Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54419696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544197/54419696_350.png[/img] [/url] (I may change her later, if that's alright :) ) [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Auream has always been teased for her small stature, but little did they know, she was a fearless explorer. 'One day...' she swore. 'One day they'll see. I'll become a famous explorer, and prove them all wrong.' [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: [b]Yes[/b]/No/If I initiate [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Courageous, rambunctious, rather annoying at times [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Nothing... she's very sassy? (Btw this is such a fun idea!) [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54419696] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/544197/54419696_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No [b]My RP post[/b]: Auream decided to move close to the heart of the scarred wasteland; she was planning to go big on her first adventure. Foolish or courageous? Only time will tell.
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland:
54419696_350.png
(I may change her later, if that's alright :) )

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Auream has always been teased for her small stature, but little did they know, she was a fearless explorer. 'One day...' she swore. 'One day they'll see. I'll become a famous explorer, and prove them all wrong.'
I am open to RP interaction: Yes/No/If I initiate

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Courageous, rambunctious, rather annoying at times
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Nothing... she's very sassy?

(Btw this is such a fun idea!)

pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:
54419696_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No
My RP post: Auream decided to move close to the heart of the scarred wasteland; she was planning to go big on her first adventure. Foolish or courageous? Only time will tell.
izNWGeD.pngjUh7KcJ.png
@3idolon [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34116307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341164/34116307_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=deer skull size=1] In my Clan, this emoji is known as the Mark of the Banished. [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Diamond is here for a completely different reason than his pal Slither. While the orange Bogsneak is in the Scarred Wasteland to meet with friends and family, Diamond is tracking his ruthless mother, Deepsea, and trying to find where she will attack next. (Visit my Hibernal Den/Banished Tab to learn more) [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: [b]Yes[/b]/No/If I initiate [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Father and grandfather to many children, Diamond is loyal and protective of his clan, friends and family. He is also a good leader and has led his Clan through many troubles. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Doesn't like talking about his siblings (read Diamond's lore). His true personal goal is to find where his mother took them, though (EDIT: 21/10/2019) he is also aiming to map the Scarred Wasteland and surrounding territories during his visit. He hopes to come again next year. [center]_______________________________[/center] @3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34116307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341164/34116307_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=deer skull size=1] [b]I am searching for[/b]: [b]Apparel/Other[/b] [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: Yes/[b]No[/b], but still open to interactions [b]My RP post[/b]: Treading through the seemingly endless wasteland that is the land of the Plaguebringer, Diamond stopped to sniff and scan the ground for any footprints. This time, he caught the unpleasant scent of his mother Deepsea, who had attempted to kill him and his siblings all those years ago. The memory still haunted him to this day. Successful in his mission to track Deepsea, Diamond continued following the trail of scent.
@3idolon
Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland:

34116307_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
In my Clan, this emoji is known as the Mark of the Banished.
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Diamond is here for a completely different reason than his pal Slither. While the orange Bogsneak is in the Scarred Wasteland to meet with friends and family, Diamond is tracking his ruthless mother, Deepsea, and trying to find where she will attack next. (Visit my Hibernal Den/Banished Tab to learn more)
I am open to RP interaction: Yes/No/If I initiate

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Father and grandfather to many children, Diamond is loyal and protective of his clan, friends and family. He is also a good leader and has led his Clan through many troubles.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Doesn't like talking about his siblings (read Diamond's lore). His true personal goal is to find where his mother took them, though (EDIT: 21/10/2019) he is also aiming to map the Scarred Wasteland and surrounding territories during his visit. He hopes to come again next year.

@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is:

34116307_350.png

My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel/Other

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: Yes/No, but still open to interactions
My RP post:
Treading through the seemingly endless wasteland that is the land of the Plaguebringer, Diamond stopped to sniff and scan the ground for any footprints. This time, he caught the unpleasant scent of his mother Deepsea, who had attempted to kill him and his siblings all those years ago. The memory still haunted him to this day.
Successful in his mission to track Deepsea, Diamond continued following the trail of scent.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Alfamangle [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33571605][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335717/33571605_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "I wasn't expecting visitors this far out, I guess scavenging brings forward unique things and more unique individuals. And be wary out here, it's reckless to approach strangers out here, especially those that are alone. None are as kindly as me, the others would rather rob you blind than help. My cat? I don't have a- oh that thing, if you can tame it and get it off my back, I'd gladly appreciate it, it's been following me for days. Good luck Traveller, but me must part ways now, I have an Outpost to run and night is never pleasant here." Forekai gives you: [item=Scorchpaw Prowler]
@Alfamangle
33571605_350.png

"I wasn't expecting visitors this far out, I guess scavenging brings forward unique things and more unique individuals. And be wary out here, it's reckless to approach strangers out here, especially those that are alone. None are as kindly as me, the others would rather rob you blind than help. My cat? I don't have a- oh that thing, if you can tame it and get it off my back, I'd gladly appreciate it, it's been following me for days. Good luck Traveller, but me must part ways now, I have an Outpost to run and night is never pleasant here."

