Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Bill's Computer OOF Boarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][img]http://oi63.tinypic.com/wgxqog.jpg[/img][/center] [center][img]http://oi64.tinypic.com/9gbh9w.jpg[/img][/center] [b]Welcome to Bill’s Computer[/b] - where Fire Flight’s volcano fodder is stored in other flight’s lairs until 6th November, in exchange for tickets to our Out-of-Flight Raffle! [b]The rules are simple and finite[/b]: [LIST] [*]Sign up on [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CDZmG65jANk3TUlRFy0F8a4R34m5tqNOu-_q620iOa4/edit?usp=sharing]the spreadsheet[/url] with your username, ID, and number of available spaces. [*]Embers will send 1-way crossroads with pre-levelled dragons. [*]As soon as accepted, re-send the 1-way crossroads to the sender. [*]The sender will complete the crossroads on the 6th November. [/LIST] Every dragon boarded will earn [b]100 tickets for the Out-of-Flight Raffle[/b], which can be found currently [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2023699]in preview mode here[/url]; anybody who boards an Ember’s perma dragons will earn an extra 100 tickets per dragon held during the conquest week itself! All credit for the spreadsheet coding goes to Light Flight & mindcrank and their Out-of-Flight boarding sheet from Valentine's, which this one was cannibalised from.
wgxqog.jpg

9gbh9w.jpg

Welcome to Bill’s Computer - where Fire Flight’s volcano fodder is stored in other flight’s lairs until 6th November, in exchange for tickets to our Out-of-Flight Raffle!

The rules are simple and finite:

• Sign up on the spreadsheet with your username, ID, and number of available spaces.
  • Embers will send 1-way crossroads with pre-levelled dragons.
  • As soon as accepted, re-send the 1-way crossroads to the sender.
  • The sender will complete the crossroads on the 6th November.

Every dragon boarded will earn 100 tickets for the Out-of-Flight Raffle, which can be found currently in preview mode here; anybody who boards an Ember’s perma dragons will earn an extra 100 tickets per dragon held during the conquest week itself!

All credit for the spreadsheet coding goes to Light Flight & mindcrank and their Out-of-Flight boarding sheet from Valentine's, which this one was cannibalised from.
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
@Isti

I'm not too sure if you wanted to be pinged so we can sign up to hold fodder since the spreadsheet is locked, but if so then I would like to sign up. ^-^
@Isti

I'm not too sure if you wanted to be pinged so we can sign up to hold fodder since the spreadsheet is locked, but if so then I would like to sign up. ^-^
@Ista i would be interested in joining this would be the first time i have done something like this still kinda new but i have lots of lair space available if you could help me figure everything out i would like to join
@Ista i would be interested in joining this would be the first time i have done something like this still kinda new but i have lots of lair space available if you could help me figure everything out i would like to join
@MOMOFSIX

It's extremely easy, I promise! All you need to do is enter your details on the spreadsheet that's linked in the first post - you can copy exactly what RGXiumin's done in the first row. Somebody from Fire will then send dragons to you to fill up your lair. All you need to do is accept the CR, and then send it straight back to the person who just sent it - they won't accept it, but will leave it sat in your Pending CRs until the 6th November, when they'll complete the transaction and retake ownership of the dragon. We'll take care of the other side of recording your tickets and how many of your lair spaces we've used so far.
@MOMOFSIX

It's extremely easy, I promise! All you need to do is enter your details on the spreadsheet that's linked in the first post - you can copy exactly what RGXiumin's done in the first row. Somebody from Fire will then send dragons to you to fill up your lair. All you need to do is accept the CR, and then send it straight back to the person who just sent it - they won't accept it, but will leave it sat in your Pending CRs until the 6th November, when they'll complete the transaction and retake ownership of the dragon. We'll take care of the other side of recording your tickets and how many of your lair spaces we've used so far.
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
@Ista i think i did everything right i hope so and glad i can help
@Ista i think i did everything right i hope so and glad i can help
@Isti

I'M HELLA KEEN
@Isti

I'M HELLA KEEN
LReekoc.pngVb8Zy1t.pngUFSreAu.png4pMcrX5.pngSPI4wQd.pngpAROQfr.pngXix4Exy.png9qfRnTI.pngIYwzawP.png
LO5e1ZZ.png
This is looking great!
This is looking great!
YlCt8xa.png icB862J.gif Dg84nPV.png
10/10 graphics and idea.

Highly recommended.
10/10 graphics and idea.

Highly recommended.
@Isti, will you be accepting dragons until the 5th? I'll have over 100 spaces able to be dedicated after the 1st ^^
@Isti, will you be accepting dragons until the 5th? I'll have over 100 spaces able to be dedicated after the 1st ^^
sig.png 20160410115645-b8057be1.gif 4HGqDcg.png 2BMI4MI.png
This is the best. theme. :D So totally signing up for this.
This is the best. theme. :D So totally signing up for this.
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7