Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Bill's Computer OOF Boarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Talicinx omg I'm so sorry, I made a typo when I was updating so you didn't get credited x.x

I've fixed it now! sorry again for the delay D:
@Talicinx omg I'm so sorry, I made a typo when I was updating so you didn't get credited x.x

I've fixed it now! sorry again for the delay D:
uHUuVFD.png
@pumpkinskull
No worries! Thank you for fixing it.
@pumpkinskull
No worries! Thank you for fixing it.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
I have 3 spaces available for boarding non permas
I have 3 spaces available for boarding non permas
Send yer fodder / permas to me! Will have 10 more spaces freeing up once Triskele Nest hatchers pick up their vacationing families!
Send yer fodder / permas to me! Will have 10 more spaces freeing up once Triskele Nest hatchers pick up their vacationing families!
Online with 11 spots to fill. I will not be on tomorrow, this is your last chance to utilize my slots! Please don't let my open slots go to waste!
Online with 11 spots to fill. I will not be on tomorrow, this is your last chance to utilize my slots! Please don't let my open slots go to waste!
ZQGfAQY.png
Please send me your dragons to board i will give them lots of love i can hold any dragon have lots of space
Please send me your dragons to board i will give them lots of love i can hold any dragon have lots of space
I still have tons of space and I'll be around tomorrow for any last minute storage! :)
I still have tons of space and I'll be around tomorrow for any last minute storage! :)
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
open!
open!
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
31 spaces available, happy to hold permas. :) I'm around today!
31 spaces available, happy to hold permas. :) I'm around today!
tumblr_ohqcwjmB651uz5kfbo1_500.png
I am ready and willing to take any dragon go fire
I am ready and willing to take any dragon go fire
1 2 3 4 5 6 7