Forekai gives you:

Scorchpaw Prowler
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Sylveadiff @Neurotoxina @Sincerity11 @TheDeathseer

Got you guys down (@/TheDeathseer I'll update your marker on the first post in a second). Feel free to fill out a search form, though I probably won't get to your prizes tonight unless I finish some other work first :)
@Sylveadiff @Neurotoxina @Sincerity11 @TheDeathseer

Got you guys down (@/TheDeathseer I'll update your marker on the first post in a second). Feel free to fill out a search form, though I probably won't get to your prizes tonight unless I finish some other work first :)
@
@
@aurallene Sure, you can change your dragon explorer, just make sure to fill out a new dragon explorer form and also let me know which dragon you are replacing so I don't make a new entry for you. Thanks! Auream finds: [item=red healer's reference]
@aurallene

Sure, you can change your dragon explorer, just make sure to fill out a new dragon explorer form and also let me know which dragon you are replacing so I don't make a new entry for you. Thanks!

Auream finds:

Red Healer's Reference
@
@
@3idolon

Thank you! I've updated my post to include some RP stuff.
@3idolon

Thank you! I've updated my post to include some RP stuff.
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@3idolon Got your PM also, thanks! ^^ Please ping me when my NPCs are found; I'd love to see them! Will also join up~ [b]Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland[/b]: Corwin [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29764440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297645/29764440_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]My chosen map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gloom tile size=1] [b]A brief introduction of my dragon explorer[/b]: Corwin travels with single-minded determination. Her goal: to hunt down the entity who turned her leaders against each other and exact vengeance for the destruction of her clan. [b]I am open to RP interaction[/b]: Yes [i]Optional for RPers[/i] [b]Personality of your dragon explorer[/b]: Corwin prefers to keep to herself, but she will readily respond if approached. She is grim, bleak, and firmly focused on her hunt. If pressed, she will reveal more information, but she tends to speak in a vague, antiquated way that can be confusing to some dragons. She may abruptly break off a conversation if she feels it's going nowhere and quietly disappear. [b]Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer[/b]: Corwin is a spirit rather than a dragon. She's interesting in that she is solid most of the time, but can fade away into smoke if needed. Non-combatant, will not fight even when attacked. She is saving her energy and rage for when she finally locates her foe.
@3idolon Got your PM also, thanks! ^^ Please ping me when my NPCs are found; I'd love to see them! Will also join up~

Dragon exploring the Scarred Wasteland: Corwin

29764440_350.png

My chosen map marker is:
A brief introduction of my dragon explorer: Corwin travels with single-minded determination. Her goal: to hunt down the entity who turned her leaders against each other and exact vengeance for the destruction of her clan.
I am open to RP interaction: Yes

Optional for RPers
Personality of your dragon explorer: Corwin prefers to keep to herself, but she will readily respond if approached. She is grim, bleak, and firmly focused on her hunt. If pressed, she will reveal more information, but she tends to speak in a vague, antiquated way that can be confusing to some dragons. She may abruptly break off a conversation if she feels it's going nowhere and quietly disappear.
Things other people should know before interacting with my explorer: Corwin is a spirit rather than a dragon. She's interesting in that she is solid most of the time, but can fade away into smoke if needed. Non-combatant, will not fight even when attacked. She is saving her energy and rage for when she finally locates her foe.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@3idolon [img]https://docs.google.com/drawings/d/e/2PACX-1vS7cxs45DoLxfI77aGZRFUdX05AcX62_iHu14aLIS5MEWvHYQVbzGXCeBFWxrR8w4sPlpD4II4dP-bt/pub?w=960&.png[/img] [b]My explorer is[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29764440]Corwin[/url] [b]My map marker is[/b]: [emoji=gloom tile] [b]I am searching for[/b]: Apparel [i]Optional for RPers[/i]: [b]I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP[/b]: No, but interactions still OK [b]My RP post[/b]: The air hung heavy around Corwin as she stepped into the Scarred Wasteland. She had never been here before, and the smell of the place was alien, rich. Sun-baked earth and rotting wood, and the myriad smells of millions of living things, hidden beneath the earth or waiting in the distance.... The sun beat down, and if the rays of it hit her at certain angles, they shone through her body and onto the ground. Corwin looked at one forelimb with a critical eye. She'd learned that mortals didn't respond well to such sights. Perhaps she would do well to find more materials to cover herself with.
@3idolon
pub?w=960&.png

My explorer is: Corwin
My map marker is:
I am searching for: Apparel

Optional for RPers:
I will be moving my map marker again today for the purpose of RP: No, but interactions still OK
My RP post:
The air hung heavy around Corwin as she stepped into the Scarred Wasteland. She had never been here before, and the smell of the place was alien, rich. Sun-baked earth and rotting wood, and the myriad smells of millions of living things, hidden beneath the earth or waiting in the distance....

