Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Officially Over - Drawing Winners
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 286 287
Boop!
Boop!
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
@CartelSaide [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41314670] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413147/41314670_350.png[/img] [/url] Bought this lady. Would like to claim her tickets
@CartelSaide

41314670_350.png

Bought this lady. Would like to claim her tickets
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
Bump
Bump
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
Boop^
Boop^
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
@NoodleMaster - Thank you so much for buying! I have added your 25 tickets :D Have a wonderful rest of your day~
@NoodleMaster - Thank you so much for buying! I have added your 25 tickets :D Have a wonderful rest of your day~
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide - I have sent some more money for grab bags on May 2nd and not heard anything. Did you get it or did my laptop die hun? :)
@CartelSaide - I have sent some more money for grab bags on May 2nd and not heard anything. Did you get it or did my laptop die hun? :)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Raebaa - Coincidentally I am in the middle of replying to your message right now :D You should get it in a few minutes haha I just got laid off and have been busy these past couple weeks working on job hunting; I'm very sorry about the long wait, and I appreciate the friendly reminder!
@Raebaa - Coincidentally I am in the middle of replying to your message right now :D You should get it in a few minutes haha I just got laid off and have been busy these past couple weeks working on job hunting; I'm very sorry about the long wait, and I appreciate the friendly reminder!
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
@CartelSaide - no worries, sorry if it came out as nagging...just got some messages not going through when my laptop plays silly fellas... :P

And I'm sorry about your job. I hope you find a new one soon. :)
@CartelSaide - no worries, sorry if it came out as nagging...just got some messages not going through when my laptop plays silly fellas... :P

And I'm sorry about your job. I hope you find a new one soon. :)
CXzUggF.pnglRiR2l7.png
@Raebaa - Thank you, I appreciate that c: And no, you didn't come across like you were nagging at all; it's been over 2 weeks, so I appreciate the friendly reminder :D
@Raebaa - Thank you, I appreciate that c: And no, you didn't come across like you were nagging at all; it's been over 2 weeks, so I appreciate the friendly reminder :D
aBcTdao.png
fdUVIfW.png
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

xztAvSq.png
1 2 ... 259 260 261 262 263 ... 286 287