Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][size=6][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]Baldwin's Bucket Raffle![/b][/font][/color][/size] Ticket are 800t or 2g each! [b]NOTE! This is a bucket raffle as opposed to my usual sort of raffle, so be sure to read below and ask me question if you're confused.[/b][/center] [center][size=4][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]TABLE OF CONTENTS[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [indent][LIST=1] [*]Information and How to Buy Tickets -- you're on that page! [*][url=#post_11980866]Prizes[/url] [*][url=#post_11981602]Bump & Banner Prize[/url] [*][url=#post_11982053]Ticket List[/url] [/LIST][/indent] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]HOW TO BUY TICKETS[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [list] [*]This is a bucket raffle, so it works like this: You buy the tickets then tell me where you want those tickets to go. So if you buy 10 tickets, you can tell me, "I want 5 in this bucket, 3 in this other bucket, and 2 in this one." Be sure to tell me this either in your forum reply or when you PM me! [*]Tickets are 1 for 800t or 1 for 2g. I will also take some items and dragons for exalting. See below! [*]For every 10 tickets you buy you get 1 free ticket. Be sure to tell me which bucket you want your free tickets to go into, too! [LIST] [*]You must buy in bundles of 10 to get the free tickets. [/LIST] [*]There's a separate raffle for bumping this thread or wearing a banner, [url=#post_11981602]see this section[/url]! [*]You don't have to ask if you can buy tickets, anyone can join. You can buy tickets more than once, as well. [/LIST] ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=6][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]INFORMATION[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [b]How to Join & Rules[/b] [LIST] [*]Reply to this post with a ping to me ( @Knubbler ), saying how many tickets you want and what you will pay with. Be sure to tell me which buckets you want your tickets put into! [*]You can buy tickets from me more than once, so if you buy from me one day and want to come back later on that week you can. [*]You can buy as many tickets as you want, but you will only win ONE prize. (Though you can win both a raffle prize and the bump prize.) [*]Once I get the payment from you I will add you to the ticket holder lists when I can [/LIST] [b]END DATE:[/b] July 18th, around 8-9PM FR time! ------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]TICKETS FOR ITEMS[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] 1 for [b]175 tickets[/b]: [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll] 1 for [b]150 tickets[/b]: [item=Unhatched Light Egg] [item=Unhatched Plague Egg] [item=Unhatched Shadow Egg] [item=Unhatched Nature Egg] [item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] [item=Unhatched Earth Egg] [item=Unhatched Ice Egg] [item=Unhatched Fire Egg] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg] [item=Unhatched Water Egg] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] 1 for [b]125 tickets[/b]: [item=Melprin] [item=Shimmering Xolo] [item=Candycane Xolo] [item=Spotted Pukasloth] [item=Fluted Pukasloth] [item=Black Dwarf Unicorn] [item=Dwarf Unicorn] [item= Roundhorn Melprin] [item=Kelpie Guise] [item=Harvest Guise] 1 for [b]30 tickets[/b]: [item=Dusk Jadevine] [size=2](Need 10 of Dusk)[/size] ------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]TICKETS FOR DRAGONS[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] Send in dragons for me to exalt and get tickets! The list below will tell you how many tickets you get. If you want to send in a dragon at a level that I don't have listed ask me for the amount! [list] [*][b]Level 1/Hatchling:[/b] 2 tickets [*][b]Level 2:[/b] 3 tickets [*][b]Level 3:[/b] 4 tickets [*][b]Level 4:[/b] 6 tickets [*][b]Level 5:[/b] 7 tickets [*][b]Level 6:[/b] 9 tickets [*][b]Level 7:[/b] 10 tickets [*][b]Level 8:[/b] 12 tickets [*][b]Level 9:[/b] 13 tickets [*][b]Level 10:[/b] 15 tickets [/LIST] [b]Daily Bonus[/b] [LIST] [*]2 extra tickets if the Gene matches [*]2 extra tickets if the Breed matches [*]4 extra tickets if the Color matches [/LIST] If you have any questions or comments, please PM me or reply to this thread!
Baldwin's Bucket Raffle!

