Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 286 287
Boop! done~~
Boop! done~~
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@CartelSaide I thought I asked to be removed? I'm not really interested in this raffle.
@CartelSaide I thought I asked to be removed? I'm not really interested in this raffle.
dragonboat_front_100px.pngTiger69235-C-156-4-3-2-114S.pngdragonboat_back_100px.pngBkhJxYX.gif
@CartelSaide I'm not sure exactly how your spreadsheet works, or I would have edited it myself, nor am I sure what my ticket total will be once my grab bags go through (I see the current total is 78). I would like my milestone tickets to please be filled evenly between 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 (filed in the order of 6, 5, 8, 4, then 3 in case of remainder tickets.) Is that understandable? If you need me to fill the values in myself, let me know.
@CartelSaide I'm not sure exactly how your spreadsheet works, or I would have edited it myself, nor am I sure what my ticket total will be once my grab bags go through (I see the current total is 78). I would like my milestone tickets to please be filled evenly between 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8 (filed in the order of 6, 5, 8, 4, then 3 in case of remainder tickets.) Is that understandable? If you need me to fill the values in myself, let me know.
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@cartelsaide

Edit: just went back many many pages xD please send me a gentle reminder when you do "resets" to reset up my ticket pools ^.^ I'd greatly appreciate it!!! I work now and don't remember a whole lot of stuff anymore >.<!!

Edit x2: Took your survey
@cartelsaide

Edit: just went back many many pages xD please send me a gentle reminder when you do "resets" to reset up my ticket pools ^.^ I'd greatly appreciate it!!! I work now and don't remember a whole lot of stuff anymore >.<!!

Edit x2: Took your survey
63dMhRz.png3HjCRpt.pngMukzdj5.png 6jDg3ds.png
@CartelSaide when you get my milestone tix added, please mark me for pool 8, and if any are left, pool 4. Thank you!
@CartelSaide when you get my milestone tix added, please mark me for pool 8, and if any are left, pool 4. Thank you!
w8o0xW1.png My_half_an_egg_button.png
@CartelSaide I'm not sure how this works or how many tickets I have, but could you possibly split my tickets between pools 8, 5 and 1, in that order? Thank you so much!
@CartelSaide I'm not sure how this works or how many tickets I have, but could you possibly split my tickets between pools 8, 5 and 1, in that order? Thank you so much!
@CartelSaide
I took the survey!
@CartelSaide
I took the survey!
0gldo0m.png
[quote][b]EVERYONE WHO WAS CONFUSED ABOUT TICKET POOLING:[/b] I apologize for any confusion! The first page of the ticket pooling spreadsheet has been adjusted to add examples and clearer instructions. I hope this helps you guys for future pooling, and thus your future convenience, but feel free to ask me any questions if you still have any, or to simply request I pool your tickets if you'd rather not bother with the spreadsheet c:[/quote] @LadyRiat & @DarkSnowfox - I pooled your tickets as requested in your requested orders c: Thanks and bundle guys! @Ailyria - Thanks for taking the survey! I've added your tickets for that and included them in your total amount. And I will ping everyone who holds Milestone tickets when I draw the winners and reset the Milestone prizes, that way you you can pool your tickets accordingly c: EDIT: Also got your CR, thank you so so SO much! I'll double check the math and add these tickets accordingly, then shoot you a PM with the tickets you earned when I'm done c: @Archenitesky - I apologize; I took these usernames directly from the History of Tickets spreadsheet, not the main pinglist, which is what got your name put here. I've made a list of usernames of those who have requested to be removed so that I can cross-reference it in situations like this, and make sure you aren't pinged again. Thanks for your understanding and patience, and have a wonderful rest of your day! @Toxical - Thanks so much! I added your tickets for doing so~ [quote][i]My apologies, I don't mean to pressure you, but the following pings are on a time-limit for response. I need a reply by the time I get on to draw winners on June 6th (so preferably by rollover on June 5th) or sooner so that I know where to pool your tickets when I draw winners.[/i] @Mondschatten - When you say "Put them in 8, and if any are left, pool 4" I'm not 100% sure what you're referring to. Do you mean put all of your tickets in pool 8 and if there's an uneven number, put the remaining odd ticket out into pool 4, or are you wanting me to pool most to pool 8 and some to pool 4? I can ping you with your ticket amount once I've got it if that helps, and will if I don't get a response to this ping directly before then too. Thank you in advance for the clarification![/quote] ------ ------ [b][u]GENERAL NOTE[/u]: As of hitting submit on this post, I'll begin counting any remaining tickets from pings/PMs that I haven't yet gotten to, as well as transferring over tickets from the History of Tickets Spreadsheet to the All Tickets spreadsheet c:[/b]
Quote:
EVERYONE WHO WAS CONFUSED ABOUT TICKET POOLING:
I apologize for any confusion! The first page of the ticket pooling spreadsheet has been adjusted to add examples and clearer instructions. I hope this helps you guys for future pooling, and thus your future convenience, but feel free to ask me any questions if you still have any, or to simply request I pool your tickets if you'd rather not bother with the spreadsheet c:

@LadyRiat & @DarkSnowfox - I pooled your tickets as requested in your requested orders c: Thanks and bundle guys!

@Ailyria - Thanks for taking the survey! I've added your tickets for that and included them in your total amount. And I will ping everyone who holds Milestone tickets when I draw the winners and reset the Milestone prizes, that way you you can pool your tickets accordingly c: EDIT: Also got your CR, thank you so so SO much! I'll double check the math and add these tickets accordingly, then shoot you a PM with the tickets you earned when I'm done c:

@Archenitesky - I apologize; I took these usernames directly from the History of Tickets spreadsheet, not the main pinglist, which is what got your name put here. I've made a list of usernames of those who have requested to be removed so that I can cross-reference it in situations like this, and make sure you aren't pinged again. Thanks for your understanding and patience, and have a wonderful rest of your day!

@Toxical - Thanks so much! I added your tickets for doing so~
Quote:
My apologies, I don't mean to pressure you, but the following pings are on a time-limit for response. I need a reply by the time I get on to draw winners on June 6th (so preferably by rollover on June 5th) or sooner so that I know where to pool your tickets when I draw winners.

@Mondschatten - When you say "Put them in 8, and if any are left, pool 4" I'm not 100% sure what you're referring to. Do you mean put all of your tickets in pool 8 and if there's an uneven number, put the remaining odd ticket out into pool 4, or are you wanting me to pool most to pool 8 and some to pool 4? I can ping you with your ticket amount once I've got it if that helps, and will if I don't get a response to this ping directly before then too. Thank you in advance for the clarification!

GENERAL NOTE: As of hitting submit on this post, I'll begin counting any remaining tickets from pings/PMs that I haven't yet gotten to, as well as transferring over tickets from the History of Tickets Spreadsheet to the All Tickets spreadsheet c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@Mondschatten - as promised in my last ping, your total milestone tickets are 40 c:
@Mondschatten - as promised in my last ping, your total milestone tickets are 40 c:
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
1 2 ... 261 262 263 264 265 ... 286 287