Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 144 145
RP posts are counted up to *here*.

@KairinRose
I received feedback from one of our leaders that the OOF hub is in the works in FRD, anticipated to go live in a couple days!

Threads that are currently running include:
3idolon's "Explore The Scarred Wasteland
3idolon's "The Plague Hunger Games"
HeadlessKing's "RoR Confectionary"
Fouguri's "Plaguetober Art Challenge"
Thoroughbred's Community Choice Writer's Fest

Coming Soon:
3idolon's "A Necromancer's Magic 8 Ball"
SommerBee's Diseased Dollmaking
SommerBee's OOF Raffle

RP posts are counted up to *here*.

@KairinRose
I received feedback from one of our leaders that the OOF hub is in the works in FRD, anticipated to go live in a couple days!

Threads that are currently running include:
3idolon's "Explore The Scarred Wasteland
3idolon's "The Plague Hunger Games"
HeadlessKing's "RoR Confectionary"
Fouguri's "Plaguetober Art Challenge"
Thoroughbred's Community Choice Writer's Fest

Coming Soon:
3idolon's "A Necromancer's Magic 8 Ball"
SommerBee's Diseased Dollmaking
SommerBee's OOF Raffle

32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@TheDeathseer I didn't see a prize post to your edit last night, thank you for your patience! [quote][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43459425] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/434595/43459425_350.png[/img] [/url] A mirror crept a fair distance away from the exotically blue guardian, observing him in his wary concentration. It was curious on the why and how this creature's fate led him to the Abiding Boneyard. It tracked him in what appeared to be a set course, mulling over introductory scenarios. This guardian seemed to move with purpose - should he be helped, or hindered? A decision was made. The bone-clad beast took a running leap, gaining momentum and a little lift to glide within several feet him, its cobwebs flurried about its wings. "Quite the daunting place you're in, my friend." The mirror flicked its tongue as a snake would, as though examining the air. "You do not taste of danger, yet I forsee much danger along the path you travel, should it be alone. I can offer you this..." [item=traditional broadsword][/center][/quote]
@TheDeathseer
I didn't see a prize post to your edit last night, thank you for your patience!

Quote:

43459425_350.png

A mirror crept a fair distance away from the exotically blue guardian, observing him in his wary concentration. It was curious on the why and how this creature's fate led him to the Abiding Boneyard. It tracked him in what appeared to be a set course, mulling over introductory scenarios. This guardian seemed to move with purpose - should he be helped, or hindered?

A decision was made.

The bone-clad beast took a running leap, gaining momentum and a little lift to glide within several feet him, its cobwebs flurried about its wings.

"Quite the daunting place you're in, my friend." The mirror flicked its tongue as a snake would, as though examining the air. "You do not taste of danger, yet I forsee much danger along the path you travel, should it be alone. I can offer you this..."

Traditional Broadsword
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Sylveadiff Hey there, thank you for your introductory post! Sorry you don't feel you can continue at this time! RP is not a requirement, so if submitting a search form is low maintenance enough please feel free to engage at your leisure. [center][quote]@sylvain @Disillusionist @Alfamangle @DisastrousAbsol @TheAwesoMew A deep and sonorous voice bellowed from the horizon. It seemed to arise from every which way as it echoed through the wasteland. The ground trembled ever so slightly to a rhythmic pace, growing, and as it did the voice grew louder until its words rang clear: "FOOD! FOOOOD! RUN 'EM FAST, CATCH 'EM SLOW! BE A FOOL TO LET 'EM GO! FOOOD! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34666367] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/346664/34666367_350.png[/img] [/url] An armored bogsneak rushed by, dropping several packages secured with parchment and twine: [item=Shiny Anole] x99 (Sylvain) [item=glass minnows] x99 (Disillusionist) [item=triad moth] x99 (DisastrousAbsol) [item=aged carcass] x50 (TheAwesoMew) [item=dandelion seeds] x50 (Alfamangle) [/quote][/center]
@Sylveadiff
Hey there, thank you for your introductory post! Sorry you don't feel you can continue at this time! RP is not a requirement, so if submitting a search form is low maintenance enough please feel free to engage at your leisure.
Quote:
@sylvain @Disillusionist @Alfamangle @DisastrousAbsol @TheAwesoMew

A deep and sonorous voice bellowed from the horizon. It seemed to arise from every which way as it echoed through the wasteland. The ground trembled ever so slightly to a rhythmic pace, growing, and as it did the voice grew louder until its words rang clear:
"FOOD! FOOOOD!
RUN 'EM FAST, CATCH 'EM SLOW!
BE A FOOL TO LET 'EM GO!
FOOOD!