Ticket are 800t or 2g each!
NOTE!
This is a bucket raffle as opposed to my usual sort of raffle, so be sure to read below and ask me question if you're confused.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
  1. Information and How to Buy Tickets -- you're on that page!
  2. Prizes
  3. Bump & Banner Prize
  4. Ticket List

HOW TO BUY TICKETS
  • This is a bucket raffle, so it works like this: You buy the tickets then tell me where you want those tickets to go. So if you buy 10 tickets, you can tell me, "I want 5 in this bucket, 3 in this other bucket, and 2 in this one." Be sure to tell me this either in your forum reply or when you PM me!
  • Tickets are 1 for 800t or 1 for 2g. I will also take some items and dragons for exalting. See below!
  • For every 10 tickets you buy you get 1 free ticket. Be sure to tell me which bucket you want your free tickets to go into, too!
    • You must buy in bundles of 10 to get the free tickets.
  • There's a separate raffle for bumping this thread or wearing a banner, see this section!
  • You don't have to ask if you can buy tickets, anyone can join. You can buy tickets more than once, as well.

INFORMATION

How to Join & Rules
  • Reply to this post with a ping to me ( @Knubbler ), saying how many tickets you want and what you will pay with. Be sure to tell me which buckets you want your tickets put into!
  • You can buy tickets from me more than once, so if you buy from me one day and want to come back later on that week you can.
  • You can buy as many tickets as you want, but you will only win ONE prize. (Though you can win both a raffle prize and the bump prize.)
  • Once I get the payment from you I will add you to the ticket holder lists when I can

END DATE: July 18th, around 8-9PM FR time!

TICKETS FOR ITEMS

1 for 175 tickets:
Tri-Color Scatterscroll

1 for 150 tickets:
Unhatched Light Egg Unhatched Plague Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Nature Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Earth Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Water Egg Unhatched Wind Egg

1 for 125 tickets:
Melprin Shimmering Xolo Candycane Xolo Spotted Pukasloth Fluted Pukasloth Black Dwarf Unicorn Dwarf Unicorn Roundhorn Melprin Kelpie Guise Harvest Guise

1 for 30 tickets:
Dusk Jadevine
(Need 10 of Dusk)

TICKETS FOR DRAGONS

Send in dragons for me to exalt and get tickets! The list below will tell you how many tickets you get. If you want to send in a dragon at a level that I don't have listed ask me for the amount!
  • Level 1/Hatchling: 2 tickets
  • Level 2: 3 tickets
  • Level 3: 4 tickets
  • Level 4: 6 tickets
  • Level 5: 7 tickets
  • Level 6: 9 tickets
  • Level 7: 10 tickets
  • Level 8: 12 tickets
  • Level 9: 13 tickets
  • Level 10: 15 tickets

Daily Bonus
  • 2 extra tickets if the Gene matches
  • 2 extra tickets if the Breed matches
  • 4 extra tickets if the Color matches

