Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Don't miss a chance to win SPRITES!!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 25 26
@Somethinggetrekt
if they are 150kt and your sig says 1kt, people are gonnna think they are 1kt not 150kt
@Somethinggetrekt
if they are 150kt and your sig says 1kt, people are gonnna think they are 1kt not 150kt
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@animelover9631
please be quick though! :D
@animelover9631
please be quick though! :D
@MOMOFSIX @Chaosdragoness @basicblack1986 @paintm0nky @blackjasper @Michseag @GarnetsGrin @fitchlax24 @RitterKeks @slothqueenxx @marenostra @scorchfrost @aidara @silverein @chaosqueen @coffinprince @giantpandriod @owlknight @stygiandragon @animelover9631 Hi guys, i'm adding a new prize: Most Bags Bought! [quote="Most Bags Bought"] Winner gets: [item=eternal snow] x99 and 1 dragon from either my [color=midnight] XXY Midnight Metallic Coatl Wildclaw pair [/color], [color=pearl] XXX Pearl Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl pair [/color], [color=royal] XXX Royal Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl Imperial pair [/color], [color=ice] XXX Ice Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl Bogsneak pair[/color]!! [/quote] Edit: ALSO THE WINNER GOT CHOSENN AHHHH will be giving out the prizes to the people who bought the bags soon!
@MOMOFSIX @Chaosdragoness @basicblack1986 @paintm0nky @blackjasper @Michseag @GarnetsGrin @fitchlax24 @RitterKeks @slothqueenxx @marenostra @scorchfrost @aidara @silverein @chaosqueen @coffinprince @giantpandriod @owlknight @stygiandragon @animelover9631

Hi guys, i'm adding a new prize: Most Bags Bought!
Most Bags Bought wrote:
Winner gets:
Eternal Snow x99 and 1 dragon from either my XXY Midnight Metallic Coatl Wildclaw pair , XXX Pearl Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl pair , XXX Royal Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl Imperial pair , XXX Ice Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl Bogsneak pair!!

Edit: ALSO THE WINNER GOT CHOSENN AHHHH

will be giving out the prizes to the people who bought the bags soon!
@Somethinggetrekt i cant wait to get my bag ^_^
@Somethinggetrekt i cant wait to get my bag ^_^
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@CrystalBones
Sorry, have to try to help here, but there are multiple links in the signature. If you click on the 1kt GRAB BAGS! comment, you'll go to that group.
@CrystalBones
Sorry, have to try to help here, but there are multiple links in the signature. If you click on the 1kt GRAB BAGS! comment, you'll go to that group.
kQXO8qG.gif
@Somethinggetrekt just sent a crossroads ^-^
@Somethinggetrekt just sent a crossroads ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@PhoenixOmega I clicked that and sent me here
@PhoenixOmega I clicked that and sent me here
tumblr_inline_nscdm3AKSx1r3h1o8_540.png
@Somethinggetrekt
Sent the CR
@Somethinggetrekt
Sent the CR