Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR] Explore the Scarred Wasteland 2019
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 144 145
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55878732][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/558788/55878732.png[/img][/url][/center] Lethe blinked into space-time, ripping a split in the fabric of the cosmos, which manifested in the form of a glowing crimson vortex. She glided into the red portal and materialized on the other side. The air rippled behind her and the vortex closed. She glanced around at her surroundings. (Hello. Does anyone want to say hi to Lethe?)
55878732.png

Lethe blinked into space-time, ripping a split in the fabric of the cosmos, which manifested in the form of a glowing crimson vortex. She glided into the red portal and materialized on the other side. The air rippled behind her and the vortex closed. She glanced around at her surroundings.

(Hello. Does anyone want to say hi to Lethe?)
@3idolon ~ re: this post

Corwin had seen many unusual things on her travels before, but she had never quite been able to understand technology. It somehow managed to be both of this world and not of it; its materials were often taken directly from Sornieth, but the machinations of dragonkind twisted it into something almost completely alien.

So when the Skydancer revealed his bug-killing device, she froze, as still as a statue. She watched in uncertain silence as Tristan fussed over his invention and then bore it away. After a moment, however, she realized that the irritating drone of flies had stopped. There would be more again soon, but for now, blessed silence reigned.

She nodded to the space where Tristan had stood. "A serviceable contraption," she murmured, and then she reached out, covering the food with a vast paw. Finders keepers, indeed.

(( I have a soft spot for the name "Tristan", and boy howdy, your derg is adorable~ X3 ))

EDIT:
@Sylveadiff (( :D!! I didn't notice Tristan was one of your dragons; I thought it was a shared interaction until 3idolon pointed it out. He seems like a fun guy! [And now Corwin is a big fan of bug zappers X3] ))
@3idolon ~ re: this post

Corwin had seen many unusual things on her travels before, but she had never quite been able to understand technology. It somehow managed to be both of this world and not of it; its materials were often taken directly from Sornieth, but the machinations of dragonkind twisted it into something almost completely alien.

So when the Skydancer revealed his bug-killing device, she froze, as still as a statue. She watched in uncertain silence as Tristan fussed over his invention and then bore it away. After a moment, however, she realized that the irritating drone of flies had stopped. There would be more again soon, but for now, blessed silence reigned.

She nodded to the space where Tristan had stood. "A serviceable contraption," she murmured, and then she reached out, covering the food with a vast paw. Finders keepers, indeed.

(( I have a soft spot for the name "Tristan", and boy howdy, your derg is adorable~ X3 ))

EDIT:
@Sylveadiff (( :D!! I didn't notice Tristan was one of your dragons; I thought it was a shared interaction until 3idolon pointed it out. He seems like a fun guy! [And now Corwin is a big fan of bug zappers X3] ))
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Starsoul @Skiie Cherry is traveling nearby in search of some unsuspecting games to be destroyed by her prowess. Though crazy for blood, she does enjoy the Riot of Rot festival just as much. Accompanied by her spirit of the plague she holds a treasure for one to find. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49992939][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/499930/49992939_350.png[/img][/url][/center] She turns to you, glaring through a mask of red eyes. Even under the guise of the mask and banner and claws she looks to be a stunning beauty underneath. She calls to you as you approach her, her voice a hiss, “This is a time to destroy games and have some real fun. I see you have found me in this mighty game of finding. You look to be having fun, don’t forget to crush these games with the might of your cunning.” Her voice is harsh but she sounds pleased with you. Her familiar rests on her wing, a rat with a mask. She steps closer to you and hands over you’re prize for finding her. Cherry gives you 700 treasure and [item=rusted treasure chest]
@Starsoul @Skiie

Cherry is traveling nearby in search of some unsuspecting games to be destroyed by her prowess. Though crazy for blood, she does enjoy the Riot of Rot festival just as much. Accompanied by her spirit of the plague she holds a treasure for one to find.
49992939_350.png

She turns to you, glaring through a mask of red eyes. Even under the guise of the mask and banner and claws she looks to be a stunning beauty underneath. She calls to you as you approach her, her voice a hiss, “This is a time to destroy games and have some real fun. I see you have found me in this mighty game of finding. You look to be having fun, don’t forget to crush these games with the might of your cunning.” Her voice is harsh but she sounds pleased with you. Her familiar rests on her wing, a rat with a mask. She steps closer to you and hands over you’re prize for finding her.

Cherry gives you

700 treasure and Rusted Treasure Chest
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@SilverQuark @TheDeathseer [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34017309][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/340174/34017309_350.png[/img][/url][/center] As you wander through the rotting, infected territory of the Plaguebringer that is the Scarred Wasteland, you spot an outline of something in the distance. As you approach it, the mysterious shape reveals itself to be an old Bogsneak, grumbling as he is followed by a silly-looking Hooded Dodo. The Bogsneak notices you and starts to speak. "Oh, a traveler." He begins. "Hey there, young one. Every year during the Riot of Rot, I like to come and visit my home territory. I live back in the Reedcleft Ascent, you see." The strange bird following him squawks once. "Don't mind my friend here. I just found him alone and he keeps following me like I'm his mother or something." The Hooded Dodo looks up at you from scratching its butt. Hmmm. It looks like it wants to follow you now! "I'm Slither, by the way." The Bogsneak says. "And it looks like this bird here wants to come home with you! What do you say? You'll get a new friend, and I'll be rid of this pesky dodo." You nod, and you part ways with Slither as your new friend follows you back home... Slither gives you [item=hooded dodo]
@SilverQuark @TheDeathseer
34017309_350.png

As you wander through the rotting, infected territory of the Plaguebringer that is the Scarred Wasteland, you spot an outline of something in the distance. As you approach it, the mysterious shape reveals itself to be an old Bogsneak, grumbling as he is followed by a silly-looking Hooded Dodo.

