Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Bill's Computer OOF Boarding
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@amazilion @mistbourne @kragar @peacekeeper @whitelightnin @azurillturtle @decapitation @silkwoods @redpandaa @becquerell @matcha @firstblush @stormpetrel @fedog @bumblewings @megavenusaur @exaltier @clarkegriffin @monchii @sciencing @mortveil @rondine @rosoidela @kyrislian @magnhild @strand @kriskrossness @lonin @laticat @sockmonkeygerald @queensabriel @talicinx @emmahaa @hanelli @maririn @nomasaurusrex @allrealelements @kitsuneruna @braveeguana @saltinecracker @hexacoatl @werewhiskey @lyslin @ambrose @urbenjokester @lykanth @acheronta @rgxiumin @blackhearted @neffi @roguerainbow @skanti @moell @jessyta @ashtar @count @survivalist @werwolf @momofsix @pushpin @comicsans @heroed @xiocite @jbapple @shriekthemighty @luminanova @valka @aristatide @eiyora @cheyinka @thisoneisblue @jirazeil @insufferablecrab @emeraldskye @lantian @outbreak @ruggafluff @baklava @dandelionqueen

A huge thank you to everybody who's participated (or still participating!) in Bill's Computer. Your lair spaces were invaluable to us!

Everybody's tickets will be manually entered into the raffle spreadsheet when rollover hits, so as to minimise interference with the normal entries that we're doing at the moment, and if you're also donating dragons to the raffle they'll get added together.

I've checked the spreadsheet for the status of each dragon, and I can see that there's about 30 or so dragons that have been accepted by the boarder, but not yet returned to the sender. Please make sure that all return CRs are set up to come back to Fire before the end of the week, or any tickets awarded for those dragons will unfortunately be removed. Obviously, if anybody has a prior agreement with a sender, don't worry about it.

Any CRs that have been sent but weren't accepted will be cancelled.

Embers, please make sure that all of the CR statuses for your dragons are correct and up to date by the end of the week!

Again, a huge thank you to everybody who participated!

@agateflame @99redragons @neoma @broderick @strudel @protowilson
@amazilion @mistbourne @kragar @peacekeeper @whitelightnin @azurillturtle @decapitation @silkwoods @redpandaa @becquerell @matcha @firstblush @stormpetrel @fedog @bumblewings @megavenusaur @exaltier @clarkegriffin @monchii @sciencing @mortveil @rondine @rosoidela @kyrislian @magnhild @strand @kriskrossness @lonin @laticat @sockmonkeygerald @queensabriel @talicinx @emmahaa @hanelli @maririn @nomasaurusrex @allrealelements @kitsuneruna @braveeguana @saltinecracker @hexacoatl @werewhiskey @lyslin @ambrose @urbenjokester @lykanth @acheronta @rgxiumin @blackhearted @neffi @roguerainbow @skanti @moell @jessyta @ashtar @count @survivalist @werwolf @momofsix @pushpin @comicsans @heroed @xiocite @jbapple @shriekthemighty @luminanova @valka @aristatide @eiyora @cheyinka @thisoneisblue @jirazeil @insufferablecrab @emeraldskye @lantian @outbreak @ruggafluff @baklava @dandelionqueen

A huge thank you to everybody who's participated (or still participating!) in Bill's Computer. Your lair spaces were invaluable to us!

Everybody's tickets will be manually entered into the raffle spreadsheet when rollover hits, so as to minimise interference with the normal entries that we're doing at the moment, and if you're also donating dragons to the raffle they'll get added together.

I've checked the spreadsheet for the status of each dragon, and I can see that there's about 30 or so dragons that have been accepted by the boarder, but not yet returned to the sender. Please make sure that all return CRs are set up to come back to Fire before the end of the week, or any tickets awarded for those dragons will unfortunately be removed. Obviously, if anybody has a prior agreement with a sender, don't worry about it.

Any CRs that have been sent but weren't accepted will be cancelled.

Embers, please make sure that all of the CR statuses for your dragons are correct and up to date by the end of the week!

Again, a huge thank you to everybody who participated!

@agateflame @99redragons @neoma @broderick @strudel @protowilson
oMAEOf6.gif
tumblr_og9bqr8aOp1vzfkcno1_75sq.gif
7lk4Uj3.png Harvest Floracat
floracat count: 91
7OBcTtn.png
@Isti

Updated accordingly, thanks for hosting this!
@Isti

Updated accordingly, thanks for hosting this!
aka agateflame
@Isti
What would the CR status be if the sender accepts the CR from the boarder (at/after Nov 6th)? Would it be 'returned'?
@Isti
What would the CR status be if the sender accepts the CR from the boarder (at/after Nov 6th)? Would it be 'returned'?
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
Non ignara mali, miseris succurrere disco.
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

The CR status goes to "returned" as soon as the boarder sends the CR back for it to wait in your pending transactions until you're ready to receive it.
@Lup

The CR status goes to "returned" as soon as the boarder sends the CR back for it to wait in your pending transactions until you're ready to receive it.
oMAEOf6.gif
7OBcTtn.png
@Isti
Ah ok. When a sender completes the CR after the boarder returns it, would the CR status change to something else?

(Sorry, I am still a bit slow this morning ^^;)
@Isti
Ah ok. When a sender completes the CR after the boarder returns it, would the CR status change to something else?

(Sorry, I am still a bit slow this morning ^^;)
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Lup

Nah, "returned" is the final stage. Once the boarder has set up the CR back to the sender, they've done everything that they can from their end! And don't worry about it, I know that morning feeling ;)
@Lup

Nah, "returned" is the final stage. Once the boarder has set up the CR back to the sender, they've done everything that they can from their end! And don't worry about it, I know that morning feeling ;)
oMAEOf6.gif
7OBcTtn.png
@Isti
Alright thanks! I just wanted to make sure I was doing it properly. :)
@Isti
Alright thanks! I just wanted to make sure I was doing it properly. :)
P5MyLHe.png -She/Her
+3 FR time
-ENTJ-A
-Art Shop
WxjbFq8.png
@Isti

You guys going to be needing anyone for Perma boarding for the week or is that all sewn up too?
@Isti

You guys going to be needing anyone for Perma boarding for the week or is that all sewn up too?
Atc1dz0.png54606251.png ·· 53812642.png ·· 54544677.png ·· 54741908.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7