34666367_350.png

An armored bogsneak rushed by, dropping several packages secured with parchment and twine:
Shiny Anole x99 (Sylvain) Glass Minnows x99 (Disillusionist)
Triad Moth x99 (DisastrousAbsol) Aged Carcass x50 (TheAwesoMew)
Dandelion Seeds x50 (Alfamangle)
@Captainsaviathan @Kryptica @aurallene

For your explorations today, will await @3idolon to determine prizes as they maintain the available item pool. You have not been forgotten! Thank you~
@Captainsaviathan @Kryptica @aurallene

For your explorations today, will await @3idolon to determine prizes as they maintain the available item pool. You have not been forgotten! Thank you~
@Antigen [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29764440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297645/29764440_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Corwin bends down to sniff at the package. It is, indeed, food. She slices it open with her claws and studies the fish inside. This will sustain her. As she draws their essence out, the fish shrivel rapidly, crumbling into dust. Soon there's nothing left of them but a faint stain upon the parchment. A hot breeze snatches it away. Corwin looks at the strange Bogsneak, who is some distance away by then. [i]"A most peculiar fellow,"[/i] she decides. She wonders if she ought to follow him, or strike out in different direction instead.
@Antigen Corwin bends down to sniff at the package. It is, indeed, food. She slices it open with her claws and studies the fish inside.

This will sustain her. As she draws their essence out, the fish shrivel rapidly, crumbling into dust. Soon there's nothing left of them but a faint stain upon the parchment. A hot breeze snatches it away.

Corwin looks at the strange Bogsneak, who is some distance away by then. "A most peculiar fellow," she decides. She wonders if she ought to follow him, or strike out in different direction instead.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/4#post_40869572]Diamond[/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=deer skull size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: [b]Apparel/Other[/b] [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: [b]Yes[/b]/No [b]My RP post[/b]: Diamond continued following the trail of the familiar yet unpleasant scent of his ruthless mother when he saw something moving - perhaps a familiar - wait, no. It was a dragon! @Disillusionist Diamond moved closer to investigate the mysterious dragon. For a minute, he thought it was Deepsea, but the dragon was a bit too colorful to be his mother. But sometimes dragons change, and Diamond was aware of this. "Hey!" He called to the dragon, who he realized was now a female guardian. "You over there, stop!"
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Diamond
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes/No
My RP post:
Diamond continued following the trail of the familiar yet unpleasant scent of his ruthless mother when he saw something moving - perhaps a familiar - wait, no. It was a dragon!

@Disillusionist
Diamond moved closer to investigate the mysterious dragon. For a minute, he thought it was Deepsea, but the dragon was a bit too colorful to be his mother. But sometimes dragons change, and Diamond was aware of this.
"Hey!" He called to the dragon, who he realized was now a female guardian. "You over there, stop!"
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Antigen
Quote:
A mirror crept a fair distance away from the exotically blue guardian, observing him in his wary concentration. It was curious on the why and how this creature's fate led him to the Abiding Boneyard. It tracked him in what appeared to be a set course, mulling over introductory scenarios. This guardian seemed to move with purpose - should he be helped, or hindered?

A decision was made.

The bone-clad beast took a running leap, gaining momentum and a little lift to glide within several feet him, its cobwebs flurried about its wings.

"Quite the daunting place you're in, my friend." The mirror flicked its tongue as a snake would, as though examining the air. "You do not taste of danger, yet I forsee much danger along the path you travel, should it be alone. I can offer you this..."

Diamond takes the gift from the strange Mirror. "Thank you for the kind offer," He says. "I will use this wisely." He attaches the sword to his belt and continues on his journey.
@Antigen
Quote:

A decision was made.

Diamond takes the gift from the strange Mirror. "Thank you for the kind offer," He says. "I will use this wisely." He attaches the sword to his belt and continues on his journey.
@TheDeathseer

Corwin turned to look at the strange dragon. He was a blue so dark, he seemed to suck in all the light.

She looked back through her memories. Male, female, small or large -- did the size and the shape matter? The one she was searching for was notorious for changing her (or maybe their) form. Perhaps this was a clever disguise; she would soon find out.

She strode over to the Guardian and gave a deep, hearty sniff. Water, salt -- this dragon hailed from the Tidelord's sea, most likely. "You are not the one I seek," she rumbled.
@TheDeathseer

Corwin turned to look at the strange dragon. He was a blue so dark, he seemed to suck in all the light.

She looked back through her memories. Male, female, small or large -- did the size and the shape matter? The one she was searching for was notorious for changing her (or maybe their) form. Perhaps this was a clever disguise; she would soon find out.

She strode over to the Guardian and gave a deep, hearty sniff. Water, salt -- this dragon hailed from the Tidelord's sea, most likely. "You are not the one I seek," she rumbled.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Disillusionist

Diamond remembered how vicious and enormous his mother looked the last time he saw her, fleeing from the Windflight Clan. This dragon was definitely not his mother, though she did resemble Deepsea quite a bit.

"It appears you are not the one I seek either." Diamond continued. "I'm sorry I made a mistake - you appeared to look like someone I know. But one final check - what is your name?"
@Disillusionist

Diamond remembered how vicious and enormous his mother looked the last time he saw her, fleeing from the Windflight Clan. This dragon was definitely not his mother, though she did resemble Deepsea quite a bit.

"It appears you are not the one I seek either." Diamond continued. "I'm sorry I made a mistake - you appeared to look like someone I know. But one final check - what is your name?"
ah thanks so much @Antigen! I was busy today but I'll be back to participate in this event tomorrow xvx
ah thanks so much @Antigen! I was busy today but I'll be back to participate in this event tomorrow xvx
((Kai || they/them))
K6TNbNL.pnggnd7XS8.pngxAaH3K8.pngipiaOGP.pngLrK9u2q.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 144 145