Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@knubbler What's going on with the numbers on the list for the gold bucket? I'm kinda confused by them. Anyway, if you still need those last 10 southmarsh podid claws, they're on their way to you!
@knubbler What's going on with the numbers on the list for the gold bucket? I'm kinda confused by them. Anyway, if you still need those last 10 southmarsh podid claws, they're on their way to you!
Ax0fBhr.png
@Hestmord Oh, I missed a 1 later on in the list lol. fixed now
@Hestmord Oh, I missed a 1 later on in the list lol. fixed now
@Hestmord @DinoDynamo You were both added, thanks! And banner recorded
@Hestmord @DinoDynamo You were both added, thanks! And banner recorded
@Knubbler
I'd like to order 40 tickets please! I'll also be wearing the banner so that would be 60 tickets all together right? I'd like 30 in the bucket of creep and 30 in the bucket of pink! :)
@Knubbler
I'd like to order 40 tickets please! I'll also be wearing the banner so that would be 60 tickets all together right? I'd like 30 in the bucket of creep and 30 in the bucket of pink! :)
@beansprout the banner is for a separate prize altogether, so in the main raffle you'll just have 40. Do you want me to split the 40 in half between the two, or some other set up?
@beansprout the banner is for a separate prize altogether, so in the main raffle you'll just have 40. Do you want me to split the 40 in half between the two, or some other set up?
@Knubbler
Oh I see sorry I misunderstood, Yes I'd like the 40 split between the two thank you
@Knubbler
Oh I see sorry I misunderstood, Yes I'd like the 40 split between the two thank you
@beansprout No problem! You were added, thank!
@beansprout No problem! You were added, thank!
@Nairashi You were added, thanks a bunch!
@Nairashi You were added, thanks a bunch!
@Knubbler I'd like to purchase 10 tickets please at 800T a piece, that all go into the bucket of battle. :) I'll also use your banner, for the additional banner/bump prize!
@Knubbler I'd like to purchase 10 tickets please at 800T a piece, that all go into the bucket of battle. :) I'll also use your banner, for the additional banner/bump prize!
Qhc3YKC.png
@oftquoted Sure thing, send me the payment and I'll add you
@oftquoted Sure thing, send me the payment and I'll add you
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13