If you have any questions or comments, please PM me or reply to this thread!
[right][size=2][url=#post_1485492]Back to Top[/url][/size][/right] [center][size=6][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]PRIZES[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] When winners are drawn you have 2 days to get back to me about what you want. If I don't hear from you you will be bumped to the very last slot of the winner's list. [b]Any items and dragons you can do whatever you want with.[/b] Keep, sell, gift, exalt, etc, I don't care. [center][quote] [size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]BUCKET OF FASHION[/b][/font][/color][/size] [item=Glowing Blue Clawtips] [item=Glowing Gold Clawtips] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [item=Glowing Red Clawtips] [item=Glowing Orange Clawtips] [item=Glowing Purple Clawtips] [item=Teardrop Ruby Earrings] [item=Teardrop Ruby Choker] [item=Teardrop Ruby Necklace] [item=Teardrop Ruby Pendant] [item=Teardrop Ruby Armlet] [item=Teardrop Ruby Bracelet] [item=Teardrop Ruby Ring] [item=Teardrop Ruby Belt] [item=Teardrop Ruby Leg Band] [item=Teardrop Ruby Anklet] [item=Teardrop Ruby Tail Ring] [item=Teardrop Ruby Wing Loop] [item=Ancient Fungus] [item=Heartred Croaker] [item=Cardinal Hippogriff] [item=Irradiated Astronomer] [/quote][/center] [center][quote] [size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]BUCKET OF BATTLE[/b][/font][/color][/size] [item=Irradiated Scratch] [item=Prismatic Meditate] [item=Empathetic Regeneration] [item=Plumed Anticipate] [item=Scratch] [item=Shred] [item=Eliminate] [item=Meditate] [item=Concentration] [item=Rally] [item=Bolster] [item=Ward] [item=Regeneration] [item=Contuse] [item=Berserker] x3 [item=Scholar] x3 [item=Discipline] x2 [item=Ambush] x2 [item=Minor Health Potion] x15 [item=Health Potion] x5 [item=Major Health Potion] x2 [item=Ebony Filigree Banner] [item=Ebony Filigree Helmet] [item=Ebony Filigree Gauntlets] [item=Ebony Filigree Tail Guard] [item=Ebony Filigree Breastplate] [item=Ebony Filigree Wing Guard] [item=Ebony Filigree Boots] [item=White Renaissance Shirt] [item=Black Breeches] [item=Black Wolf] [item=Winter Wolf] [item=Longneck Hunter] [item=Longneck Wanderer] [/quote][/center] [center][quote] [size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]BUCKET OF JEWELRY[/b][/font][/color][/size] [item=Ornate Copper Necklace] [item=Ornate Copper Bracelet] [item=Simple Copper Necklace] [item=Simple Copper Bracelets] [item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles] [item=Simple Copper Wing Cuffs] [item=Copper Earrings of Transmutation] [item=Copper Amulet of Transmutation] [item=Ornate Darksteel Necklace] [item=Ornate Darksteel Bracelet] [item=Simple Darksteel Necklace] [item=Simple Darksteel Bracelets] [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles] [item=Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs] [item=Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy] [item=Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy] [item=Ornate Gold Necklace] [item=Ornate Gold Bracelet] [item=Simple Gold Necklace] [item=Simple Gold Bracelets] [item=Simple Gold Wing Bangles] [item=Simple Gold Wing Cuffs] [item=Gold Earrings of Alchemy] [item=Gold Amulet of Alchemy] [item=Ornate Iron Necklace] [item=Ornate Iron Bracelet] [item=Simple Iron Necklace] [item=Simple Iron Bracelets] [item=Simple Iron Wing Bangles] [item=Simple Iron Wing Cuffs] [item=Silver Earrings of Science] [item=Silver Amulet of Science] [item=Ornate Pearly Necklace] [item=Ornate Pearly Bracelet] [item=Simple Pearly Necklace] [item=Simple Pearly Bracelets] [item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles] [item=Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs] [item=Pearly Earrings of Chemistry] [item=pearly Amulet of Chemistry] [item=Celestial Antelope] [item=Golden Porpoise] [item=Citrine Cave Jewel] [item=Spellbound Golem] [/quote][/center] [center][quote] [size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]BUCKET OF GOLD[/b][/font][/color][/size] [item=Loga] [item=Glowing Gold Clawtips] [item=Illuminated Crown] [item=Illuminated Sash] [item=Summer Swelter] [item=Gold Steampunk Goggles] [item=Gold Steampunk Wings] [item=Gold Steampunk Scarf] [item=Gold Steampunk Vest] [item=Gold Steampunk Gloves] [item=Gold Steampunk Spats] [item=Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble] [item=Soylent Blue] [item=Soylent Green] [item=Soylent Red] [item=Soylent Yellow] x 15 = 120 food points [/quote][/center] [center][quote] [size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]BUCKET OF SCIENCE[/b][/font][/color][/size] [item=Shiny Residue] [item=Cheerful Residue] [item=Leftover Residue] [item=Sentient Alloy] [item=Alchemist Eyewear] [item=Black Protective Eyewear] [item=Green Protective Eyewear] [item=Orange Protective Eyewear] [item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [item=White Protective Eyewear] [item=Glowing Green Clawtips] [item=Wise Whiskers] [skin=4937] [/quote][/center] [center][quote] [size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]BUCKET OF CREEP[/b][/font][/color][/size] [item=Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy] [item=Silver Earrings of Science] [item=Reaper Guise] [item=Spectre Guise] [item=Glowing Purple Clawtips] [item=Black Wolf Cape] [item=Grey Wolf Cape] [item=Snarling Mimic] [item=Ectoplasmime] [item=Jawlocker] [/quote][/center] [center][quote] [size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]BUCKET OF PINK[/b][/font][/color][/size] [item=Pink Protective Eyewear] [item=Unicorn Guise] [item=Tickled Hyacinth] [item=Sakura Flowerfall] [item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress] [item=Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece] [item=Tropical Birdskull Armband] [item=Tropical Birdskull Legband] [item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace] [item=Mottled Buttersnake] [item=Corundum Chameleon] [item= Candycane Xolo] [item=Paradise Zalis] [/quote][/center]
PRIZES

When winners are drawn you have 2 days to get back to me about what you want. If I don't hear from you you will be bumped to the very last slot of the winner's list.

Any items and dragons you can do whatever you want with. Keep, sell, gift, exalt, etc, I don't care.

