Username: Arianethel
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19
Quote:
Username: Arianethel
7d96ebw.gif
[quote]Username: Emberglo Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1 pretty please Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19 naturally![/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2602384] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/26024/2602384_350.png[/img] [/url] [right][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50573392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/505734/50573392_350.png[/img] [/url][/right] "We heard there was a Snapper we had to meet!" The Snapper with the sweater spoke first. "So I, Echevaria, and my friend, Mandragora, had to come!" They looked around, seeming especially interested in the forge. "This is fascinating!" "We have the allowed nineteen embers." Echeveria set herself then tossd. The little dog, who had been peering at all the excitement from Mandragora's back, suddenly took off after it - directly into the forge. "No no Sprout - get back here." Barking echoed from beneath the forge. Everyone stopped what they were doing. "Sprout - come!" Mandragora called to her. The little dog appeared from beneath the forge, fortunately unharmed. "You little terror terrier - get back on my tail and stay. This is not a game for you." The little dog climbed back onto Mandragora's tail, where it continued to bark at every ember toss - that every customer tossed. Running back and forth across the Snapper's back, tail wagging and whiskers wiggling, it appeared to be having a wonderful time. "Echeveria, you had better do all the tosses. It may strain Sprout's powers of obedience if I start throwing things." "I'll share the bottles. You just keep your little dog safe!" "I will. Now toss away!" "It is fortunate that my plants are more rooted than your Yorkshire terror or we'd have many chicks running around." Both Snappers laughed at their 'in' joke.
Quote:
Username: Emberglo
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): 1 pretty please
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 19 naturally!

2602384_350.png

"We heard there was a Snapper we had to meet!" The Snapper with the sweater spoke first.

"So I, Echevaria, and my friend, Mandragora, had to come!"

They looked around, seeming especially interested in the forge. "This is fascinating!"

"We have the allowed nineteen embers."

Echeveria set herself then tossd. The little dog, who had been peering at all the excitement from Mandragora's back, suddenly took off after it - directly into the forge.

"No no Sprout - get back here." Barking echoed from beneath the forge. Everyone stopped what they were doing.

"Sprout - come!" Mandragora called to her.

The little dog appeared from beneath the forge, fortunately unharmed.

"You little terror terrier - get back on my tail and stay. This is not a game for you."

The little dog climbed back onto Mandragora's tail, where it continued to bark at every ember toss - that every customer tossed. Running back and forth across the Snapper's back, tail wagging and whiskers wiggling, it appeared to be having a wonderful time.

"Echeveria, you had better do all the tosses. It may strain Sprout's powers of obedience if I start throwing things."

"I'll share the bottles. You just keep your little dog safe!"

"I will. Now toss away!"

"It is fortunate that my plants are more rooted than your Yorkshire terror or we'd have many chicks running around."

Both Snappers laughed at their 'in' joke.
mM2VM9X.png
Quote:
Username: Rivertyl
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): 0
Quote:
Username: Rivertyl
MyfNmKq.png
[size=2]@LunahPeixvey @Havic @Canisa @tigressRising @Kristan @OrkFree @Sidegrinder @StrykeSlammerII @Juri01 @JinxMoonstone @KairinRose @Rivertyl @Meyoline @GuardianDragonak @Beatoriche @betty @Hanelli @ShadowyIce @sublimevoide @NStar[/size] [br] [quote=Saturday's Armor][center][b]Embear Gauntlets[/b] [i]Fuller's seventh piece of her special Embear Armor set is a pair of gauntlets mimicking bear claws. They accentuate most dragons' natural claws, but these are sharpened points of darksteel and don't require you to lose any nail polish to an enemy.[/i] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/R9BrbTj.png[/img][/center] [/center][/quote] It may be the last day of the Festival, but from the looks of things, it's not going to be the last day of the forge in operation. Stay tuned tomorrow for a special chance to join Fuller in constructing missing pieces of armor.
@LunahPeixvey @Havic @Canisa @tigressRising @Kristan @OrkFree @Sidegrinder @StrykeSlammerII @Juri01 @JinxMoonstone @KairinRose @Rivertyl @Meyoline @GuardianDragonak @Beatoriche @betty @Hanelli @ShadowyIce @sublimevoide @NStar

Saturday's Armor wrote:
Embear Gauntlets

Fuller's seventh piece of her special Embear Armor set is a pair of gauntlets mimicking bear claws. They accentuate most dragons' natural claws, but these are sharpened points of darksteel and don't require you to lose any nail polish to an enemy.
R9BrbTj.png

It may be the last day of the Festival, but from the looks of things, it's not going to be the last day of the forge in operation. Stay tuned tomorrow for a special chance to join Fuller in constructing missing pieces of armor.
zyvrj7C.pngguoba.pngpYAz4OB.png Magma.png k7HrJTA.png
Quote:
Username: sublimevoide
Quote:
Username: sublimevoide
KihBt9M.png
aaaa Ashton
He/It
Virgo
FRT + 3
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
aaaaa
Moodboards for Gems
Dom Org / AFF Runner
AFF Hub
Credit
aaaa
KPsrVzj.png
Quote:
Username: Kristan
Quote:
Username: Kristan
nn4KUKj.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: Bananyan [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] Oh! It's the last day and me with no more ideas for RP. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend! [emoji=firework size=1] Thanks for running the Ember Toss!
Quote:
Username: Bananyan

Oh! It's the last day and me with no more ideas for RP. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your weekend! Thanks for running the Ember Toss!
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
Quote:
Username: BlackRayser
Quote:
Username: BlackRayser
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
Quote:
Username: Sidegrinder
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): x1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): x9
Quote:
Username: Sidegrinder
Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day): x1
Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day): x9
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
[quote] [b]Username[/b]: tigressRising [b]Number of Free Tosses (max. 1/day)[/b]: 1 [b]Tosses Purchased (max. 19/day)[/b]: 19 [/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29028170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290282/29028170_350.png[/img] [/url] Coastal smiled as he returned to the forge. Flameforger's Festival was almost over, but from the looks of things this forge would continue working even after the holiday ended. Coastal was pleased to see that - Fuller had created some amazing pieces here and he was eager to see more of her work. And while he was at the forge, he may as well participate in the Ember Toss again.
Quote:
Username: tigressRising

29028170_350.png

Coastal smiled as he returned to the forge. Flameforger's Festival was almost over, but from the looks of things this forge would continue working even after the holiday ended. Coastal was pleased to see that - Fuller had created some amazing pieces here and he was eager to see more of her work. And while he was at the forge, he may as well participate in the Ember Toss again.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33 34