Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Don't miss a chance to win SPRITES!!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26
@Somethinggetrekt

I wouldn't mind being pinged for your future rounds :)
@Somethinggetrekt

I wouldn't mind being pinged for your future rounds :)
@Somethinggetrekt can i be pinged for the next round.
@Somethinggetrekt May I be put on a pinglist for the next round?
@Somethinggetrekt May I be put on a pinglist for the next round?
u2TWLA7.png
m38hJom.gif

ofLVfJS.png
a4sar9.jpg
@MOMOFSIX @Chaosdragoness @basicblack1986 @paintm0nky @blackjasper @Michseag @GarnetsGrin @fitchlax24 @RitterKeks @slothqueenxx @marenostra @scorchfrost @aidara @silverein @chaosqueen @coffinprince @giantpandriod @owlknight @stygiandragon @animelover9631

Sorry for the SUPPPEERRRRR LONNGGGGG INACTIVENESS; Been super busy.

But... now i'm back! There's still one bag left... and YAS I'M SO EXCITED!!!

The sprite has been given... it was a Naughty Nature sprite!! (I will change the sprite next round by rolling)

And let's see:
@PhoenixOmega
Most Bags Bought Prize goes to PhoenixOmega!! They/ He/ She bought 4 bags in total! (Wow!!!!)
So since... hmm its on month after crystalline already whoops, I will give the next festival currency!

Please choose either 1 dragon from either my XXY Midnight Metallic Coatl Wildclaw pair , XXX Pearl Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl pair , XXX Royal Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl Imperial pair , XXX Ice Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl Bogsneak pair!! (hmm am I being stingy?)

Thank you all for joining this little "game"!

Have a nice day week month... maybe that's too far.

HAVE A NICE WEEK AHEAD!!
@MOMOFSIX @Chaosdragoness @basicblack1986 @paintm0nky @blackjasper @Michseag @GarnetsGrin @fitchlax24 @RitterKeks @slothqueenxx @marenostra @scorchfrost @aidara @silverein @chaosqueen @coffinprince @giantpandriod @owlknight @stygiandragon @animelover9631

Sorry for the SUPPPEERRRRR LONNGGGGG INACTIVENESS; Been super busy.

But... now i'm back! There's still one bag left... and YAS I'M SO EXCITED!!!

The sprite has been given... it was a Naughty Nature sprite!! (I will change the sprite next round by rolling)

And let's see:
@PhoenixOmega
Most Bags Bought Prize goes to PhoenixOmega!! They/ He/ She bought 4 bags in total! (Wow!!!!)
So since... hmm its on month after crystalline already whoops, I will give the next festival currency!

Please choose either 1 dragon from either my XXY Midnight Metallic Coatl Wildclaw pair , XXX Pearl Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl pair , XXX Royal Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl Imperial pair , XXX Ice Pet/Butt/Glim Coatl Bogsneak pair!! (hmm am I being stingy?)

Thank you all for joining this little "game"!

Have a nice day week month... maybe that's too far.

HAVE A NICE WEEK AHEAD!!
@somethinggetrekt when does the next rounds start?
@somethinggetrekt when does the next rounds start?
aw I was so close... I had three bags bought but the last one wasn't accepted :P

*I get a ping when a new round starts?*
aw I was so close... I had three bags bought but the last one wasn't accepted :P

*I get a ping when a new round starts?*
18310.png

16O8Mgv.gif

mass hatch on June 17, come join !!!!!
@Somethinggetrekt
Can I be pinged for the next round
@Somethinggetrekt
Can I be pinged for the next round
@Somethinggetrekt

Sending for 1!
@Somethinggetrekt

Sending for 1!
I'm a huge nerd.
WooHoo! Welcome back! And thank you so much ^_^

I'd adore a draggy from your XXY Midnight Metallic Coatl Wildclaw pair, since they're amazing! And thank you so very, very much!

<3 <3 <3
WooHoo! Welcome back! And thank you so much ^_^

I'd adore a draggy from your XXY Midnight Metallic Coatl Wildclaw pair, since they're amazing! And thank you so very, very much!

<3 <3 <3
kQXO8qG.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 25 26