Quote:

BUCKET OF FASHION

Glowing Blue Clawtips Glowing Gold Clawtips Glowing Green Clawtips
Glowing Red Clawtips Glowing Orange Clawtips Glowing Purple Clawtips
Teardrop Ruby Earrings Teardrop Ruby Choker Teardrop Ruby Necklace Teardrop Ruby Pendant
Teardrop Ruby Armlet Teardrop Ruby Bracelet Teardrop Ruby Ring Teardrop Ruby Belt
Teardrop Ruby Leg Band Teardrop Ruby Anklet Teardrop Ruby Tail Ring Teardrop Ruby Wing Loop
Ancient Fungus Heartred Croaker Cardinal Hippogriff Irradiated Astronomer

Quote:

BUCKET OF BATTLE

Irradiated Scratch Prismatic Meditate Empathetic Regeneration Plumed Anticipate
Scratch Shred Eliminate Meditate Concentration
Rally Bolster Ward Regeneration Contuse
Berserker x3 Scholar x3
Discipline x2 Ambush x2
Minor Health Potion x15 Health Potion x5 Major Health Potion x2
Ebony Filigree Banner Ebony Filigree Helmet Ebony Filigree Gauntlets Ebony Filigree Tail Guard
Ebony Filigree Breastplate Ebony Filigree Wing Guard Ebony Filigree Boots
White Renaissance Shirt Black Breeches
Black Wolf Winter Wolf Longneck Hunter Longneck Wanderer

Quote:

BUCKET OF JEWELRY

Ornate Copper Necklace Ornate Copper Bracelet Simple Copper Necklace Simple Copper Bracelets
Simple Copper Wing Bangles Simple Copper Wing Cuffs Copper Earrings of Transmutation Copper Amulet of Transmutation
Ornate Darksteel Necklace Ornate Darksteel Bracelet Simple Darksteel Necklace Simple Darksteel Bracelets
Simple Darksteel Wing Bangles Simple Darksteel Wing Cuffs Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy Darksteel Amulet of Necromancy
Ornate Gold Necklace Ornate Gold Bracelet Simple Gold Necklace Simple Gold Bracelets
Simple Gold Wing Bangles Simple Gold Wing Cuffs Gold Earrings of Alchemy Gold Amulet of Alchemy
Ornate Iron Necklace Ornate Iron Bracelet Simple Iron Necklace Simple Iron Bracelets
Simple Iron Wing Bangles Simple Iron Wing Cuffs Silver Earrings of Science Silver Amulet of Science
Ornate Pearly Necklace Ornate Pearly Bracelet Simple Pearly Necklace Simple Pearly Bracelets
Simple Pearly Wing Bangles Simple Pearly Wing Cuffs Pearly Earrings of Chemistry Pearly Amulet of Chemistry
Celestial Antelope Golden Porpoise Citrine Cave Jewel Spellbound Golem

Quote:

BUCKET OF GOLD
Loga Glowing Gold Clawtips
Illuminated Crown Illuminated Sash Summer Swelter
Gold Steampunk Goggles Gold Steampunk Wings Gold Steampunk Scarf
Gold Steampunk Vest Gold Steampunk Gloves Gold Steampunk Spats Gold Steampunk Tail Bauble
Soylent Blue Soylent Green Soylent Red Soylent Yellow
x 15 = 120 food points

Quote:

BUCKET OF SCIENCE
Shiny Residue Cheerful Residue Leftover Residue Sentient Alloy
Alchemist Eyewear Black Protective Eyewear Green Protective Eyewear
Orange Protective Eyewear Pink Protective Eyewear White Protective Eyewear
Glowing Green Clawtips Wise Whiskers

Quote:

BUCKET OF CREEP
Darksteel Earrings of Necromancy Silver Earrings of Science Reaper Guise Spectre Guise
Glowing Purple Clawtips Black Wolf Cape Grey Wolf Cape
Snarling Mimic Ectoplasmime Jawlocker

Quote:

BUCKET OF PINK
Pink Protective Eyewear Unicorn Guise Tickled Hyacinth Sakura Flowerfall
Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Wingpiece Tropical Birdskull Armband Tropical Birdskull Legband Tropical Birdskull Necklace
Mottled Buttersnake Corundum Chameleon Candycane Xolo Paradise Zalis