The Bogsneak notices you and starts to speak.

"Oh, a traveler." He begins. "Hey there, young one. Every year during the Riot of Rot, I like to come and visit my home territory. I live back in the Reedcleft Ascent, you see."

The strange bird following him squawks once.

"Don't mind my friend here. I just found him alone and he keeps following me like I'm his mother or something."

The Hooded Dodo looks up at you from scratching its butt. Hmmm. It looks like it wants to follow you now!

"I'm Slither, by the way." The Bogsneak says. "And it looks like this bird here wants to come home with you! What do you say? You'll get a new friend, and I'll be rid of this pesky dodo."

You nod, and you part ways with Slither as your new friend follows you back home...

Slither gives you

Hooded Dodo
@
@
@wordstarter2010 CONGRATULATIONS! You found [item=gloomwillow guide] @Chaosarceus CONGRATULATIONS! You found! [item=Desert Dynasty Tail Rings]
@wordstarter2010 CONGRATULATIONS! You found

Gloomwillow Guide

@Chaosarceus CONGRATULATIONS! You found!

Desert Dynasty Tail Rings
@
@
@Crim @Disillusionist [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42356273][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/423563/42356273_350.png[/img][/url][/center] "Coming this way was a bad idea. It's so hot and boring out here. Ugh, you know what, I'm going back to my barge. Here, you can have this. Little souvenir of your wanderings in the Wasteland or...whatever." Iduna gives you: [item=decorative feather fan]
@Crim @Disillusionist
42356273_350.png

"Coming this way was a bad idea. It's so hot and boring out here. Ugh, you know what, I'm going back to my barge. Here, you can have this. Little souvenir of your wanderings in the Wasteland or...whatever."

Iduna gives you:

Decorative Feather Fan
@
@
[quote]@wordstarter2010 10/19 Exploration [item=chimera fangs]x25[/quote] [quote]@BottledLightning 10/19 Exploration [item=twitching leg bones]x25[/quote] [quote]@Autopsy 10/20 Exploration [item=bone fragments]x25[/quote] [quote]@BoggyMcBogface 10/19 Exploration [item=scary storybook]x10[/quote] [quote]@Shihana 10/19 Exploration [item=dire wooden toy]x10[/quote] [quote]@Joywing 10/19 Exploration [item=mysterious Relief]x10 10/20 Exploration [item=gilded decorative chest][/quote] [quote]@Disillusionist 10/20 Exploration [item=enchanted candle]x10[/quote] [quote]@Neurotoxina 10/20 Exploration [item=owlcat journal]x10[/quote] [quote]@CinamonPizza [item=tallow candle]x10[/quote]
Quote:
@wordstarter2010
10/19 Exploration
Chimera Fangs x25
Quote:
@BottledLightning
10/19 Exploration
Twitching Leg Bones x25
Quote:
@Autopsy
10/20 Exploration
Bone Fragments x25
Quote:
@BoggyMcBogface
10/19 Exploration
Scary Storybook x10
Quote:
@Shihana
10/19 Exploration
Dire Wooden Toy x10
Quote:
@Joywing
10/19 Exploration
Mysterious Relief x10
10/20 Exploration
Gilded Decorative Chest
Quote:
@Disillusionist
10/20 Exploration
Enchanted Candle x10
Quote:
@Neurotoxina
10/20 Exploration
Owlcat Journal x10
Quote:
@CinamonPizza
Tallow Candle x10
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
Hey @Sylveadiff! @Disillusionist Liked your NPC! here
Hey @Sylveadiff! @Disillusionist Liked your NPC! here
@
@
[quote]@TheDarkestDream 10/20 Exploration [item=light runestone][/quote]
Quote:
@TheDarkestDream
10/20 Exploration
Light Runestone
32392442p.png66416996p.png83684589p.png75459369p.png78722162p.png70636041p.png64470764p.png
@Antigen (( Y'all are on fire! Awesooooome~!! [emoji=guardian star] )) [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2761257/62#post_41022407]re: here[/url] On closer inspection, the spires seemed to have formed naturally. They might've been wood in the past, but the desert had baked them until they were as hard as stone. There was evidence that dragons had been drawn here, as Corwin was: Here and there near the bases were hollows, some tiny enough to have been scooped out by a Fae's paw, others large and deep enough to shelter an Imperial. A few hollows appeared to have been recently used. Corwin came across a few candles, some of them only half-burnt. Whoever had left them apparently had no more use for them, but Corwin gathered them up. They pulsed with light in her claws and then drifted up, joining the motes of light that already floated around her wings.
@Antigen (( Y'all are on fire! Awesooooome~!! ))

re: here
On closer inspection, the spires seemed to have formed naturally. They might've been wood in the past, but the desert had baked them until they were as hard as stone. There was evidence that dragons had been drawn here, as Corwin was: Here and there near the bases were hollows, some tiny enough to have been scooped out by a Fae's paw, others large and deep enough to shelter an Imperial.

A few hollows appeared to have been recently used. Corwin came across a few candles, some of them only half-burnt. Whoever had left them apparently had no more use for them, but Corwin gathered them up. They pulsed with light in her claws and then drifted up, joining the motes of light that already floated around her wings.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 ... 144 145