Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@kithri @ beansprout @Nairashi You were all added, thanks!
@kithri @ beansprout @Nairashi You were all added, thanks!
bump
bump
xpF3T3u.png oKZx0K4.png Sales Thread

Dragons Wanted Thread
eZ5CPeG.gif
@Knubbler
bump
@Knubbler
bump
giphy.gifqfhaYao.pngi1XJPqE.gif
Bump thanks!
Bump thanks!
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/1485492
@SamuelMaybird @RNG @Eliott @skyarising @Oobilan @Yuki0127 @Hayatiggs @Xemriss @Nairashi @Hestmord @judithbutler @DinoDynamo @DisplacedLabRat @Buenolicious @Dovepawlover @sakurablossom @JurassicPark @Scaleon1 @zombard @kyttn53 @Ahna @oftquoted @Tranquillite @CrimzN @OvershadowedInc @Phaedra @DinoDynamo @Stormbreeze @lordofthedragons @IronPen @beansprout @herbigore @chinapiggy @Drasmir @kithri

All right, it's over! Sorry I didn't pull winners last night, I wasn't feeling well, but here we go! First, thanks to everyone for participating! I really appreciate it!

Second, if you want to be added to my general ping list for any future raffles, let me know. My next one will be in a week or two, you can see the progress here. If you want to be pinged just for when THAT one opens, let me know.

Winners, how this works: I pull one name for each bucket and they're the winner!

BUCKET OF FASHION
@SamuelMaybird

BUCKET OF BATTLE
@Nairashi

BUCKET OF JEWELRY
@Scaleon1

BUCKET OF GOLD
@Hestmord

BUCKET OF SCIENCE
@DisplacedLabRat

BUCKET OF CREEP
@beansprout

BUCKET OF PINK
@JurassicPark

BUMP AND BANNER PRIZE
@oftquoted

I'll be sending out prizes as I have time, thanks!
@SamuelMaybird @RNG @Eliott @skyarising @Oobilan @Yuki0127 @Hayatiggs @Xemriss @Nairashi @Hestmord @judithbutler @DinoDynamo @DisplacedLabRat @Buenolicious @Dovepawlover @sakurablossom @JurassicPark @Scaleon1 @zombard @kyttn53 @Ahna @oftquoted @Tranquillite @CrimzN @OvershadowedInc @Phaedra @DinoDynamo @Stormbreeze @lordofthedragons @IronPen @beansprout @herbigore @chinapiggy @Drasmir @kithri

All right, it's over! Sorry I didn't pull winners last night, I wasn't feeling well, but here we go! First, thanks to everyone for participating! I really appreciate it!

Second, if you want to be added to my general ping list for any future raffles, let me know. My next one will be in a week or two, you can see the progress here. If you want to be pinged just for when THAT one opens, let me know.

Winners, how this works: I pull one name for each bucket and they're the winner!

BUCKET OF FASHION
@SamuelMaybird

BUCKET OF BATTLE
@Nairashi

BUCKET OF JEWELRY
@Scaleon1

BUCKET OF GOLD
@Hestmord

BUCKET OF SCIENCE
@DisplacedLabRat

BUCKET OF CREEP
@beansprout

BUCKET OF PINK
@JurassicPark

BUMP AND BANNER PRIZE
@oftquoted

I'll be sending out prizes as I have time, thanks!
@Knubbler
Congratulations winners!
I'd love to be pinged for the next raffle :>
@Knubbler
Congratulations winners!
I'd love to be pinged for the next raffle :>
@Knubbler

Congrats to winners! Ping me for future raffles! eee
@Knubbler

Congrats to winners! Ping me for future raffles! eee
HoSUf2P.png
@Knubbler Got the prizes, thanks! Do ping me for the next raffle, it looks like it's going to be great.
@Knubbler Got the prizes, thanks! Do ping me for the next raffle, it looks like it's going to be great.
Ax0fBhr.png
@Knubbler I would love to be pinged for the next raffle! =)
@Knubbler I would love to be pinged for the next raffle! =)
54IVqpH.png MZSEWS2.png
LhssI0m.png
HJLIYn4.png
sQECp2x.png
Ms8zPwX.png

mbximqP.gif
tiny_heart_emoticon_by_gasara-d79d7v1.gif
m5Wt3n0.png
Congrats winners! \ouo/
Congrats winners! \ouo/
OnVIYmz.pngfy1a8Eq.pngoaKAQ11.pngUChFmjG.png
Xem. 32. He/him. FR+3. LEbLRTE.gif