[right][size=2][url=#post_1485492]Back to Top[/url][/size][/right] [center][size=6][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]Bump & Banner Prize[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] If you advertise this raffle in your signature using one of the provided banners, or if you bump this thread, you will get tickets, and those tickets go toward winning the prize listed below! [b]NOTE: The tickets you get from bumping and banner wearing do NOT go toward the main raffle, it goes toward the prize listed below![/b] But you can win one of the main prizes AND this prize if you're so lucky! [center][size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]BUMP & BANNER RULES[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*]You have to have bought at least one ticket! [*][b]For wearing a banner you get 20 tickets[/b]--I'll trust you wear it for the duration of the raffle and not just for a short time! [*][b]You get 2 ticket for each bump[/b] you do, however these particulars [i]must[/i] be followed or your bump won't count: [LIST=1] [*][b]You only get to bump the thread once every 24 hours, [i]as per site's rules[/i].[/b] [*]I only want one bump an hour. I hate having threads that's nothing but a sea of bumps. You may bump when it's a new hour. For example: If someone bumps at 13:45PM FR Time and you come along and it's 14:00 FR Time you can bump, then another person can come and bump once it's 15:00 FR Time. [*]When you bump you MUST say BUMP so I know that's what you're intending, otherwise I won't list you. [/LIST] [/LIST] [center][size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]THE BUMP & BANNER PRIZE[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][quote] [item=Skirmisher Pack] x 55 = 8,250t [item=Duneglider Cape] [item=Tan Bandana] [item=Burlap Hood] [item=Pillager's Fur Legwraps] [item=Pale Roundhorn] [item=Chestnut Feathered Wings] [item=Chestnut Tail Feathers] [item=Two-tone Wasp] x 75 [item=Old World Rabbit] x 60 [item=Dogtooth Wrasse] x 75 [item=Acorn] x 60 [/quote][/center] [center] [size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]THE BANNER[/b][/font][/color][/size] Two to choose from: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1485492][img]http://i.imgur.com/piGVrTh.png[/img][/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1485492][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qhc3YKC.png[/img][/url] [/center] Here are the codes, copy and paste them into your signature! You will NOT get the tickets if your sig is so full of stuff it falls off screen, sorry. One: [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1485492][img]http://i.imgur.com/piGVrTh.png[/img][/url] [/code] Two: [code] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1485492][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qhc3YKC.png[/img][/url] [/code] [center][size=5][color=#202020][font=Georgia][b]BUMP & BANNER PARTICIPANT LIST[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [LIST=1] [*]GhostQueen13 [1-2] [*]Hayatiggs [3-4] [*]DinoDynamo [5-24] [*]beansprout [25-44] [*]oftquoted [45-66] [*]lordofthedragons [67-88] [*]kyttn53 [89-110] [*]lordofthedragons [111-112] [*]IronPen [113-114] [*]kyttn53 [115-116] [*]lordofthedragons [117-120] [/LIST]

Bump & Banner Prize

If you advertise this raffle in your signature using one of the provided banners, or if you bump this thread, you will get tickets, and those tickets go toward winning the prize listed below!

NOTE: The tickets you get from bumping and banner wearing do NOT go toward the main raffle, it goes toward the prize listed below! But you can win one of the main prizes AND this prize if you're so lucky!

BUMP & BANNER RULES
  1. You have to have bought at least one ticket!
  2. For wearing a banner you get 20 tickets--I'll trust you wear it for the duration of the raffle and not just for a short time!
  3. You get 2 ticket for each bump you do, however these particulars must be followed or your bump won't count:
    1. You only get to bump the thread once every 24 hours, as per site's rules.
    2. I only want one bump an hour. I hate having threads that's nothing but a sea of bumps. You may bump when it's a new hour. For example: If someone bumps at 13:45PM FR Time and you come along and it's 14:00 FR Time you can bump, then another person can come and bump once it's 15:00 FR Time.
    3. When you bump you MUST say BUMP so I know that's what you're intending, otherwise I won't list you.

THE BUMP & BANNER PRIZE

Quote:

Skirmisher Pack x 55 = 8,250t

Duneglider Cape Tan Bandana Burlap Hood
Pillager's Fur Legwraps Pale Roundhorn Chestnut Feathered Wings Chestnut Tail Feathers
Two-tone Wasp x 75 Old World Rabbit x 60 Dogtooth Wrasse x 75 Acorn x 60

THE BANNER
Two to choose from:

piGVrTh.png

Qhc3YKC.png

Here are the codes, copy and paste them into your signature! You will NOT get the tickets if your sig is so full of stuff it falls off screen, sorry.

One:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1485492][img]http://i.imgur.com/piGVrTh.png[/img][/url]

Two:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1485492][img]http://i.imgur.com/Qhc3YKC.png[/img][/url]

BUMP & BANNER PARTICIPANT LIST
  1. GhostQueen13 [1-2]
  2. Hayatiggs [3-4]
  3. DinoDynamo [5-24]
  4. beansprout [25-44]
  5. oftquoted [45-66]
  6. lordofthedragons [67-88]
  7. kyttn53 [89-110]
  8. lordofthedragons [111-112]
  9. IronPen [113-114]
  10. kyttn53 [115-116]
  11. lordofthedragons [117-120]

Participant List

BUCKET OF FASHION
  • SamuelMaybird [1-88]
  • RNG [89-92]
  • Eliott [93]
  • skyarising [92-106]
  • SamuelMaybird [107-128]
  • Oobilan [129-150]
  • SamuelMaybird [151-232]
  • Scaleon1 [233-237]
  • zombard [238-244]
  • kyttn53 [245-251]
  • SamuelMaybird [252-328]
  • Ahna [329-338]
  • kyttn53 [339-342]
  • kithri [343-350]

BUCKET OF BATTLE
  • Yuki0127 [1-13]
  • Hayatiggs [14-19]
  • Xemriss [20-30]
  • Nairashi [31-41]
  • Hestmord [42-118]
  • Nairashi [119-129]
  • RNG [130-131]
  • Eliott [132]
  • Nairashi [133-154]
  • skyarising [155-167]
  • Nairashi [168-178]
  • judithbutler [179-183]
  • Nairashi [184-227]
  • Oobilan [228-271]
  • Nairashi [272-315]
  • oftquoted [316-326]
  • Nairashi [327-359]
  • Scaleon1 [360-369]
  • Tranquillite [369-408]
  • CrimzN [409-419]
  • Xemriss [420-452]
  • OvershadowedInc [453-462]
  • CrimzN [463-473]
  • Nairashi [474-500]

BUCKET OF JEWELRY
  • SamuelMaybird [1-55]
  • RNG [56-57]
  • Eliott [58]
  • skyarising [59-71]
  • SamuelMaybird [72-204]
  • Scaleon1 [205-214]
  • zombard [215-222]
  • SamuelMaybird [223-299]
  • Phaedra [300-307]
  • kithri [308-312]
  • zombard [313-323]
  • kithri [324-325]

BUCKET OF GOLD
  1. Hayatiggs [1-5]
  2. Hestmord [6-115]
  3. RNG [116-119]
  4. Eliott [159]
  5. skyarising [160-172]
  6. judithbutler [173-177]
  7. DinoDynamo [178-199]
  8. judithbutler [200-201]
  9. DinoDynamo [202-212]
  10. Scaleon1 [213-237]
  11. zombard [238-244]
  12. kithri [245-250]
  13. Hestmord [251-272]
  14. kithri [273-274]

BUCKET OF SCIENCE
  1. RNG [1-4]
  2. Eliott [5]
  3. DisplacedLabRat [6-10]
  4. skyarising [11-23]
  5. Stormbreeze [24-27]
  6. Scaleon1 [28-30]
  7. lordofthedragons [31]
  8. Ahna [32-41]
  9. kithri [42-43]

BUCKET OF CREEP
  1. Xemriss [1-11]
  2. SamuelMaybird [12-45]
  3. Hestmord [46-155]
  4. SamuelMaybird [156-210]
  5. RNG [211-214]
  6. Eliott [215]
  7. skyarising [216-228]
  8. Buenolicious [229-239]
  9. SamuelMaybird [240-261]
  10. IronPen [262-272]
  11. Hestmord [273-339]
  12. beansprout [340-361]
  13. SamuelMaybird [362-471]
  14. Scaleon1 [472-481]
  15. Tranquillite [482-501]
  16. herbigore [502-512]
  17. CrimzN [513-523]
  18. kyttn53 [524]
  19. Xemriss [525-557]
  20. OvershadowedInc [558-567]
  21. SamuelMaybird [568-644]
  22. Ahna [645-654]
  23. kyttn53 [655-658]
  24. CrimzN [659-669]
  25. beansprout [670-713]

