number! when the bag number reaches I will raffle the SPRITE! So I don't have any sprite currently. Do note that there are no RAINBOW SPRITES and no LIGHT SPRITES, sorry :(((("

More specifically, I'm not sure what the "So I don't have any sprite currently" means

Sorry!

@somethinggetrekt
I'm not clear on what this means,

"p.S. I raffle the bag number! when the bag number reaches I will raffle the SPRITE! So I don't have any sprite currently. Do note that there are no RAINBOW SPRITES and no LIGHT SPRITES, sorry :(((("

More specifically, I'm not sure what the "So I don't have any sprite currently" means

Sorry!

@somethinggetrekt
QmyJTPL.pngT3mCp93.png
@kriosthebruh @ayatos
I already selected the winner, and it will be the end of the "round". I will start the next round and you guys will be in it if you want to buy. The 2nd round is the same thing as this round.
@kriosthebruh @ayatos
I already selected the winner, and it will be the end of the "round". I will start the next round and you guys will be in it if you want to buy. The 2nd round is the same thing as this round.
@Somethinggetrekt

Hey... I know you're really busy but I was wondering, did you receive my bag order?

(if you're too busy right now, just send my bag back, no biggie. I can always try for that new sprite! :P)

also, currently, what's the most bags bought by one person? (like, what's the number?)
@Somethinggetrekt

Hey... I know you're really busy but I was wondering, did you receive my bag order?

(if you're too busy right now, just send my bag back, no biggie. I can always try for that new sprite! :P)

also, currently, what's the most bags bought by one person? (like, what's the number?)
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@blackjasper
Ahh sorry! I just saw it! I will give you your bag money back! You can join for the next round! :)

Most currently bought bags is 4 Bags by PhoenixOmega! (bought with 600g)

Oh no i think i lost count, did you buy 3 or 4 bags?
@blackjasper
Ahh sorry! I just saw it! I will give you your bag money back! You can join for the next round! :)

Most currently bought bags is 4 Bags by PhoenixOmega! (bought with 600g)

Oh no i think i lost count, did you buy 3 or 4 bags?
@Somethinggetrekt

I think 3...

(maybe I'll splurge a little more so I can get that bonus prize :P)

That's fine, tell me when the next round starts!

@Somethinggetrekt

I think 3...

(maybe I'll splurge a little more so I can get that bonus prize :P)

That's fine, tell me when the next round starts!

18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@Somethinggetrekt
Can you ping for the next round please?
@Somethinggetrekt
Can you ping for the next round please?
mUhOEDF.png ......................... ........................ ...................... ........... . . . . . . .
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26