Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Don't miss a chance to win SPRITES!!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@Somethinggetrekt

Ooooooo, can I has the Hip Black Frames pair?

For the hatchies can I have bubs from - Unnamed XXX Blood and Adachi and the XXX Sky unnamed Coatl boy and girl on page 4 of your lair.
@Somethinggetrekt

Ooooooo, can I has the Hip Black Frames pair?

For the hatchies can I have bubs from - Unnamed XXX Blood and Adachi and the XXX Sky unnamed Coatl boy and girl on page 4 of your lair.
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@Somethinggetrekt
I honestly don't need more dragons in my lair, I'm going to be getting rid of a few dragons as it is. I don't remember joining this round, it happened so long ago, but you can just keep the gems if you want. It's...a little disappointing to just win dragons, to be perfectly honest, since I can buy dragons that I like for well less than 340g. Could I be taken off of the pinglist for this raffle, please?
@Somethinggetrekt
I honestly don't need more dragons in my lair, I'm going to be getting rid of a few dragons as it is. I don't remember joining this round, it happened so long ago, but you can just keep the gems if you want. It's...a little disappointing to just win dragons, to be perfectly honest, since I can buy dragons that I like for well less than 340g. Could I be taken off of the pinglist for this raffle, please?
j4TARaG.pngkOeTXEu.png7JGzfva.pngKEtym0N.pngMorpheon Fennec Raffle Ticket
@Somethinggetrekt

Sorry, is the sprite already given away, or are they still in the grab bags?
@Somethinggetrekt

Sorry, is the sprite already given away, or are they still in the grab bags?
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
@Somethinggetrekt ...but i said i didnt want a dragon? I barely even have the space to get my /own/ dragon back from someone whos borrowing her for breeding.
@Somethinggetrekt ...but i said i didnt want a dragon? I barely even have the space to get my /own/ dragon back from someone whos borrowing her for breeding.
@nexuseden @basicblack1986 @slothqueenxx @lighthealtaria @beargirl1393 @owlknight

Sorry for replying to this so late. I was thinking of a good substitute for the people who would not like to get a dragon, and do not wish to disappoint you all. However, please note that in the original post on page 9 of this thread, i have stated that some of the prizes will be dragon prizes.

Here’s a sheet if you want to swap your dragon prize for the prizes here. Please read the instructions.Thank you!

@ Beargirl1393
Alright! Sorry this will be one of the last pings, i just want to make sure you see this so you can swap your prize if you like.

@ Basicblack1986
Sorry i haven’t sent you the apparel yet. And sure, i’ll tell you when the babes hatch! Also, if you would not like the dragon prize, please inform me and edit on the sheet!
@nexuseden @basicblack1986 @slothqueenxx @lighthealtaria @beargirl1393 @owlknight

Sorry for replying to this so late. I was thinking of a good substitute for the people who would not like to get a dragon, and do not wish to disappoint you all. However, please note that in the original post on page 9 of this thread, i have stated that some of the prizes will be dragon prizes.

Here’s a sheet if you want to swap your dragon prize for the prizes here. Please read the instructions.Thank you!

@ Beargirl1393
Alright! Sorry this will be one of the last pings, i just want to make sure you see this so you can swap your prize if you like.

@ Basicblack1986
Sorry i haven’t sent you the apparel yet. And sure, i’ll tell you when the babes hatch! Also, if you would not like the dragon prize, please inform me and edit on the sheet!
@Somethinggetrekt

If it's ok, I'd like only 1 bub from each pairing, as I really don't have much spare room atm, but I'd still love some bubs!!
@Somethinggetrekt

If it's ok, I'd like only 1 bub from each pairing, as I really don't have much spare room atm, but I'd still love some bubs!!
tumblr_p4pn5cGNiP1t5ymx8o1_500.png
@basicblack1986
Ok, thank you! I’ll also add an item to your prizes too :)
@basicblack1986
Ok, thank you! I’ll also add an item to your prizes too :)
@nexuseden @slothqueenxx @beargirl1393 @owlknight

1. All you need for coli is this: 3 berserker + 2 ambush + 1 noc egg
2. Coli 100%: 5 ambush + 1 noc egg
3. Midnight Chambers: 15 different NOTN familiars
4./5.Nocky eggie: 1 noc egg
(There is 2 of this prize)

1 person who wants to swap prizes=1 prize unlocked. So, if 3 people want to swap their prizes, the first 3 prizes (All you need for coli is this, Coli 100%, Midnight Chambers) will be unlocked!

Please pm me if you want to swap your prize.
@nexuseden @slothqueenxx @beargirl1393 @owlknight

1. All you need for coli is this: 3 berserker + 2 ambush + 1 noc egg
2. Coli 100%: 5 ambush + 1 noc egg
3. Midnight Chambers: 15 different NOTN familiars
4./5.Nocky eggie: 1 noc egg
(There is 2 of this prize)

1 person who wants to swap prizes=1 prize unlocked. So, if 3 people want to swap their prizes, the first 3 prizes (All you need for coli is this, Coli 100%, Midnight Chambers) will be unlocked!

Please pm me if you want to swap your prize.
i'll take 1 as a replacement if 2 isn't available
i'll take 1 as a replacement if 2 isn't available
6966888.gif8768823.gif8768809.gif8769062.gif8771578.gif8771575.gif8771577.gif
please click my little buddies here! really appreciate it
I'll take 1 if it's available if not then 4

@Somethinggetrekt
I'll take 1 if it's available if not then 4

@Somethinggetrekt
night_sky1_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33cb.png wJ21oEB.gifnight_sky2_by_croatiahetalia-dcb33ck.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26