BUCKET OF PINK
  1. Dovepawlover [1-13]
  2. Nairashi [14-24]
  3. sakurablossom [25-83]
  4. Dovepawlover [84-89]
  5. Nairashi [90-100]
  6. RNG [101-102]
  7. Eliott [103]
  8. Nairashi [104-125]
  9. JurassicPark [126-213]
  10. skyarising [214-234]
  11. Nairashi [235-245]
  12. judithbutler [246-260]
  13. Nairashi [261-304]
  14. DinoDynamo [305-333]
  15. beansprout [334-355]
  16. Nairashi [356-432]
  17. chinapiggy [433-465]
  18. Scaleon1 [466-468]
  19. Tranquillite [469-508]
  20. Drasmir [509-574]
  21. herbigore [575-585]
  22. kyttn53 [586-588]
  23. OvershadowedInc [589-599]
  24. Ahna [600-609]
  25. kyttn53 [610-612]
  26. kithri [613-617]
  27. Nairashi [618-645]
  28. beansprout [646-689]
  29. kithri [690-691]

Participant List

BUCKET OF FASHION
  • SamuelMaybird [1-88]
  • RNG [89-92]
  • Eliott [93]
  • skyarising [92-106]
  • SamuelMaybird [107-128]
  • Oobilan [129-150]
  • SamuelMaybird [151-232]
  • Scaleon1 [233-237]
  • zombard [238-244]
  • kyttn53 [245-251]
  • SamuelMaybird [252-328]
  • Ahna [329-338]
  • kyttn53 [339-342]
  • kithri [343-350]

BUCKET OF BATTLE
  • Yuki0127 [1-13]
  • Hayatiggs [14-19]
  • Xemriss [20-30]
  • Nairashi [31-41]
  • Hestmord [42-118]
  • Nairashi [119-129]
  • RNG [130-131]
  • Eliott [132]
  • Nairashi [133-154]
  • skyarising [155-167]
  • Nairashi [168-178]
  • judithbutler [179-183]
  • Nairashi [184-227]
  • Oobilan [228-271]
  • Nairashi [272-315]
  • oftquoted [316-326]
  • Nairashi [327-359]
  • Scaleon1 [360-369]
  • Tranquillite [369-408]
  • CrimzN [409-419]
  • Xemriss [420-452]
  • OvershadowedInc [453-462]
  • CrimzN [463-473]
  • Nairashi [474-500]

BUCKET OF JEWELRY
  • SamuelMaybird [1-55]
  • RNG [56-57]
  • Eliott [58]
  • skyarising [59-71]
  • SamuelMaybird [72-204]
  • Scaleon1 [205-214]
  • zombard [215-222]
  • SamuelMaybird [223-299]
  • Phaedra [300-307]
  • kithri [308-312]
  • zombard [313-323]
  • kithri [324-325]

BUCKET OF GOLD
  1. Hayatiggs [1-5]
  2. Hestmord [6-115]
  3. RNG [116-119]
  4. Eliott [159]
  5. skyarising [160-172]
  6. judithbutler [173-177]
  7. DinoDynamo [178-199]
  8. judithbutler [200-201]
  9. DinoDynamo [202-212]
  10. Scaleon1 [213-237]
  11. zombard [238-244]
  12. kithri [245-250]
  13. Hestmord [251-272]
  14. kithri [273-274]

BUCKET OF SCIENCE
  1. RNG [1-4]
  2. Eliott [5]
  3. DisplacedLabRat [6-10]
  4. skyarising [11-23]
  5. Stormbreeze [24-27]
  6. Scaleon1 [28-30]
  7. lordofthedragons [31]
  8. Ahna [32-41]
  9. kithri [42-43]

BUCKET OF CREEP
  1. Xemriss [1-11]
  2. SamuelMaybird [12-45]
  3. Hestmord [46-155]
  4. SamuelMaybird [156-210]
  5. RNG [211-214]
  6. Eliott [215]
  7. skyarising [216-228]
  8. Buenolicious [229-239]
  9. SamuelMaybird [240-261]
  10. IronPen [262-272]
  11. Hestmord [273-339]
  12. beansprout [340-361]
  13. SamuelMaybird [362-471]
  14. Scaleon1 [472-481]
  15. Tranquillite [482-501]
  16. herbigore [502-512]
  17. CrimzN [513-523]
  18. kyttn53 [524]
  19. Xemriss [525-557]
  20. OvershadowedInc [558-567]
  21. SamuelMaybird [568-644]
  22. Ahna [645-654]
  23. kyttn53 [655-658]
  24. CrimzN [659-669]
  25. beansprout [670-713]