The sun beat down, and if the rays of it hit her at certain angles, they shone through her body and onto the ground. Corwin looked at one forelimb with a critical eye. She'd learned that mortals didn't respond well to such sights. Perhaps she would do well to find more materials to cover herself with.
@Disillusionist @Phenri [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47828210][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/478283/47828210_350.png[/img][/url][/center] The dry wind of the Boneyard gusts over the remaints of what seems to have once been a camp site, perhaps from a traveling clan or group of mercenaries. A large skeleton of an unknown creature looms above the abandoned crates and supplies, left to be forgotten in the dry, dusty wasteland. Among the supplies, a fae covered in rags and a roving lionsnake shuffles about, picking up objects of interest and placing them into a burlap sack. They don't seem to notice you at first but as you take a step forward, towards the abandoned campsite, the ears on the lionsnakes head jerks and it rapidli turns towards you, snarling and baring it's teeth. The fae shifts and turns around, his face covered in a mask and his body covered in rags, however you notice small glimpses of gold and jewlery beneath the cloth, revealing another truth about the scavenger. "Oh, who might you be?" the fae asks, his tone is calm and collected, he does not seem phased by your presence "I guess it was not realistic to keep this place for myself forever" the faintest hint of amusement can be heard in his voice as he places a paw on the head of the lionsnake, making it calm down and return to searching the pile of rags it was sniffing through. Without a word, the fae then picks something up from the burlap sack and with a light flap of his wings, he jumps towards you and places something in front of you "Here. Take this, and leave me alone. I found this place first after all" he huffs and stares at you for a while before he joins the lionsnake again, rummaging through the abandoned campsite. Tharlin bribes you with: [item=sociable striped locket][item=burlap sack][item=scavenger's tatters][item=simple gold wing bangles][item=iron treasure chest]
@Disillusionist @Phenri
47828210_350.png

The dry wind of the Boneyard gusts over the remaints of what seems to have once been a camp site, perhaps from a traveling clan or group of mercenaries. A large skeleton of an unknown creature looms above the abandoned crates and supplies, left to be forgotten in the dry, dusty wasteland.

Among the supplies, a fae covered in rags and a roving lionsnake shuffles about, picking up objects of interest and placing them into a burlap sack. They don't seem to notice you at first but as you take a step forward, towards the abandoned campsite, the ears on the lionsnakes head jerks and it rapidli turns towards you, snarling and baring it's teeth. The fae shifts and turns around, his face covered in a mask and his body covered in rags, however you notice small glimpses of gold and jewlery beneath the cloth, revealing another truth about the scavenger.

"Oh, who might you be?" the fae asks, his tone is calm and collected, he does not seem phased by your presence "I guess it was not realistic to keep this place for myself forever" the faintest hint of amusement can be heard in his voice as he places a paw on the head of the lionsnake, making it calm down and return to searching the pile of rags it was sniffing through. Without a word, the fae then picks something up from the burlap sack and with a light flap of his wings, he jumps towards you and places something in front of you "Here. Take this, and leave me alone. I found this place first after all" he huffs and stares at you for a while before he joins the lionsnake again, rummaging through the abandoned campsite.

Tharlin bribes you with:

Sociable Striped Locket Burlap Sack Scavenger's Tatters Simple Gold Wing Bangles Iron Treasure Chest
@
@
@3idolon [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29764440] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/297645/29764440_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Corwin bends low to sniff at the Fae and his companion. A blast of cool air, redolent of moss and dust. His golden ornaments initially caught her eye, but now that she is closer, she sees that they are ordinary gold, earth-gold. And what she can see of his eyes beneath the mask aren't orange, as she first thought, but deep, unbroken scarlet. "You are...not the one whom I have sought....Very well. I shall leave," she breathes. She looks curiously at the items he offers her and then spares a glance at the other dragon at the camp. But they don't seem inclined to converse, and she decides not to approach them.
@3idolon
Corwin bends low to sniff at the Fae and his companion. A blast of cool air, redolent of moss and dust. His golden ornaments initially caught her eye, but now that she is closer, she sees that they are ordinary gold, earth-gold. And what she can see of his eyes beneath the mask aren't orange, as she first thought, but deep, unbroken scarlet.

"You are...not the one whom I have sought....Very well. I shall leave," she breathes. She looks curiously at the items he offers her and then spares a glance at the other dragon at the camp. But they don't seem inclined to converse, and she decides not to approach them.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 144 145