BUCKET OF PINK
  1. Dovepawlover [1-13]
  2. Nairashi [14-24]
  3. sakurablossom [25-83]
  4. Dovepawlover [84-89]
  5. Nairashi [90-100]
  6. RNG [101-102]
  7. Eliott [103]
  8. Nairashi [104-125]
  9. JurassicPark [126-213]
  10. skyarising [214-234]
  11. Nairashi [235-245]
  12. judithbutler [246-260]
  13. Nairashi [261-304]
  14. DinoDynamo [305-333]
  15. beansprout [334-355]
  16. Nairashi [356-432]
  17. chinapiggy [433-465]
  18. Scaleon1 [466-468]
  19. Tranquillite [469-508]
  20. Drasmir [509-574]
  21. herbigore [575-585]
  22. kyttn53 [586-588]
  23. OvershadowedInc [589-599]
  24. Ahna [600-609]
  25. kyttn53 [610-612]
  26. kithri [613-617]
  27. Nairashi [618-645]
  28. beansprout [646-689]
  29. kithri [690-691]
My ping list:
(Do not take and use, this is my personal one)
@oldred100, @cardinalzen, @wittykitsune, @Amalgamate, @Gino, @Arbitrary, @Copperbird, @squidmagician, @burningdarkfire, @GadzooksTD, @Lyssa, @Faoiltiama, @Valithria, @Lurhstaap, @tanz, @BeingofNature, @Shilocke, @Macabre, @Hestmord, @silverwolfcc, @Lezy, @Andasax, @obscuresoul, @Mudkip, @GreatContagion, @Akakia, @MythrilMidnyght, @Xemriss, @Mewbreon, @izfet, @posibee, @doomish, @converseburden, @AntiFerret, @chuplayswithfire, @eiskoloss, @Kaji, @Crimsonash3366, @Eideana, @ArchaicPyro, @modernghost, @classytier, @Kimdra, @katra, @NoraOkamiInu, @yumehisakawa, @hapro, @Kurokosworth, @kanpekinalady, @SilentSerenity, @woodwinds, @NearaMalfore, @Kodamaofthetrees, @Thipnip, @Geneva, @Koobi, @ItsASomething, @stags, @SkyBreaker, @princesstanwe, @SamuelMaybird, @sakurablossom, @PlushiePalooza, @Teletraan, @TrisanaEvvy, @Hayatiggs

People asked to be pinged for this particular raffle:
@Indigostones @Dovepawlover
My ping list:
(Do not take and use, this is my personal one)
@oldred100, @cardinalzen, @wittykitsune, @Amalgamate, @Gino, @Arbitrary, @Copperbird, @squidmagician, @burningdarkfire, @GadzooksTD, @Lyssa, @Faoiltiama, @Valithria, @Lurhstaap, @tanz, @BeingofNature, @Shilocke, @Macabre, @Hestmord, @silverwolfcc, @Lezy, @Andasax, @obscuresoul, @Mudkip, @GreatContagion, @Akakia, @MythrilMidnyght, @Xemriss, @Mewbreon, @izfet, @posibee, @doomish, @converseburden, @AntiFerret, @chuplayswithfire, @eiskoloss, @Kaji, @Crimsonash3366, @Eideana, @ArchaicPyro, @modernghost, @classytier, @Kimdra, @katra, @NoraOkamiInu, @yumehisakawa, @hapro, @Kurokosworth, @kanpekinalady, @SilentSerenity, @woodwinds, @NearaMalfore, @Kodamaofthetrees, @Thipnip, @Geneva, @Koobi, @ItsASomething, @stags, @SkyBreaker, @princesstanwe, @SamuelMaybird, @sakurablossom, @PlushiePalooza, @Teletraan, @TrisanaEvvy, @Hayatiggs

People asked to be pinged for this particular raffle:
@Indigostones @Dovepawlover
Marking this c: Going to send some treasure for tickets in a minute
Marking this c: Going to send some treasure for tickets in a minute
bYt72YT.png
VyCwcp5.png
j4oNBcQ.png

HiUKwXG.pngVuEA8yw.png
He/they

Seeking art of my characters!
Boop
3ixIOHB.png
@Knubbler I'll do 30 in battle and 30 in fashion. please split the extra tickets in each buckets ^^ that's 48k right?
@Knubbler I'll do 30 in battle and 30 in fashion. please split the extra tickets in each buckets ^^ that's 48k right?
Z7cgb70.png
@Knubbler
Sending payment :D
@Knubbler
Sending payment :D
@SamuelMaybird That's right
@SamuelMaybird That's right
@Knubbler Cheers for the ping, if they're not accounted for, I'll send you those 45 common Podid claws.
@Knubbler Cheers for the ping, if they're not accounted for, I'll send you those 45 common Podid claws.
Ax0fBhr.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13